Rumor: Wingnut Mployee to Sue BDC

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Re: Rumor: Wingnut Mployee to Sue BDC

The poor little crybaby school girl .... WHAAAAAAA!!!!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In Response to Re: Rumor: Wingnut Mployee to Sue BDC:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rumor: Wingnut Mployee to Sue BDC : Who wants to sue for libel? Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

You're the sucker who fell for it ... LOL

You even posted this stupid thread .... Fierce has some IQ .... LOL

While I was on a beach you were here posting childish threads about me sueing you ... What an IDIOT .... LOL MORE .... HAHAHA

PS: I can still get your IP address .... LOL

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

^
    He still doesn't GET IT!!!

HAHAHAHA .... what a DMF!!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rumor: Wingnut Mployee to Sue BDC : You're the one who's not getting it. Who's suing for libel here? Ha Ha Sue someone on a Celtics message board? Ha Ha BUELLER? BUELLER? HA HA

EXACTLY .... Keep connecting the dots ... It's childs play ... You're getting it very slowly ... as in short bus for schoolgirls.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]Look at what mandobello had to say after learning of your lawsuit. Now, unfortunately, I see another discussion(this one) started with the same topic and it mentions lawsuit.  This is not only ridiculous which I did state in the deleted thread but would be considered a “Frivoulous Lawsuit” and I leave you with Webster:       FRIVOLOUS   adjective 1. characterized by lack of seriousnessor sense: frivolous conduct. 2. self-indulgently carefree;unconcerned about or lacking anyserious purpose. 3. (of a person) given to trifling or unduelevity: a frivolous, empty-headed person. 4. of little or no weight, worth, or importance; not worthy of serious notice: a frivolous suggestion. Now, please, Mployee8, don't get back to me that I'm defending Fiercest 34 as I'm just trying to save you a lot of grief with my lawsuit opinion. Re: Rumor: Wingnut Mployee to Sue BDC posted at 3/15/2012 1:27 PM EDT mandobello Posts: 987 First: 9/15/2007 Last: 3/26/2012   It seems the Discussion I started and I forgot the exact title so I’m paraphrasing “ Attacks, disparaging, scathing etc. remarks etc. among posters has nothing to do with Basketball and should be deleted by MODS” was, in fact, mercifully deleted. There is another entitled " the Official Fiercest 34/Mployee8 Argument thread" which only has 8 responders and, fortunately, posters not interest in the subject. This thread is still alive. I do not remember why I got mentioned in the deleted Fiercest34/Mployee8 tennis match of bagerings but, in short, I recommended they stop, bite their tongues perhaps and realize that as per “Sticks and Stones etc.” what’s put in text not knowing eachother might not be dared put to one’s face should be dismissed and the continued sparing served no basketball purpose.    Now, unfortunately, I see another discussion(this one) started with the same topic and it mentions lawsuit.  This is not only ridiculous which I did state in the deleted thread but would be considered a “Frivoulous Lawsuit” and I leave you with Webster:     FRIVOLOUS  adjective 1. characterized by lack of seriousnessor sense: frivolous conduct. 2. self-indulgently carefree;unconcerned about or lacking anyserious purpose. 3. (of a person) given to trifling or unduelevity: a frivolous, empty-headed person. 4. of little or no weight, worth, or importance; not worthy of serious notice: a frivolous suggestion. Now, please, Mployee8, don't get back to me that I'm defending Fiercest 34 as I'm just trying to save you a lot of grief with my lawsuit opinion.

Sounds like he was ridiculing you for starting another thread after he had his own deleted .... can't blame him as you can't stop "beating that dead horse" even after I left on vacation for 10 days with my spoof having the usual impact on you. Hahaha ... you're so predictable.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rumor: Wingnut Mployee to Sue BDC : Clearly this is directed at you and your ridiculous lawsuit. Ha Ha Now, unfortunately, I see another discussion(this one) started with the same topic and it mentions lawsuit.  This is not only ridiculous which I did state in the deleted thread but would be considered a “Frivoulous Lawsuit” and I leave you with Webster:     FRIVOLOUS  adjective 1. characterized by lack of seriousnessor sense: frivolous conduct. 2. self-indulgently carefree;unconcerned about or lacking anyserious purpose. 3. (of a person) given to trifling or unduelevity: a frivolous, empty-headed person. 4. of little or no weight, worth, or importance; not worthy of serious notice: a frivolous suggestion. Now, please, Mployee8, don't get back to me that I'm defending Fiercest 34 as I'm just trying to save you a lot of grief with my lawsuit opinion.

Like I need advice on frivolity when I deal with Fiercest34 ... get on the merry-go-round with talk of slander/libel ... so now we know two fell for it a 70 yo and a 7 yo ... You're in good company!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

This is quite possibly the most ridiculous thread in the history of discussion boards. A petty, inconsequential, and constant back and forth between two childish, insecure people has been poisoning so many threads for years, and the culmination of which is an attempt at ultimate insult. First, do you know to whom a "wingnut" refers?  It's a political term not normally in usage as an epithet in general. But, even the mention of the word "normal" is not applicable here. Second, only a fool would threaten to sue someone when the parties are anonymous, and the likelihood of any judge accepting such a case would cause a serious examination of her/his sanity or competence.   

Do you both realize how absolutely absurd you are? Whenever discussion degrades into your hissy fits and cat fights, the rest of us check out, and you're left to verbally duke it out to your hearts content. I freely admit that there must be something wrong with me if I take time to write this, but in thread after thread and no matter the topic, you two destroy any semblence of the kind of round-robin repartee or insights among fans of the Boston Celtics that we're here to read and in which to participate.  Why don't you start your own blogs to evicerate each other ad hominem and ad infinitum. That way, the rest of us can have some peace and quiet, for a welcomed change. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]This is quite possibly the most ridiculous thread in the history of discussion boards. A petty, inconsequential, and constant back and forth between two childish, insecure people has been poisoning so many threads for years, and the culmination of which is an attempt at ultimate insult. First, do you know to whom a "wingnut" refers?  It's a political term not normally in  usage  as an epithet in general. But, even the mention of the word "normal" is not applicable here. Second, only a fool would threaten to sue someone when the parties are anonymous, and the likelihood of any judge accepting such a case would cause a serious examination of her/his sanity or competence.    Do you both realize how absolutely absurd you are? Whenever discussion degrades into your hissy fits and cat fights, the rest of us check out, and you're left to verbally duke it out to your hearts content. I freely admit that there must be something wrong with me if I take time to write this, but in thread after thread and no matter the topic, you two destroy any semblence of the kind of round-robin repartee or insights among fans of the Boston Celtics that we're here to read and in which to participate.  Why don't you start your own blogs to evicerate each other ad hominem and ad infinitum. That way, the rest of us can have some peace and quiet, for a welcomed change. 
    Posted by painter[/QUOTE]

Painter, don't you understand that I know that and put that out there before leaving for vacation to aggravate Fierce and got just the response I expected with this thread of his devoted to the subject ... he took the bait ... hook, line & sinker!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

It seems the Discussion I started and I forgot the exact title so I’m paraphrasing “ Attacks, Disparaging, Scathing etc. remarks etc. among posters has nothing to do with Basketball and should be deleted by MODS” was, in fact, mercifully deleted.

However, this one persists . Where are the MODS ???  In the deleted Fiercest34/Mployee8 tennis match of bagerings,in short, I recommended they stop, bite their tongues perhaps and realize that as per “Sticks and Stones etc.” what’s put in text not knowing eachother might not be dared put to one’s face should be dismissed and the continued sparing served no Basketball purpose.

But now this one mentions lawsuit.  This is not only ridiculous which I did state in the deleted thread but would be considered a “Frivoulous Lawsuit” and I leave you with Webster: 

FRIVOLOUS
    adjective
    characterized by lack of seriousnessor sense: frivolous conduct.
    self-indulgently carefree;unconcerned about or lacking anyserious purpose.
    (of a person) given to trifling or unduelevity: a frivolous, empty-headed person.
    of little or no weight, worth, or importance; not worthy of serious notice: a frivolous suggestion.

Now, please, Mployee8, don't get back to me that I'm defending Fiercest 34 as I'm just trying to save you a lot of grief with my lawsuit opinion.

I would pity the moderator trying to control you two in a live debate. Hope you guys are not intending to enter the Red Sox forums as many of those posters not Basketball fans have been spared your tennis match of bagerings !!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

The feud between the two of you is exhausting, can you please put the other on ignore and let it go. 

Both of you have some good basketball content to share here when you are not otherwise distracted. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]This is quite possibly the most ridiculous thread in the history of discussion boards. A petty, inconsequential, and constant back and forth between two childish, insecure people has been poisoning so many threads for years, and the culmination of which is an attempt at ultimate insult. First, do you know to whom a "wingnut" refers?  It's a political term not normally in  usage  as an epithet in general. But, even the mention of the word "normal" is not applicable here. Second, only a fool would threaten to sue someone when the parties are anonymous, and the likelihood of any judge accepting such a case would cause a serious examination of her/his sanity or competence.    Do you both realize how absolutely absurd you are? Whenever discussion degrades into your hissy fits and cat fights, the rest of us check out, and you're left to verbally duke it out to your hearts content. I freely admit that there must be something wrong with me if I take time to write this, but in thread after thread and no matter the topic, you two destroy any semblence of the kind of round-robin repartee or insights among fans of the Boston Celtics that we're here to read and in which to participate.  Why don't you start your own blogs to evicerate each other ad hominem and ad infinitum. That way, the rest of us can have some peace and quiet, for a welcomed change. 
    Posted by painter[/QUOTE]

The entire point of trolling is to say whatever it takes to get attention... the more ridiculous... the better.... anything to start a "conversation"... and then to keep it going by whatever means necessary.

Think about the maturity level of someone with the time on their hands and w/o adequate adult supervision to post 10,000 comments 24/7 in a year's time, much of it in the form of never-ending pi$$ing contests.

And then there is mployee8 who is old enough to know better.... but apparently doesn't.

Pud

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.