Season is over - Predictions for Celtics roster next year?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x4. Show sday4x4's posts

Season is over - Predictions for Celtics roster next year?

Just for fun
    who goes?
    who stays?
    who goes to bench?
    who do they get?

...have at it.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

Re: Season is over - Predictions for Celtics roster next year?

C: Shaq/JO/Vin Baker
    PF: Garnett/Scalabrine
    SF: Pierce/Green/Antoine Walker
    SG: Allen/West/Pavlovic
    PG: Rondo/Bradley/Saved seat for Austin Rivers

Loaded for another title.

Garnett promised the owner they would win back to back titles.
    Time to make that happen!!!!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

I think sadly that the Celtics will do better than the Lakers. They almost always do. Jim Buss will make some bone headed move and I'll have to watch another Laker meltdown against the mavs. While Danny retains Celtics Salary cap flexibility. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

In Response to Re: Season is over - Predictions for Celtics roster next year?:
    [QUOTE]I think sadly that the Celtics will do better than the Lakers. They almost always do. Jim Buss will make some bone headed move and I'll have to watch another Laker meltdown against the mavs. While Danny retains Celtics Salary cap flexibility. 
    Posted by RicoLakerfan[/QUOTE]

The Celtics almost always are better then the Lakers...???
    What year were you referring to?

LA lost to a very good Mavericks team.
    Boston got punked by Kobe and LeBron is back to back years.
    How is that tasting?

Boston has salary cap flexibility in 2 years because they have 3 players under contract going into the 2012-13 season. Do you think everyone they sign this year will be on a 1 year contract? I would be real excited to build my team in 2 years around a bench player in Pierce, Rondo and Avery Bradley. LOL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Season is over - Predictions for Celtics roster next year? : The Celtics almost always are better then the Lakers...??? What year were you referring to? LA lost to a very good Mavericks team. Boston got punked by Kobe and LeBron is back to back years. How is that tasting? Boston has salary cap flexibility in 2 years because they have 3 players under contract going into the 2012-13 season. Do you think everyone they sign this year will be on a 1 year contract? I would be real excited to build my team in 2 years around a bench player in Pierce, Rondo and Avery Bradley. LOL
    Posted by mtrax[/QUOTE]

We didn' lose to a good Mavericks team, we were destroyed by a good mavericks team. We were humiliated, beat down and embarrassed. It was a shameful day for all true Laker fans.  it was nice to barely win a finals against a depleted and injured Celtics team, I just wish we could have beated them the way they humilated us in 5 1/2 games, but alas, they have too much heart to let that happen. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics2008Champs. Show Celtics2008Champs's posts

I don't know if the money would work, but i like the team and it seems reasonable.  

Glen Davis leaves ad a free agent. Kevin Garnett and J.O'Neil get traded. We re-sign Jeff Green, Delonte West. The people who i didn't mention won't be signed or be brought to camp.

Projected starting line-up: 

Pg: Rajon Rondo ( 4 year contract )
    Sg: Aaron Afflalo  ( 2 year contract )
    Sf: Paul Pierce ( 3 year contract )
    Pf: Jeff Green ( 4 year contract )
    C: Kwame Brown ( 3 year contract )

Bench:
    Pg: Delonte West ( 1 year contract )
    Sg: Ray Allen ( 1 year contract )
    Sf: Josh Howard ( 2 year contract )
    Pf: Brian Cook ( 1 year contract  )
    C: Greg Oden ( 2 year contract )

other:

Avery Bradley and 2 rookies

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Season is over - Predictions for Celtics roster next year? : We didn' lose to a good Mavericks team, we were destroyed by a good mavericks team. We were humiliated, beat down and embarrassed. It was a shameful day for all true Laker fans.  it was nice to barely win a finals against a depleted and injured Celtics team, I just wish we could have beated them the way they humilated us in 5 1/2 games, but alas, they have too much heart to let that happen. 

Let's not get silly here.
    Boston with heart?
    They might want to try scoring in the last 3 minutes of playoff games.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Season is over - Predictions for Celtics roster next year? : Let's not get silly here. Boston with heart? They might want to try scoring in the last 3 minutes of playoff games.
    Posted by mtrax[/QUOTE]

You have to measure heart by titles and head to head. They have whooped us so man times. I know you feel the pain as I do. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Season is over - Predictions for Celtics roster next year? : You have to measure heart by titles and head to head. They have whooped us so man times. I know you feel the pain as I do. 
     I wish our Ricoceltic could be more like you!!  Finally a Laker fan who will tell it like it is.  Would you trade Odom and Bynum, for Barea, that would give the slow Lakers a much more speedy line up!!  I know Dallas wouldn't do it, but do you think the Lakers would?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Garnett is getting 21 million how are we going to trade him?  I don't want to by the way.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

I was hoping we could swing a deal for tyson Chandler but that ain't happening,he played his way right out of our price range. Samuel Delembert would be good fit. Kristic decision to go back to the motherland might mean a return of Big Baby and/or Troy Murphy. I understand the potential people see in Avery Bradley and I anticipate a huge improvement this next season. I really like Jeff Green and hope we can keep him. West is another good fit for us and if we can get Wafer back for a good value him too. If we keep our picks the good thing about this draft is you have a good chance to get an as good player at 25 as you do at 10 so who knows?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Season is over - Predictions for Celtics roster next year? : You have to measure heart by titles and head to head. They have whooped us so man times. I know you feel the pain as I do. 

And I feel your pain too even if RicoCeltic has not.  How long did it take for you to get a good night's sleep after the Lakers simply gave up against the Mavs?  You seem like a reasonable Rico Lakers fan.  Could you please lobby the Lakers to change their colors?  Their home Yellow is just too close to their character.  I bet they don't need a constant reminder of that.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Season is over - Predictions for Celtics roster next year? :  I wish our Ricoceltic could be more like you!!  Finally a Laker fan who will tell it like it is.  Would you trade Odom and Bynum, for Barea, that would give the slow Lakers a much more speedy line up!!  I know Dallas wouldn't do it, but do you think the Lakers would?
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE] He's playing you fools .....and you're all buying it. HAH!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Season is over - Predictions for Celtics roster next year? : He's playing you fools .....and you're all buying it. HAH!
    Posted by Qdaddy[/QUOTE]

I think maybe we're playing you fools!!!  HAHAHA!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Point  West and Rondo 2  Ray  3 Paul and Green  4 Kevin and Davis  5 JO and somebody we find   rest of bench Eddie House, Pav, Murphy and etc.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from caesarthecat. Show caesarthecat's posts

1) for the bench i'd resign both murphy and pavlovic ; of course green and dwest ; and maybe even arroyo

2) i'd change baby if he wants to go with a big athletic 4 to keep KG under 26 mpg during the season (a la duncan)

3) i'd replace shaq and krstic with 1 strong-athletic-reliable rebounder/defender 5 who could get the money we paid to shaq and krstic

in principle last season said that it can result useless to have a "deep bench" like ours last season (we had 3 experienced players each position) if then they're not ready for use....
    better having less players but all of them ready for use ! ! !