Semi and Gody gone too

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Semi and Gody gone too

We got Cleveland's first round pick from the Clipper in 2012. That is not so bad now.

DA and Doc know what they are doing, keep remembering that I am.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indiansbacker. Show Indiansbacker's posts

In Response to Re: Semi and Gody gone too:
    [QUOTE]We got Cleveland's first round pick from the Clipper in 2012. That is not so bad now. DA and Doc know what they are doing, keep remembering that I am.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

You are wrong.  The Cavaliers give up Minnesota's 2013 second-round pick, acquired last year in the deal that sent Delonte West to the Timberwolves. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbrr7. Show paulbrr7's posts

[QUOTE]Agree that Ainge has another move in mind.  I really hope that Rasheed returns. Just another possibility. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

Get off the Rasheed crap PLEASE!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbrr7. Show paulbrr7's posts

Danny just opened 3 spots on the roster with basically letting go Luke, Semi and Daniels. Three buy-out players coming our way? Really? Does the best team in the East really need five new players..I'm lost on this move.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from quasi1981. Show quasi1981's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Semi and Gody gone too : You are wrong.  The Cavaliers give up Minnesota's 2013 second-round pick, acquired last year in the deal that sent Delonte West to the Timberwolves. 
    Posted by Indiansbacker[/QUOTE]

I am pretty sure we got the Clippers #1 pick in the Perkins trade, meaning we have 2 1st rd picks in the next 2 years unless the Clippers pick is either a lottery pick or a top 10 pick, and that will go on till 2016.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from quasi1981. Show quasi1981's posts

[QUOTE]Danny just opened 3 spots on the roster with basically letting go Luke, Semi and Daniels. Three buy-out players coming our way? Really? Does the best team in the East really need five new players..I'm lost on this move.
    Posted by paulbrr7[/QUOTE]

That's why I think something big is still going to happen.  You don't just give up 3 players for nothing unless there is something brewing.

7. This post has been removed.