Rumored trade between Celtics, Lakers and Kings

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Rumored trade between Celtics, Lakers and Kings

In response to genaro008's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why waive Joseph when there will plenty of empty seats if the reports are accurate.

[/QUOTE]

Good point there has to be more in the trade if it is real. Josseph will be significant NBA player by the way.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

In response to concord27's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Why waive Joseph when there will plenty of empty seats if the reports are accurate.

[/QUOTE]

Good point there has to be more in the trade if it is real. Josseph will be significant NBA player by the way.

[/QUOTE]

When it all said and done Joseph may have btter career then Green

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I am with you. Josseph makes things happen. Green does not.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I was looking forward to Joseph and Melo playing togather for years to come.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Kris Joseph waived????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Never mind,  I see you two have been going at it today.  Proceed.  I will get out of the way.

[/QUOTE]

Fierce started this as usual by saying he 'couldn't understand' why someone (me) wanted to trade Sully for Anderson Varejao. There are many reasons why of course, Fierce himself would have made the trade, and he even said that Cavs would laugh at such an offer. Now he says he won't trade Sully for him and is attacking me left and right like an obnoxious child. He is a joke and the board bully. Nobody respects his trash.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

ALL THOSE WONDERING WHY JOSEPH WAS WAIVED HERE:

Celtics need all the cap space they can get.

When the Celts signed Terry for the 5m MLE, that meant the Celts are not allowed go over 74m in total salaries.

If you look at that proposed trade of Cousins and Garcia to the Celts, salaries won't match if the Celts don't waive Joseph.

You guys can check it out for yourselves using the ESPN Trade Machine. 

[/QUOTE]

His contract became guarrenteed. By waiving him they can sign him to a 10-day contract.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No trades will likely happen before more players like Green and Bass can be traded on thr 15th. It was just that there was a deadline today to keep their contracts unguaranteed, which saved them cash and opened up roster spots 'just in case' we take back more players than we trade.

But I agree with 2 spots open already, there was little need to trade Joseph, even if his 600k or whatever would be on the books for the year and help them stay below the 74m.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

http://nesn.com/2013/01/report-celtics-working-on-deal-to-bring-kings-center-demarcus-cousins-to-boston/

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to raider3524's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://nesn.com/2013/01/report-celtics-working-on-deal-to-bring-kings-center-demarcus-cousins-to-boston/

[/QUOTE]

Now I believe it might happen (thanks for the link)!

Celtics Working on Deal to Bring Kings Center DeMarcus Cousins to Boston

by NESN Staff on Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 9:49PM 

DeMarcus Cousins could be walking through that door. The King's center, who has been connected to the Celtics in trade rumors for more than a month, could be on his way to Boston by Monday morning, according to a report. A source told NBAonNBC.com that Celtics president of basketball operations Danny Ainge was working to complete a deal to bring Cousins to the Celtics by the end of Sunday night. Jeff Green, Jason Terry, Jared Sullinger and Courtney Lee have been packaged in an offer for Cousins, the website reports. The inclusion of Avery Bradley appears to be a sticking point. Cousins, 22, is averaging 17.4 points and 10.3 rebounds per game for the Kings. He was recently suspended for insubordination, but since his return he has posted six straight double-doubles and one triple-double while leading Sacramento to a 4-2 record. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

In response to raider3524's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That is the trade I'm talking about.  The risk reward is much better if you send Green instead of Bradley.  The kings will be sending something else to make the numbers work.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to rameakap's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No trades will likely happen before more players like Green and Bass can be traded on thr 15th. It was just that there was a deadline today to keep their contracts unguaranteed, which saved them cash and opened up roster spots 'just in case' we take back more players than we trade.

But I agree with 2 spots open already, there was little need to trade Joseph, even if his 600k or whatever would be on the books for the year and help them stay below the 74m.

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA

So now you believe me? 

Didn't you tell us before that the Celts could go over the 74m hard cap?

It was about that Gortat trade proposal, right? I mean you said the Celts couldn't go over 74m when they signed Terry, but after Terry was signed you said the Celts can go over.

You really think that by laying low for a few months I would forget?

Who's the joke now, Lame rame!

[/QUOTE]

umm... you are. The joke is always on you. The pathetic board bully, who lies, spins, attacks, demeans and refuses to ever admit fault when he can barely ever post without sounding like a complete a -hole.

I'm a real man and always admit if/when I make mistakes. My life doesn't revolve around sports and having this forum be the only place I can feel important, as yours does. You are a MASSIVE joke and I pity you.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Jeff Green, Jason Terry, Jared Sullinger and Courtney Lee have been packaged in an offer for Cousins, the website reports. The inclusion of Avery Bradley appears to be a sticking point.

How can we trade all three SG?

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.