Scariest Front Line in the League

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Scariest Front Line in the League

In Response to Re: Scariest Front Line in the League:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Scariest Front Line in the League : In the last game Metta played very good D against Durant. OKC won but not because Durant had a great game. Put me on ignore for the 10th time. 
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

And I don't think he cares, as long as they won!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Scariest Front Line in the League : The POINT is that he made you look ridiculous AGAIN as his general principle was that Metta plays Durant and Pierce very well defensively, and as usual you had to try and spin it in a way that only you can understand. Nice try, but you lose. Now go away you Laker troll before I put you on ignore. Children these days.. Go Celtics!!
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle[/QUOTE]

Two games - 33 points and 21 points - that's 54 points total - divided by two - am I going too fast? - is 27 points per game!! He is averaging 28!

Way to hold him down, Metta - and you lost both times - way to go!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Scariest Front Line in the League : There are rumors out today that Portland is very interested in talking to Kupchak about their GM position. I doubt LA lets him out of his contract, but in order for them to do so, Portland would probably have to give up NJ's top 3 protected lottery pick in the 2012 draft.

You are right - they won't let him out of his deal!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Scariest Front Line in the League : Boston never has a fully healthy squad because they always sign or trade for guys that already had bad knees, bad heart, were injury prone or were just old and on their last legs. Shaq/JON/Green/Wilcox/Rasheed/West/Daniels...

Total garbage post - you are a total hater and a liar.  Tell me, MTRAX, how does this post DEFEND the lakers???  Where were the lakers attacked that you felt obligated to respond like this - you are a piece of trash!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

In response to "Scariest Front Line in the League": [QUOTE]As the die hard, bleeding green Celtic fan that I am, I hate to say this. But Bynum and Gasol are without a doubt the best frontline in the the NBA. Heck, Bynum alone is better than all of our frontline players put together. It is really no wonder that the Lakers swept us this year. As the true Celtic fan that I am, I can only wish injury upon him so that my Celtics could stand a fighting chance against the Lakers if we were to meet in the Finals. As all of you know, our 2008 championship was only won due to Bynum not playing. Go Green! Go CELTICS!! Posted by Snoopsnizzle[/QUOTE] I smell a rat....dressed in purple and gold (clown clolors ).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Scariest frontcourt in the league - Duncan, Blair, Leonard, Bonner, Diaw and Splitter..........and none played over 24 mins!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Lakers = D league team...annihilated, humiliated, and cr**ped on again by the Spurs.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

The Fakers felt like they were at the Alamo.  Not sure the Faker boys no anything about the Alamo,  they may not have reached the grade where they teach that yet.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Talk about making a Statement.....SA proved once again, they are a power to be reckoned with...The Fakers, well, im still tying to figure that one out..oh yeah, Kobe was rusty..yeah..that's it...feel better...???

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Scariest Front Line in the League : Anyone who uses Antoine Walker as an avatar can't be much of Celtics supporter. What some, not all, write under the guise of "reality" is nothing more than troll trying to set off everyone else.  The Celtics have shown their resilience and have come on since the all-star break using strong, stingy defense and a potent running game.  Because they've had a few lapses doesn't mean anything.  If anyone expects a loss-free season, they should just admit they have no idea about what it takes to win a championship.  All the bashers of Pierce, Rondo, Allen, Garnett , and the rest of the team (feel free to bash away at Dooling, I admit that I do that) have the taste of crow in their mouths, and that's only going to get stronger as they eat more of it.
    Posted by painter[/QUOTE]
    He is not a Celtics supporter. It's Elven.