Rondo

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JMichalski12. Show JMichalski12's posts

Rondo

As I do like Rondo I dont see how people see him as untouchable. The guy cant shoot for nothing. Also, after what he pulled when his best buddy got traded...I mean come on man your a grown man...its like he lost his binky. And why wouldnt NO entertain the idea of trading Paul, he has all but said he is gone as a free agent so they might as well get something instead of nothing at all. Rondo and green for Paul and Ariza

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

Re: Rondo

In Response to Rondo:
    [QUOTE]As I do like Rondo I dont see how people see him as untouchable. The guy cant shoot for nothing. Also, after what he pulled when his best buddy got traded...I mean come on man your a grown man...its like he lost his binky. And why wouldnt NO entertain the idea of trading Paul, he has all but said he is gone as a free agent so they might as well get something instead of nothing at all. Rondo and green for Paul and Ariza
    Posted by JMichalski12[/QUOTE]

I liked Rondos games from 2 years ago but now he is exposed of his weakeness but he seems to be over the Perkins trade after watching his last post playoff interview but I think it was too late.  I do want to give him one more chance but we should have a true proven all arounf PG cause Dwest is not one.  Dwest is great as a SG like Ray.  Have Ray come off the bench and start Dwest at SG or if NO want to trade CP3 i take it,  I believe that if we had a CP3, Nash , Dwill we be in the finals