RONDO UPDATE: MRI SHOWS.......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

RONDO UPDATE: MRI SHOWS.......

Rajon Rondo (elbow) got some very good news on Sunday evening when the results of both his MRI and CT scan were both negative.

When Rondo initially hit the deck, it looked like a gruesome injury. Minutes later, he returned to the game and dominated while playing with one hand. He's listed as a game-time decision for tomorrow's Game 4, but with his team still in a 2-1 hole, we're betting something would have to drastically change for him not to be in the starting five.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

Re: RONDO UPDATE: MRI SHOWS.......

In Response to RONDO UPDATE: MRI SHOWS.......:
    [QUOTE]Rajon Rondo (elbow) got some very good news on Sunday evening when the results of both his MRI and CT scan were both negative. When Rondo initially hit the deck, it looked like a gruesome injury. Minutes later, he returned to the game and dominated while playing with one hand. He's listed as a game-time decision for tomorrow's Game 4, but with his team still in a 2-1 hole, we're betting something would have to drastically change for him not to be in the starting five.
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

That is a good news. We need Rondo.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Hey y'all prepare yourself for the Rubberband man

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

It looked awful

Thank God

I wonder if they would report it as negative regardless just so the Heat don't go after it

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: RONDO UPDATE: MRI SHOWS.......:
    [QUOTE]It looked awful Thank God I wonder if they would report it as negative regardless just so the Heat don't go after it
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

He came back and played... he's probably good to go.  It's how God made his body.. small but flexible dude that takes injuries like those unlike most humans.  He tore nothing, but hyperextended his arm.  If he does not hurt it again, he'll be 85%, IF celts make it to next round.  I'd say we'll see an inspired Rondo at 75%, which is good enough for the role he plays. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Speaking of God... I am just GRATEFUL!  What a miracle, and what a resilient man Rondo is!  We will ride this energy!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: RONDO UPDATE: MRI SHOWS.......:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: RONDO UPDATE: MRI SHOWS....... : He came back and played... he's probably good to go.  It's how God made his body.. small but flexible dude that takes injuries like those unlike most humans.  He tore nothing, but hyperextended his arm.  If he does not hurt it again, he'll be 85%, IF celts make it to next round.  I'd say we'll see an inspired Rondo at 75%, which is good enough for the role he plays. 
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]they'll shoot it up and give him some padding as they did with delonte when he got back from the broken  risk so he can fall without limits (the padding part). heat will force him left to dribble with his left hand. we will beat the heat as bad as the lakes lost today. rr is actually better this way. will be more in control and make more basic passes rather than the more heroic ones. thats the good thing about youth. if this were any of the big3 or jo or shaq, kiss their career goodbye time! rr has great youthful flexibility.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

as I always yell out when Rondo dominates.......RONDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Ah to be young. Rondo's arm probably stretches like a rubber band. In my case it would of shattered like a old light bulb.