Rudy Fernandez tonight.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from existentialparquet. Show existentialparquet's posts

Rudy Fernandez tonight.

usa vs spain. espn2

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: Rudy Fernande tonight.

After watching Fernandez play tonight there's no way he's worth a 1st round pick. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

In Response to Re: Rudy Fernande tonight.:
    [QUOTE]After watching Fernandez play tonight there's no way he's worth a 1st round pick. 
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

He probably was, when he came to the NBA. Now, I don't really think so.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Tonight was a perfect example of what else can Rudy Fernandez do when he's not shooting well. And the answer is not much. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregoBoston. Show GregoBoston's posts

He has to play SF because Navarro is a great SG.  At the 3, he was matched-up with Kevin Durant and his huge wingspan. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Super77. Show Super77's posts

Fernandez can shoot but hate contact.
    So, aint gonna work. Marshmallow European. Not a bull fighter.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from existentialparquet. Show existentialparquet's posts

I was hoping for more and maybe you are all right. I was always very impressed with what he was able to do. I do know that there is one peice missing at this point. Pierce needs to be backed up.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cpjohn1. Show cpjohn1's posts

Told you guys he sucked.  Said it a while ago in a thread that discussed possibly trading for him.  Never understood the excitement over a guy who hasn't played well in the NBA.  Every time I see him play, he stinks.  Never seen him play well.  He shoots well sometimes, but the rest of his game is lacking.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

He'd have to settle for being on the bench... again

Somehow, I don't think a guy with a very narrow and specific skill set that largely overlaps with a starter we already have (Ray Allen) will settle for the 15-20 minutes he'd get primarily as a backup SG because he can't score against or defend the length of a SF.

Then again, that was Kevin Durant, i.e. one of the best 5 players in the league (in the next few years, the world will realize he's better than LeBron will ever be because he scores from anywhere... 3-pointer, fadeaway, stepback, hook shot, handles the ball, 6-11, freak)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptChris. Show CaptChris's posts

How has Rondo done?  Does he look like Hall of Fame?  OOPS!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Look at what Rondo did for the Celtics this past season rather than knocking him for his play in the World Games. Rondo set records for the C's franchize last season, that being 2 records in steals and assists. He also shot over 50% from the field. Sure we all agree that his free throws are a negative, but all in all he's a terrific point guard. I get tired of all the Rondo bashing. We're fortunate to have such a talented young point guard.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]How has Rondo done?  Does he look like Hall of Fame?  OOPS!
    Posted by CaptChris[/QUOTE]

CaptainC:

Your moderator buddy JerryCole is over here.... in hiding... since doc recently ripped Rondo for his half court offensive woes during the finals.

Haven't heard a peep from J/C in a while since doc confirmed what many of us had been "seeing" in Rondo's play... all the while J/C disagreed, using  82games.com stats (that he tortured to the max) to "prove" the exact opposite.

As you well remember, he went AWOL sometime back after wearing out his welcome, running good folks off. You can't moderate aggressively AND debate aggressively as J/C used to do at C-N.

Well we found him here... unrepentant! Mike is looking for mods again.

Take J/C back with you.

Pud

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from existentialparquet. Show existentialparquet's posts

[QUOTE]Look at what Rondo did for the Celtics this past season rather than knocking him for his play in the World Games. Rondo set records for the C's franchize last season, that being 2 records in steals and assists. He also shot over 50% from the field. Sure we all agree that his free throws are a negative, but all in all he's a terrific point guard. I get tired of all the Rondo bashing. We're fortunate to have such a talented young point guard.
    Posted by mem17[/QUOTE]
    and one.