Rumored trade between Celtics, Lakers and Kings

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Rumored trade between Celtics, Lakers and Kings

In response to genaro008's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Jeff Green, Jason Terry, Jared Sullinger and Courtney Lee have been packaged in an offer for Cousins, the website reports. The inclusion of Avery Bradley appears to be a sticking point.

How can we trade all three SG?

[/QUOTE]

We must be getting back Evans in the deal.  That is a TON of salary for one guy who only makes (APPROX) 3.8 mill

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to genaro008's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Jeff Green, Jason Terry, Jared Sullinger and Courtney Lee have been packaged in an offer for Cousins, the website reports. The inclusion of Avery Bradley appears to be a sticking point.

How can we trade all three SG?

[/QUOTE]

We must be getting back Evans in the deal.  That is a TON of salary for one guy who only makes (APPROX) 3.8 mill

[/QUOTE]

If the deal is to be made tonight then there's no way Green is involved. He can't be traded until Jan. 15. The report is saying the deal will be made tonight.

[/QUOTE]
    what about bass? that's why i think this deal might be bogus? who is NBCNBA?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

I tink they are hearing rumblings of a trade but are throwing names to see who sticks at this point.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]

Boom!

It blows up in Lame rame's face!

You really think I would forget, Lame rame?

[/QUOTE]

See this is what a pathetic CHILD looks like.

I never thought you would 'forget' b/c your sad life revolves around a sports website and relentlessly attacking, bullying and holding things over others heads. it is why you are despised by the majority here. I simply man up, admit if I was wrong about some salary cap # that clearly means the world to you to be right about, and move on.

This is why you are a joke.

and this is why I pity you

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticNut. Show CelticNut's posts

Terry probably will retire next year.  Bradley and Sully will never be an all-star.  The trade works for the Celtics.  I assume they will add more pieces since only 12 will be left on the roster.  Perhaps Sacramento will waive Terry and the Celtics can resign him.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:
    [QUOTE]

If Boston felt Joseph was going to make a difference, they would have kept him.

Joseph didn't show anything special in the D-League.

[/QUOTE]

yeah, he was only averaging 17.7 points, 1.8 steals and 5 rebounds with a very good 18.6 PER and was being talked of as a gritty defender, great athlete and super coachable likeable kid...

get your facts right Tommy... he was a good prospect with the chance to be a solid backup SF

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

So 2 future 1st rd picks. A future stud in Bradley. A future star in Sullinger ( who i really like) Terry no big deal. SOOO all of this for a headache?? If Rivers, KG, or even PP can control this kid then you wasted alot of talent for nothing. Way too much to give up for a player that no one knows if he is going to workout here in Boston with all the pressure that comes in playing here. Also will you get the same return back if you decide to trade him out of here?? They should have kept Perkins. Dumbest trade ever.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

Can you guys start another thread called "fierce34 and rameacap fight like children" so when you guys want to bicker like two old mades, you can go there.  This will eleviate all of us from having to read this crap.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to rameakap's comment:
    [QUOTE]

See this is what a pathetic CHILD looks like.

I never thought you would 'forget' b/c your sad life revolves around a sports website and relentlessly attacking, bullying and holding things over others heads. it is why you are despised by the majority here. I simply man up, admit if I was wrong about some salary cap # that clearly means the world to you to be right about, and move on.

This is why you are a joke.

and this is why I pity you

[/QUOTE]

Whoa!

You accused of me wanting to trade for Sully for Varejao. But when asked for proof, you couldn't provide any.

Tonight you're saying the Celts are under 74m. A few weeks ago you were saying the Celtics were already above 74m and the Celtics can go over 74m. What's worse is you denying it. That's why I had to show proof and I did. Is that acting like a child?

I just showed everybody what fraud you are. That's not acting like child, that's exposing a fraud like you.

And every time you're wrong you want everybody to move on. HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

And I proved you to be a hypocrite when it comes to Sully/Varejao, someone who spins and can't answer questions b/c they contracdict each other.

And I proved you to be a bully/loser when it comes to holding grudges, attacking others and overall looking like a pathetic small human being who gets off by smearing and relentlessly attacking others. but everyone here alreayd knows that and mocks you for it.

I pity you

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If Bass and Green can't be traded until Jan 15th, it must be Sullinger, Terry, and Lee or Bradley.

[/QUOTE]

Terry, Sully, Melo and Lee make 12.5 million.

Cousins and Garcia make 10 million.

That trade works, keeps Green out who can't be traded until the 15th, is close enough when it comes to being 'fair' considering we want to keep Bradley and Cousins has the mental issues. But obviously it wouldn't explain cutting Joseph. And Sacramento would have no desire to take on Terry's deal, 2 more years at 10m, over keeping Garcia for 1 more year at 6,. We'd be left with Barbosa as our backup PG.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]

Come on, Lame, just show the trade proposal where I had Sully and Varejao switching teams.

concord knows I was against Sully for Varejao because it was you and concord who said Sully for Varejao will be worth it. I disagreed every time you guys brought that up back in November.

[/QUOTE]

I already answered your question by saying I don't have the time to find posts you probably erased.. b/c you do have the time to spend 20 hours a day on here.

You NEVER said you wouldn't trade Sully for Varejao... all you did was say that Cleveland would LAUGH at such an offer, that it wasn't enough to get him, and then you repeatedly wanted to make bets it wouldn't happen.

I have proven you again and as always to be a ranting, bullying child intent on destroying others and stomping your chest claiming to be right while all other are wrong. You are so pitiful and thats why everyone knows you are a joke and mocks you.

25. This post has been removed.