RONDO: VERY CLEAR... ONLY 2 FT ATTEMPTS IN HIS LAST SEVEN GAMES + LESS THAN 10 ASSISTS IN 5 STRAIGHT GAMES!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

RONDO: VERY CLEAR... ONLY 2 FT ATTEMPTS IN HIS LAST SEVEN GAMES + LESS THAN 10 ASSISTS IN 5 STRAIGHT GAMES!

says it all.. he is not getting to the hoopd. he used to be good for 5-8 per game. that is what made him great. constantly penetrating the paint for the pass or strong finish. now without that agrression or quickness and stil minus a consistent jumper, he is becoming LESS than average and the biggest liability on the team! wasnt this guy supposed to be an assist machine. at one point he was looking at averaging 15 assists per game. now the steady steve nash may actually pass him. arroyo had 6 assists in the fourth qyarter the other day in the blowout versus Milwaukee!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Re: RONDO: VERY CLEAR... ONLY 2 FT ATTEMPTS IN HIS LAST SEVEN GAMES!

As long as we win I'm not going to complain much!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In Response to Re: RONDO: VERY CLEAR... ONLY 2 FT ATTEMPTS IN HIS LAST SEVEN GAMES!:
    [QUOTE]As long as we win I'm not going to complain much!
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

looking forward to the playoffs, there is potential disaster afoot.

will doc park the non-aggressive, sulky, lousy rondo on the bench in favor of delonte?  i mean the way rondo is playing right now, it's not worth having him on the floor more than 15 minutes a night.

what we need is healthy delonte, integrated arroyo and give this cat some time to think himself over.  ASAP.

i can't imagine going through the playoffs with a starting PG who aspires to shoot zero free throws in his lifetime because he's incompetent at the activity and refuses to work hard to improve at it.

he can't shoot outside, he used to be fairly decent at driving the ball, but now he can't even be bothered to concentrate when he puts up a runner or a layup.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

The FTs haven't been there the entire season nor the aggression.

Shooting 25% FTs and getting hammered in the Finals fried him.

Pud

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Agree with jdm,  we won!

If he missed shots, guys get mad, if he doesnt shoot, guys get mad.  We all know he cant shoot that well, if he can make plays, why do you need to see him score? I though he had a very shaky start but came around and had a good game and Collison didnt kill him like I thought... Watch how this rest will help him for next game...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: RONDO: VERY CLEAR... ONLY 2 FT ATTEMPTS IN HIS LAST SEVEN GAMES!:
    [QUOTE]Agree with jdm,  we won! If he missed shots, guys get mad, if he doesnt shoot, guys get mad.  We all know he cant shoot that well, if he can make plays, why do you need to see him score? I though he had a very shaky start but came around and had a good game and Collison didnt kill him like I thought... Watch how this rest will help him for next game...
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

You're going to be right one of these games!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]Agree with jdm,  we won! If he missed shots, guys get mad, if he doesnt shoot, guys get mad.  We all know he cant shoot that well, if he can make plays, why do you need to see him score? I though he had a very shaky start but came around and had a good game and Collison didnt kill him like I thought... Watch how this rest will help him for next game...
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

Try making a few shots and everybody will be happy. Even better draw a defender or two and everyone will smile with approval, even his teammates.

Pud

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Rondo played allright. Passing was pretty good. Looking at him I'm pretty sure he has some sort of nagging injury.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Har!  Har!   Haaar!  Anybody else hear vultures?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Rondo played allright. Passing was pretty good. Looking at him I'm pretty sure he has some sort of nagging injury.
    Posted by basketbert[/QUOTE]rondo plays like a well-developed bradley.. a decent backup point guard. nothing says star or leader right now... nothing! drawing fouls put the other team in the penalty. even if u do not make them, it still helps your team. what if shaq took this attitude and stopped being aggreeive on offense for he may mss FTs? so what! i am now questioning my quaterback's heart and i'm sure a few of his team mates are as well!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

HAAAAAWR!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

I am firmly in the camp of giving Rondo the benefit of doubt on this one.  I'm not an excuses person but you can only do so much when you're injured.  I was a point guard in my playing days and got one of the worst ankle sprains in my life from driving to the basket.  I would be more tentative too if my feet hurt, probably without even realizing it.  I'm sure once he's healthiER, we'll see his aggressiveness return.  I for one think he definitely had it the first few months of the year.  Maybe not Derrick Rose level, but with the Big 3 he doesn't need to be DR, just Rondo at his best.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: RONDO: VERY CLEAR... ONLY 2 FT ATTEMPTS IN HIS LAST SEVEN GAMES! : rondo plays like a well-developed bradley.. a decent backup point guard. nothing says star or leader right now... nothing! drawing fouls put the other team in the penalty. even if u do not make them, it still helps your team. what if shaq took this attitude and stopped being aggreeive on offense for he may mss FTs? so what! i am now questioning my quaterback's heart and i'm sure a few of his team mates are as well!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

He might actually be a better fit in the WNBA.

I wonder if a waiver might be possible... or an off season trip to Sweden.

Pud

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

the thing that annoys me is rondo haters use these games and act like this is the best Rondo can do. they act like there was no MVP-like performance the last two years in the playoffs. this guy has PROVEN himself already, altho some of you act like he is a brash arrogant rookie. he shouldnt have to prove himself EVERY single game. Big Baby will have a couple bad games in a row, you dont see a flood of posts about him? has he really probed his worth more than Rajon Rondo? how easy people forget chanting "MVP" at the garden during game 4 against Cavaliers..i never will. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Jamez, its called " I think I can be a better pg for the Celtics syndrome"  A lot of folks on here seem to have it...Dudder must have passed it on the other guys...

I mean its ok to critisize but when you harp on the same things over and over even after a win.  You have to wonder what kind of complex these guys have.  Probably never had any game to speak of, so it boggles their mind to fathom things like playing hurt or being tired.   Classic armchair fans, who are still steaming from not being able to play in intermurals back in the day.  Honestly I dont really care , if anything I feel bad for them.  They are definately not what I call fans, but are on here 24/7 just to talk bad about someone...Hey guys do me a favor and go get some trim!  If you can get still get it up...lol   Rondo is old school, pure point guard and what this team needs, if not how did we jump out to the best record in the east with this bum(Rondo) leading the way

let em' laugh now and eat crow later!   Har!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

Rasheed Wallace called and told Rondo to take it easy until the Playoffs...no need to injure and wear yourselve out for these meaningless games.  haha

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]the thing that annoys me is rondo haters use these games and act like this is the best Rondo can do. they act like there was no MVP-like performance the last two years in the playoffs. this guy has PROVEN himself already, altho some of you act like he is a brash arrogant rookie. he shouldnt have to prove himself EVERY single game. Big Baby will have a couple bad games in a row, you dont see a flood of posts about him? has he really probed his worth more than Rajon Rondo? how easy people forget chanting "MVP" at the garden during game 4 against Cavaliers..i never will.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH0b3a3rRBk
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]
     Jamez... I go back a whole lot further than you... and this kid has proven virtually nothing... including a lack of respect for the game as it should be played. 

But then when I was 21 like you, I thought I knew everything. I didn't know squat. I've learned a little over the years however.

You'll find out.

Pud

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: RONDO: VERY CLEAR... ONLY 2 FT ATTEMPTS IN HIS LAST SEVEN GAMES! : looking forward to the playoffs, there is potential disaster afoot. will doc park the non-aggressive, sulky, lousy rondo on the bench in favor of delonte?  i mean the way rondo is playing right now, it's not worth having him on the floor more than 15 minutes a night. what we need is healthy delonte, integrated arroyo and give this cat some time to think himself over.  ASAP. i can't imagine going through the playoffs with a starting PG who aspires to shoot zero free throws in his lifetime because he's incompetent at the activity and refuses to work hard to improve at it. he can't shoot outside, he used to be fairly decent at driving the ball, but now he can't even be bothered to concentrate when he puts up a runner or a layup.
    Posted by aciemvp[/QUOTE]

If the ball is not in his hands on the offensive end we resort to playing 4 on 5. You can not pass him the ball for a open shot.  I don't care what Jerry's 82game stats show, the dude can't shoot.  When he is pushing the ball he can be very effective , when he walks it up we either have to catch Ray coming around a screen, if he is not open Paul has to improvise. Then if Paul shoots a bad shot or has a TO  trying to create it makes Paul look bad.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

[QUOTE]I am firmly in the camp of giving Rondo the benefit of doubt on this one.  I'm not an excuses person but you can only do so much when you're injured.  I was a point guard in my playing days and got one of the worst ankle sprains in my life from driving to the basket.  I would be more tentative too if my feet hurt, probably without even realizing it.  I'm sure once he's healthiER, we'll see his aggressiveness return.  I for one think he definitely had it the first few months of the year.  Maybe not Derrick Rose level, but with the Big 3 he doesn't need to be DR, just Rondo at his best.
    Posted by MsLithium21[/QUOTE]

A voice of reason.  Rondo is obviously hurting.  I'd like to see Doc sit him for a few games now that Delonte is back.  Arroyo can play back up minutes, and in a pinch, Pierce can always play a few minutes at the point.  Let his feet heal a bit (no pun intended). 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]Rasheed Wallace called and told Rondo to take it easy until the Playoffs...no need to injure and wear yourselve out for these meaningless games.  haha
    Posted by rayallen1[/QUOTE]

nice

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]the thing that annoys me is rondo haters use these games and act like this is the best Rondo can do. they act like there was no MVP-like performance the last two years in the playoffs. this guy has PROVEN himself already, altho some of you act like he is a brash arrogant rookie. he shouldnt have to prove himself EVERY single game. Big Baby will have a couple bad games in a row, you dont see a flood of posts about him? has he really probed his worth more than Rajon Rondo? how easy people forget chanting "MVP" at the garden during game 4 against Cavaliers..i never will.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH0b3a3rRBk
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

They yelled MVP for Kome also.  Just saying