See You Guys in October

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

Re: See You Guys in October

In Response to Re: See You Guys in October:
    [QUOTE]Why can't we get rid of Laker trolls instead of Fierce? Moral of the story....don't make bets on sports.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

I know, right!  I wish Red-Russ would make a wager with me so we could dispose of him for awhile. He would just return though because he is classless and not trust worthy.

Go Celtics!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Don't let the door hit ya on the way out!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Why can't we get rid of Laker trolls instead of Fierce? Moral of the story....don't make bets on sports.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

I agree!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Nothing personal, but I don't really believe he'll be gone.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

In response to "Re: See You Guys in October": [QUOTE]Don't let the door hit ya on the way out!!!! Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE] Just like when you run out and hide in your cave after every embarrassing lakers loss?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I figure if Fierce can leave, it's time to come back!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

fierceless is back aka lamar!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Posts from Elven 32 are hidden

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

[QUOTE]Posts from Elven 32 are hidden
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: See You Guys in October : Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]

Is that you KY?  I know how much both of you love Pierce?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyCelt2. Show KyCelt2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: See You Guys in October : Is that you KY?  I know how much both of you love Pierce?
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

Now you know better then that, my friend!!  I want you to know when it's me!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to See You Guys in October:
    [QUOTE]The season ended tonight, so congrats to Jamez for winning our bet. Before I go I'll just mention the fact that the Lakers are not even in the top 10 in points allowed and only #8 in opponent FG%. It was not so long ago that one Laker troll said the Lakers will be a defensive team under Mike Brown. Ha Ha On the Celtics: No team has won a championship averaging less than 40 boards per game. Hopefully the Celts will be the first team to do that this year. But an east finals appearance is good enough for me. *Celts are a Chris Kaman away from being a contender. On the draft: I still want the Celts to get Austin Rivers. But since the Celts and Clips are all picking in the early 20s, I don't think Austin is within reach with our current picks. Hopefully Ainge makes a move to trade up because Austin Rivers is going to be a star in the NBA.  On free-agency: I'll talk about it in October. Final words: A first round exit by the Celts would be very disappointing. The Celts choked in Game 7 of the Finals in 2010 and Game 4 against the Heat in last year's playoffs. Hopefully Rondo and the Big 3 will rise to the occasion this year.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

We are going to miss you.  I don't think that the Celtics will draft Austin Rivers, but I suppose that anything is possible. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

I guess he can post in Celtics: Around the NBA

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerstroll. Show Lakerstroll's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: See You Guys in October : Amen, brother!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]
    The Burbank Buffoon can run but he can't hide. Right, Buff?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: See You Guys in October": Just like when you run out and hide in your cave after every embarrassing lakers loss?
    Posted by OC-CeltsFan[/QUOTE]

Amen, brother!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: See You Guys in October : what? you went away for 5 months? All I saw was endless arguments relating to how you didn't hold up your end of the bargain/bet, or w/e it was, all seemed pretty stupid to me
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

Exactly ... check the board from July through November (note: I didn't make any big announcement or devote a thread to my hiatus) ... maybe after the lockout I dropped in upon seeing my name getting kicked around to let some here know that I was still paying attention. Fierce posted a few comments (3?) as evidence that I broke the terms of the bet but if you find more than half a dozen posts by me, let me know. And some here are inviting him to come back for playoffs and the draft? Please .... what's good for the gander is good for the goose.

And another thing ... I promise you, and noone ever claimed to the contrary, I didn't come back here posting under some alias. In fact, Fierce claimed the boards were peaceful while I was gone, (haha, like he wasn't feeding the trolls) just as they have been while he's been in hiatus ... Odd, no?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

I'm sure you'll soon be pining for the deep insights and profound thoughts so in abundance here.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Fff

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]altho i agree with him taking the bet, hes being super dramatic. the bet was the end of the nba season, not the Celtics season. he knows this, idk why he is acting like this, but i wont be one of the ones complaining.. see ya in october!
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

I'm beginning the counting down, ladies.

152 days.... mark... and counting!

Pud

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

[QUOTE]C'mon guys, i think he should be able to stop in and have a good laugh at the lakers when they get eliminated.
    Posted by OC-CeltsFan[/QUOTE]

and ONE!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Truly yours Mr Credibility Clueless34 AKA Bandwagon34 a man of his word.

Is Dwight Howard a Laker yet? YES!!! Is it October yet?????

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Yeah sure we all know the "whole story". You too. Everyone knows who you are...

ROTFLMAO!!!!!