Rotate the "injuries" for rest

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Rotate the "injuries" for rest

I've watched the replay of KG's injury 5 times and he didn't even come down on the right leg. It was in the air and he came down on his left leg.

After going through the KG will be ready, won't be ready in 2009, I'm just not putting anything past the C's by not revealing any real information on KGs injury. The MRI will tell the story since the X-Ray was negative. So it's KGs turn to sit for a while. I wonder is PP or RA next in the R & R & R (Rotation, Relaxation and Rest) until the season ends.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from poopsteo. Show poopsteo's posts

Re: Rotate the "injuries" for rest

In Response to Rotate the "injuries" for rest:
    [QUOTE]I've watched the replay of KG's injury 5 times and he didn't even come down on the right leg. It was in the air and he came down on his left leg. After going through the KG will be ready, won't be ready in 2009, I'm just not putting anything past the C's by not revealing any real information on KGs injury. The MRI will tell the story since the X-Ray was negative. So it's KGs turn to sit for a while. I wonder is PP or RA next in the R & R & R (Rotation, Relaxation and Rest) until the season ends.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

it happened when he jumped

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I have watched it 7 times.  He hurt it going up.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Again, if you're expecting to get a true report from the C's you can forget it. It will go from a knee to a muscle to a shin to a lower leg. Rondo comes back and KG gets rest...other guys need to step up and start playing until KG returns.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Rotate the "injuries" for rest:
    [QUOTE]Again, if you're expecting to get a true report from the C's you can forget it. It will go from a knee to a muscle to a shin to a lower leg. Rondo comes back and KG gets rest...other guys need to step up and start playing until KG returns.

Mikki Moore?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

I think this is all orchestrated to get rest, get other guys some minutes and exposure in the event Ainge needs to make a move. I never thought the injury was as bad as KG was leading on. I guess I don't always take everything at face value when it comes to the Cs. They mimic the Pats in some regards...there seems to always be a method to the madness.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

[QUOTE]I think this is all orchestrated to get rest, get other guys some minutes and exposure in the event Ainge needs to make a move. I never thought the injury was as bad as KG was leading on. I guess I don't always take everything at face value when it comes to the Cs. They mimic the Pats in some regards...there seems to always be a method to the madness.

Are fvcking kidding me?  KG fakes an injury so other guys can get some minutes.  Thats the most stupidest thing I have heard!!!!  I can stomach some of these sky is falling trade discussions, but this by far is going off on the deep end.  Take the tin foil hat off, there are no black helicopter, aliens and the world is not ending in 2012.

I really question the age of some you posters....think before you hit submit!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Did you hear me use the words "fake"? A team can exaggerate an injury and if you don't think so you're gullible for anything. LOL! Keep questioning what I'm talking about but watch the injury is going to turn out not to be a big deal. It's a LONG season and the C's don't only plan for the postseason. He may be hurt but I don't believe it's as bad as everyone thinks.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]Did you hear me use the words "fake"? A team can exaggerate an injury and if you don't think so you're gullible for anything. LOL! Keep questioning what I'm talking about but watch the injury is going to turn out not to be a big deal. It's a LONG season and the C's don't only plan for the postseason. He may be hurt but I don't believe it's as bad as everyone thinks.

The MRI is scheduled for Thursday, in Boston, and you already know the injury is not a big deal?

How could you possibly know that for sure?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

You start resting guys then you can say goodbye to any hope of getting home court advantage in the playoffs. You MAY get it for the first round. But after that, you'll defiantly won't have homecourt.

Injuries happen, I just think Celtics fans ought to be hoping for the best in regards to Garnett, because if he's gone, the season is gone.

Resting players is counter productive, you shouldn't be playing excessive minutes, but usually if an injury is going to occur, it will occur, even if you're being rested. You may rest KG against Detroit, then have that same injury that occurred today, happen against the Hornets or Toronto.

If it was a knee injury (or whatever injury it may turn out to be) it was GOING to happen no matter when he played. Could have even happened in practice.

Resting players for a few games just makes no sense. Only consolation I'll make to this is unless they're completely fatigued.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

Bias, I agree.  This annoys me about Celtics mangement.  I still don't think we have ever gotten an explanation about the original KG injury, the surgical repair procedure, the rehab etc.  I remember getting details about Bo Jackson for example, and even Tony Allen (who has gone through hell and back rehabbing his knees and earns warrior status in my book even if he has a 3:1 turnover to assist ratio)  I remember little anatomy charts in the newspaper and doctor's interviews about how they fixed things up.  None of that happens anymore.  It's as if it has to remain a big mystery.  It's kinda endemic.  Consider Curt Schilling's ankle.  I'm just gonna go for it:  I think that whole thing was FAKE.  Fake blood, the doctor and Red Sox management lying IMHO.

Back to basketball:  Maybe it's a psych-out game they are playing.  It's sandbagging.  It's Bellichick channelling Red Auerbach influencing Doc Rivers.  I don't know exactly what you call it, but it's not fair tot he fans.  It makes me question their heart or my senses.  I mean I don't want to put a microscope up our athelete's butts, but I think it's reasonable to expect some kind of realistic explanations about injuries.  Maybe it's a fan voyeuristic jock sniffing of sorts.  I don't really know.  Here's another thing:  I don't think Rajon Rondo has any such injury that has kept/ will keep him out until next week.  I think he was playing for stats and had sore hammies and then a mild ankle sprain.  I think Danny and Doc wanted to develop Nate harder and get Rondo practicing shooting 1000 mid-range juimpers and free throws per day for a few weeks because he was acting assist obsessed the last couple of games prior to the 'injury'.  (also he needed an opportunity to show off his fancy brown suit on ABC for Christmas)  Maybe they know how good they are now and plan on taking the month of January off and resting up for the western swing.  Again.

I love the NBA game though even if it is run by Mossad bookies and assassins.  So, like they say in East Boston, "whatta ya gonna do"?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rotate the "injuries" for rest : Are fvcking kidding me?  KG fakes an injury so other guys can get some minutes.  Thats the most stupidest thing I have heard!!!!  I can stomach some of these sky is falling trade discussions, but this by far is going off on the deep end.  Take the tin foil hat off, there are no black helicopter, aliens and the world is not ending in 2012. I really question the age of some you posters....think before you hit submit!!!!
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

I agree very dumb post.  Orchestrated sounds to me like planned.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rotate the "injuries" for rest : The MRI is scheduled for Thursday, in Boston, and you already know the injury is not a big deal? How could you possibly know that for sure?
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Sure he does