Rose, what a gun

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

Rose, what a gun

Sure, he gets 23 points. But what kind of "star" point gaurd dishes out only TWO assists, and took 18 shots from the field and only drained 4 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Rose, what a gun

Yea, who wants a player like him on a team... Bulls shoulda picked up Arroyo when they had the chance

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

all i have to say is hes good, but hes overrated

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Derrick Rose is the NBA Most Valuable Player - 'nuff said!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Yea the guy really suks. He shoots under 25% last night.. but when his shot isn't fallin, he dosn't mope around. He takes it strong to the dish and hits FTs... lots and lots and lots of them.

One has to admire this kids uber-confidence and energy. His game will even out as he learns to play smarter and trust his teammates more.

I certainly like his issues more than our PG's issues.

Pud

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Pud, well put.  He shot 15 free throws.  When his shot isn't falling, which happens sometimes, he goes to the rim and looks to get fouled.  You have to love that.  He has the strength and power to go to the hoop recklessly and draw fouls.

Some guards, after taking it to the rim and getting pounded, would quit going in there and resort to taking jump shots.  You have to give him credit for that.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Man, I feel bad for Indy, they clearly are playing harder then the Bulls, but keep getting burned by Rose at the end.  He is def. a closer.  That left handed tap with 3 guys around him was something else.  The pacers flubbed up the last possesion though.  Think Tibbs learned a little from Doc with out of t/o plays?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

In Response to Re: Rose, what a gun:
    [QUOTE]Yea, who wants a player like him on a team... Bulls shoulda picked up Arroyo when they had the chance
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]
    I good a good laugh from this post. Thanks Karl.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Rose, what a gun:
    [QUOTE]Sure, he gets 23 points. But what kind of "star" point gaurd dishes out only TWO assists, and took 18 shots from the field and only drained 4 
    Posted by Tabuckiss[/QUOTE]

The kind that people guard but cannot guard

The kind that can shoot as opposed to one that avoids shooting

The kind that gets to the line and makes the vast majority of the freebies

The kind that routinely rolls off picks and knocks down dagger 3s

The kind that went about 35 games without his second best player

The kind that went about 35 games without his third best player

The kind that will be the MVP

Not the kind that has a p oo p oo and a p ee p ee in his diapers because his boss asked him to do all these things...... 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Rose, what a gun:
    [QUOTE]Sure, he gets 23 points. But what kind of "star" point gaurd dishes out only TWO assists, and took 18 shots from the field and only drained 4 

Oh he is also the kind of point guard that was voted onto the all-star team and in game 1 Rondo was 5 for 14 and ummmmm nobody guarded him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

Rose....maybe you have not seen him all year...like I have with the NBA pass...you probably can't afford that Dudder!  But if you have seen him throughout the year, he does take a hell of a lot of shots while the rest of the team sits there and stares!  That is not TEAM ball and believe me when I say this, his knees/ankles will not stand this sort of out of control flying into the lane and 10 feet in the air  to the rim shots!  Just ask Brandon Roy....think about it...Rondo could do this every night but choses not to kill himself...now that is smart!  Rondo has ALWAYS been deemed a smart pg....Go ahead and anoint him MVP...I don't give a terd...its all about FINALS MVP AND ITS ALL ABOUT 18...NOW GO SUCK ON THAT!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: Rose, what a gun:
    [QUOTE]Rose....maybe you have not seen him all year...like I have with the NBA pass...you probably can't afford that Dudder!  But if you have seen him throughout the year, he does take a hell of a lot of shots while the rest of the team sits there and stares!  That is not TEAM ball and believe me when I say this, his knees/ankles will not stand this sort of out of control flying into the lane and 10 feet in the air  to the rim shots!  Just ask Brandon Roy....think about it...Rondo could do this every night but choses not to kill himself...now that is smart!  Rondo has ALWAYS been deemed a smart pg....Go ahead and anoint him MVP...I don't give a terd...its all about FINALS MVP AND ITS ALL ABOUT 18...NOW GO SUCK ON THAT!

I retired at 40, not sure what you think I cannot afford......  I am not annointing him MVP, everyone is.... Rondo is not even getting a sniff...... the coffee is going to burn, stop hitting snooze, wake up........

Rose makes 3s, jumpers, freebies and these are foreign concepts to Rondo......  oh is Rondo 3 years older than Rose.... um yes......  3 years older than Westbrook?  um yess, 4 years older than Wall..... Kyrie Irving not even in the league yet.....    Jennings 4 years younger.....  Evans 4 years younger... Ellis the same age....  Curry 3 years younger..... put the pipe down or I am calling the police.........

The complete disallusionment of what Rondo is absolutely mindboggling to me..... the worst shooter in the league that will do anything possible to avoid shooting who prides himself on taking and missing by about 62 yards on every quarter ending shot and never ever making a 3 never making a foul shot and never even taking an uncontested shot...............

This Rondo complex is like thinking your sister is the most beautiful woman on the planet other than the 10 to 20 women you see every day just simply walking down the street...........

He is an average guard that has skills in certain areas and gigantic weaknesses in areas that allow the defense to defend against and allow the opponent to take you out of your game. 

Rondo's assists which is pretty much the only thing he has to offer keep going down because he does not have Shaq to pass the ball to and his boss said you need to become a complete player and ever since then he has a p ee p ee and p oo p oo in his diaper because Doc said go to the hoop and make some freebies and make some jumpers and he ummmmmmm can't... so the team pretty much s ux ever since.

I know these facts and reality really hurt your thoughts and thought process but reality is where most of us live but you seem unable to guide yourself into.  Not a problem for me, but for you.

Give me Rose, Westbrook, Ellis, Curry, Udrih, Davis, Williams, Kidd, Nash, Hinrich, Paul, Nelson, Terry, Parker, Felton, and a whole bunch of others and the Cs are no worse off and in a lot of cases much better..... with all of those guys they win game 1 and 2 by a combined 40...... reality s ux but it is ok to just try to get to the other side where reality is.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

Hey Dudder and Pud...you can both go stick your head in the sand. Rondo is one of the BEST PG in the league and he obviously turns up his game BIG TIME in the playoffs. He's the heart of this team...when he plays great we're pretty much UNSTOPPABLE...You're collective basketball IQ wouldn't ven fill a thimble!
    ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONDOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Triple Double TROUBLE!!!

PS- the fact that you call yourselves Celtic fans is truly embarassing...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

What do you think after this game?????