Rondo: To shoot or not to shoot

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Rondo: To shoot or not to shoot

Two things:  Rondo isnt keeping the defense from collapsing by taking or hitting shots. They will still collapse until he does it liong enough to be considered legit.

When Rondo is driving hard, forcing the action ... he gets layups or open looks for the others.. thing is he'll do this to varying degrees during a game, then just stop doing it... content to fake the drive, pull it back out  and slow it all down.  Either his energy is fading or hes making a mistake cause thats when we bog down.

When Rondo does this all game long, our offense is a thing of beauty.. the issue has always been consistency

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

ugh..hes been fine.......leave it alone.......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Rondo has been playing really well the last few games. The only thing I would like to see is him take that open shot more decisive, not hesitate like he's thinking about it. I guarantee he'll make more of them. Oh, he Has to shoot them, no question.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

I am happy that Rondo is playing well. I love it when he plays aggressively.

The most frustrating thing about this season, since the trade, however, is that his total lack of aggression and poor play, now seem to be the result of immaturity, and not injury or wear and tear.

I guess good teams, the play of West, and the play-offs, finally inspired him to play the way that he can play.

Things are looking good!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

Amen,

I hope he has.