Rumor: Wingnut Mployee to Sue BDC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Re: Rumor: Wingnut Mployee to Sue BDC

In Response to Re: Rumor: Wingnut Mployee to Sue BDC:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rumor: Wingnut Mployee to Sue BDC : The entire point of trolling is to say whatever it takes to get attention... the more ridiculous... the better.... anything to start a "conversation"... and then to keep it going by whatever means necessary. Think about the maturity level of someone with the time on their hands and w/o adequate adult supervision to post 10,000 comments 24/7 in a year's time, much of it in the form of never-ending pi$$ing contests. And then there is mployee8 who is old enough to know better.... but apparently doesn't. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

Pud ... the guy's a dik and I've taken on the responsibility to expose his BS so all can see the real Fierce .... Someone has to have the balz to take him on and I do. What goes around, comes around and I'm his thorn. When he stops attacking other posters and their ideas in some attempt to dominate this board then I'll get off his back. The balls in his court ... no fouls, no whistle!

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I wish I could understand the degree of animus you have for each other.  Most of the time I will admit I find it entertaining.  I don't feel the same about laker trolls though.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

27 posts per day averqage...   every day for a year..   THAT is an awesome and TELLING stat...    a stat that tells more about a poster than ANY ellaborate critique or rude rebuttal.   A stat that leaves me speechless, yet oddly content that there is nothing else on the subject need to be said. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Do us all a favor and stay abroad!

Re: Jazz vs. Celtics

posted at 3/29/2012 11:36 AM EDT

First: 7/8/2008
    Last: 3/29/2012
    Fierce is either a LIAR, a HYPOCRITE or plain STUPID ... You be the judge!

He accuses me of calling the $2.5M exception incorrectly as the MLE but look who was throwing that term around before I even mentioned it ... Not only the wrong term but obviously he thought we were entitled to $5M for non-taxpaying teams or he wouldn't have said "FULL MLE" .... Covering his azz as usual after the feux pas:

Re: Predictions-Celtics lineup next year

posted at 3/26/2012 11:23 AM EDT

First: 3/24/2011
    The salary cap is 58m and if the Celts will be under the cap when free-agency begins, the Celts will have the full MLE.

YOUR WORDS FIERCE ... LET THE RECORD BE SHOWN and this board knows who the real LIAR, HYPOCRITE & FRAUD is .... PITIFUL!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

mployee8,

Your wish list of free agent players that you thought the Celtics could sign this summer and then re-sign the Celtics own free agents was pure comedy.

I still doubt you get the concept of the salary cap/cap holds/exceptions.

You have zero credibility in anything you say.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]mployee8, Your wish list of free agent players that you thought the Celtics could sign this summer and then re-sign the Celtics own free agents was pure comedy. I still doubt you get the concept of the salary cap/cap holds/exceptions. You have zero credibility in anything you say.  
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

This from a Laker Fan living in CT .... Talk about no credibility ... talk to your evil twin ... You have no idea what Danny may be able to do ... I posted ideas not a wish list or predictions like some here ... worry about your teams ability to manipulate the cap hold not mine.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rumor: Wingnut Mployee to Sue BDC : This from a Laker Fan living in CT .... Talk about no credibility ... talk to your evil twin ... You have no idea what Danny may be able to do ... I posted ideas not a wish list or predictions like some here ... worry about your teams ability to manipulate the cap hold not mine.
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

F34 and I were attempting to correct your blatantly incorrect views of salary cap rules.

You posted ideas that had no remote chance of happening. Then you fought with us and we told you dozens of times how you are wrong and showed you why you were wrong.

What does being a Laker fan in CT have to do with the argument we had? Are you sure that I live in CT? If you knew my IP address, you might find out that I might not live in CT.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rumor: Wingnut Mployee to Sue BDC : F34 and I were attempting to correct your blatantly incorrect views of salary cap rules. You posted ideas that had no remote chance of happening. Then you fought with us and we told you dozens of times how you are wrong and showed you why you were wrong. What does being a Laker fan in CT have to do with the argument we had? Are you sure that I live in CT? If you knew my IP address, you might find out that I might not live in CT.
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

Agreed ... you live in CA and are definitely a Laker troll ala Rico and the rest if not the same ... Be Gone ... Your nothing more than a pimple on the butt of a jackazz seeking attention like your pal ... you argue for the sake of arguing or to waste peeps time ... FO!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rumor: Wingnut Mployee to Sue BDC : Agreed ... you live in CA and are definitely a Laker troll ala Rico and the rest if not the same ... Be Gone ... Your nothing more than a pimple on the butt of a jackazz seeking attention like your pal ... you argue for the sake of arguing or to waste peeps time ... FO!

Sorry, have never lived in CA.
    Were you seeking attention when you made up your Celtics Fantasy Wish List? It's hard to believe that someone with a computer could be so utterly unintelligent.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rumor: Wingnut Mployee to Sue BDC : Agreed ... you live in CA and are definitely a Laker troll ala Rico and the rest if not the same ... Be Gone ... Your nothing more than a pimple on the butt of a jackazz seeking attention like your pal ... you argue for the sake of arguing or to waste peeps time ... FO!

Please do not pick on anyone living in California---whether they are Laker trolls, idiots, jerks etc. is another matter--- or any other place other than Boston. A fan is a fan irrespective of where they live. I was born in Maine and after college was sent to Camp Pendleton & then Vietnam. The few times on liberty I liked Cal & the beaches being warmer than Maine. So, returned here and employment brought me to No.Cal. and as Californians know, the beaches are extremely cold here and also not as nice as anywhere from Santa Barbara down to San Diego.

Because I'm in my 70s I was in Fenway watching Williams, DiMaggio, Pesky etc. etc. and have been a C fan since Cousy/Sharman days so I bleed green as much as anyone in Boston area. Except for the Red Sox I bleed "who's buried in Grant's tomb"?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rumor: Wingnut Mployee to Sue BDC : Please do not pick on anyone living in California---whether they are Laker trolls, idiots, jerks etc. is another matter--- or any other place other than Boston. A fan is a fan irrespective of where they live. I was born in Maine and after college was sent to Camp Pendleton & then Vietnam. The few times on liberty I liked Cal & the beaches being warmer than Maine. So, returned here and employment brought me to No.Cal. and as Californians know, the beaches are extremely cold here and also not as nice as anywhere from Santa Barbara down to San Diego. Because I'm in my 70s I was in Fenway watching Williams, DiMaggio, Pesky etc. etc. and have been a C fan since Cousy/Sharman days so I bleed green as much as anyone in Boston area. Except for the Red Sox I bleed "who's buried in Grant's tomb"?
    Posted by mandobello[/QUOTE]

Mando ... be forewarned, Mark is not a C's fan ... he's really a Laker fan trolling to stir up trouble.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rumor: Wingnut Mployee to Sue BDC : .  Humphries is an 8m per year player. Ilyasova could be a 7m per year player. The 2 PFs alone could cost 15m. Kaman is at least 10m per year. Hawes at the very least could cost 7m per year. Beasley's qualifying offer is 8.17m. Mayo's qualifying offer is 7.3m And Mployee said KG and Ray would get 5m each. All these will total 57.47m. What a putzy. Ugh! Re: Predictions-Celtics lineup next year posted at 3/26/2012 5:31 PM EDT Mployee8 Posts: 3954 First: 7/8/2008 Last: 3/29/2012 Rondo - Bradley - Dragic/Jack* Mayo/Young* - Ray - Moore Pierce - Beasley - Green Humphries/Ilyasova - Bass - JJJ Hawes/Kaman - KG - Stiemsma* * Optional depending on outcome of draft lottery
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Proves what an ignoramus you really are ... Hawes/Kaman and Humpries/Ilyasova doesn't mean both but one or the other.

And don't anyone forgot ... Fierce is the only one here that thinks KG & Ray will reup for the VM! He may even think they can split it cause in his mind teams are only allowed one VM each .... LOL ... What a GM this guy would make!

You prove the point again all by yourself ... No reading for comprehension skills what so ever. You couldn't possibly survive abroad without living in a bubble attached to BDC ..... Learn how to read and understand before you attack others. You look more and more foolish the more you look for something to attack ... Look in the mirror pal ... You're the problem!

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rumor: Wingnut Mployee to Sue BDC : Wrong!  Nice try though. But here: $30M available plus picks and castoffs for trades, MLE and Bird signings once over the cap ...   KG, Ray, Bass, Green (Bird Rights) & Dragic (MLE) could all be signed once over the cap.   That means almost $30M is available for Mayo, Beasley, Hump, and Hawes, not to mention the use of picks, S&T as well. Jack & Kaman are optional (in lieu of Dragic & Hawes) if able to swing a S&T involving picks, rookies or castoffs. Ilyasova and Young would be even cheaper options to Humphries and Mayo. It is doable! HA HA IF YOU SMELLALALALALA... WHAT THE FIERCEST... IS COOKIN'. Re: Predictions-Celtics lineup next year posted at 3/26/2012 6:16 PM EDT Mployee8 Posts: 3955 First: 7/8/2008 Last: 3/29/2012 Hawes @ $7.5M Hump @ $7.5M KG @ $5M Bass @ $5M Green @ $4.5M Ray @ $4.5M Beasley @ $8M Dragic @ $3.5M Mayo @ $7.5M $30M available plus picks and castoffs for trades, MLE and Bird signings once over the cap ...  KG, Ray, Bass, Green (Bird Rights) & Dragic (MLE) could all be signed once over the cap.  That means almost $30M is available for Mayo, Beasley, Hump, and Hawes, not to mention the use of picks, S&T as well. Jack & Kaman are optional (in lieu of Dragic & Hawes) if able to swing a S&T involving picks, rookies or castoffs. Ilyasova and Young would be even cheaper options to Humphries and Mayo. It is doable!

Where do you see Kaman and Ilyasova on that list ... it was one or the other and as usual you're trying to spin something that I never said or wrote ... Just your own stupidity as usual ... Stay abroad will ya ... We don't want you coming back here ... Get it?

He accuses me of calling the $2.5M exception incorrectly as the MLE but look who was throwing that term around before I even mentioned it ... Not only the wrong term but obviously he thought we were entitled to $5M for non-taxpaying teams or he wouldn't have said "FULL MLE" .... Covering his azz as usual after the feux pas:

The salary cap is 58m and if the Celts will be under the cap when free-agency begins, the Celts will have the full MLE.

YOUR WORDS FIERCE ... LET THE RECORD BE SHOWN and this board knows who the real LIAR, HYPOCRITE & FRAUD is .... PITIFUL!!!!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Rumor: Wingnut Mployee to Sue BDC : Fine! Let's remove Kaman and Ilyasova, the Celts still can't accomodate all the players you just mentioned. Who's spinning now? Ha Ha

I'm not rehashing it ... bottom line is I used $30M instead of $25M ... Big Whoop!!!

You don't think Danny can flip a few castoffs and picks for 1 or 2 players and I have faith in him ... Look what he did this season with a few weeks to put a team together. The Marquis Daniels trade was masterful ... you underestimate his skills as GM.

He will do what he needs to squeeze every $ from the cap and turn lemons into lemonade ... I just tried to show what could be done but your small mind can only see $25M to sign our players and few FA's with a $2.5M exception (Not the Full MLE - Hahaha) while I see much more creativity from Danny than you ... maybe you've been abroad too long!

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]You highlighted Hawes, Hump, Beasley, and Mayo. They total 30.5m, just like what you said that we would have 30m in cap space. It's simply not true. You're not only being ridiculous, you're being and idiota! Ha Ha

Did you miss something again from your 3rd grade reading comprehension skills?

At the bottom I posted a correction based on cap hold and indicated they would need to be renounced before resigning.

Nice try at spinning the truth again. No wonder you changed monikers from Paul "The Truth" Pierce to Larry Legion ... You needed more credibility!

You make a living here twisting words and taking posts out of context to discredit others when you're the one who needs to be watched carefully ... Lying, multiple user names, deleting posts, etc, etc, etc.