Semih and Harangody!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Re: Semih and Harangody!!!

Points per game for Celtics last four years: 100.5 (win Championship), 100.9 (loss in Conf. Finals), 99.2 (loss in Finals), 97.8 (year to date)...Danny made the trade to get 2-3 more points per game...Danny said it was about offense and these stats don't lie.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Semeh was/is an ok player I don't see him really ever being more than an average player at best. Luke has talent but isn't the right fit for our style, he is an NBA player and in the right system could do pretty good. We got two spots open without having to eat any cash,got a pick of equal value down the road. The only way I can see them regret this deal is if this was a back door part of the Det-Clev trade where Rip was going to get bought ourt after being traded to Clev,but he used his no trade w/o approval to nix deal. Look if we have T Murphy and another known commodity for these guys spots its a good deal.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Semih and Harangody!!!:
    [QUOTE]Run, I suggest that you start following Ice Hockey instead. The color of the players is more to your liking.
    Posted by Jump-ball-overtime[/QUOTE]

I told him the say thing a while back.   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

In Response to Re: Semih and Harangody!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Semih and Harangody!!! : I was happy to see Cleveland win last night.  I really want them to continue winning many of the remainder of their games this season.  Next year should be different for the Cavaliers with the possibility of trades.  If we are even playing next season. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]
    Thank You.  Also, rebuilding for the Cavs has been a slow and sometimes disappointing process.  It looks like the Cavs have shown some development.  Hopefully the players that look like they have potential will get better and not level off as they sometimes do.