SHAQ BACK ON FRIDAY..TEAM READY TO ROLL?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

SHAQ BACK ON FRIDAY..TEAM READY TO ROLL?

well, should have said today.. oh well! shaw will be ready for memphis. doc had said last week he will be bak before the end of this week. according to my sources, he is walking fine, been doing some cardio, and some walk-through stuff. thats all you need with shaq. dont waste him in practice. plus this is doc's ammo. they temnd to spring stuff on you at the last minute as with perky when he was ready.

this means our playoff rotation will be set. 9 regular guys with krstic joining green-bb-west for the BEST bench in the entire league. combined with our statring 5 being the best in the league plus our 10-14 guys being the best in the league, i dont see how we lose! no way we go down double digits as we have been with shaq in there from the start!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: SHAQ BACK TOMORROW..TEAM READY TO ROLL!

link?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

11 man rotation....add Arroyo and Wafer

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

PLAYOFF ROTATION: 9 man rotation with spots for 5 other players
    KG
    RAY
    PP34
    Rondo
    Shaq
    Kristic
    Big Baby
    Jeff Green
    Delonte West

Arroyo
    Pavlolick
    Jermaine Oneal
    Troy Murphy
    Von Wafer

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

look guys, once shaq shows up, the 10-12 guys will be: murph (too versatile to be inactive), arroyo and pav. once wafer is ready, he will replace pav. once jo is ready by the end of next week, he will replace wafer. sorry, we really do not need wafer with a healthy delonte and arroyo around. doc hates using wafe at the 3. at 2, we have ray-pp-west-and can put green or arroyo there. wafe will be a numbers casulty. come playoff time, if rr gets dinked, i want a real pg somewhere around esp one who can shoot. u never know. if rr isnt shooting and he isnt being guarded we may need that threat. arroyo is tecnically nate's replacement from last year's playoffs without all the drama.

if doc is feeling lucky or just for more length, he may use wafe situationally over arroyo as the 12th guy esp if he feel s he could run the point in a pinch as marquis used to do on occasion. murph is now a lock for the 11th spot! unless he is not healthy, jo gets to play when ready. can you imagine our size and athleticism when we are at full strength?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Docs not gonna stretch his rotation beyond 9 unless....

Remember back when we won the title.. he wasnt even playing Eddie House early in the playoffs... or should I say against the Lakers

He let Eddie in somewhere in the series and the rest is history

Same thing with Nate last year...

DOc doesnt use his players and sometimes the forgottten players get a chance due to injury or whatever and shine.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: SHAQ BACK TOMORROW..TEAM READY TO ROLL!:
    [QUOTE]Shaq won't play tonight.
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]

I agree that he probably won't play tonight, but I believe he should.  He needs to get back into basketball shape before the playoffs begin. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

Are we sure Shaq hasn't already retired?

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/celtics/post/_/id/4682048/i-shaq-the-sheriff

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

This is the third time someone has started a thread on Shaq's alleged return. 

Believe it when we see it, and not until then.  And even if he is ready, they need to sit him till the playoffs start.  Imagine what this board is going to look like if he gets injured between now and then...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Who is seen more Shaq, Tupac or Elvis?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

In Response to Re: SHAQ BACK TOMORROW..TEAM READY TO ROLL!:
    [QUOTE]11 man rotation....add Arroyo and Wafer
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

Do we have to?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

http://www.redsarmy.com/home/2011/03/shaqs-probably-out-tonight.html

Didnt practice so wont play tonight

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roaddogg1959. Show Roaddogg1959's posts

In Response to SHAQ BACK TOMORROW..TEAM READY TO ROLL!:
    [QUOTE]well, should have said today.. oh well! shaw will be ready for memphis. doc had said last week he will be bak before the end of this week. according to my sources, he is walking fine, been doing some cardio, and some walk-through stuff. thats all you need with shaq. dont waste him in practice. plus this is doc's ammo. they temnd to spring stuff on you at the last minute as with perky when he was ready. this means our playoff rotation will be set. 9 regular guys with krstic joining green-bb-west for the BEST bench in the entire league. combined with our statring 5 being the best in the league plus our 10-14 guys being the best in the league, i dont see how we lose! no way we go down double digits as we have been with shaq in there from the start!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from richardkc. Show richardkc's posts

Re: SHAQ BACK ON FRIDAY..TEAM READY TO ROLL?

In Response to Re: SHAQ BACK ON FRIDAY..TEAM READY TO ROLL?:
    [QUOTE]The O'Neals will be back next week. Both of them. Praise Jesus. No more Murphy, please.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

we need Murphy in the playoffs . a good shooter we can use him 5-10 mins. a game

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from richardkc. Show richardkc's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: SHAQ BACK ON FRIDAY..TEAM READY TO ROLL? : Murphy is one of the worst players I have ever seen. Terrible defender.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

we need his offence not his defence..celtics has a team defence they can cover that.. his shooting will be factor in the playoffs

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from richardkc. Show richardkc's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: SHAQ BACK ON FRIDAY..TEAM READY TO ROLL? : Murphy is one of the worst players I have ever seen. Terrible defender.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

doc and danny sign this guy for a reason..his a shooter .. they know that this guy is poor defender..but they also know his a good shooter.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Murphy is a stiff. He cannot defend, rebound, or shoot. He deserves a seat at the far end of the bench, right next to Jermaine "the foul machine" O'Neal.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I agree it won't go deeper than 9,  but which 9 is the question.  I believe they can rotate players per round.......against ORL, for example, we might want both Murph and JON to bang Howard.  Against CHI, we might want Wafer or Pavlovic.  These guys need to get back so we can see them play.

Regardless, I see Bradley, Wafer and Sasha being inactive, barring another injury, or the non-return of JON.  NO WAY he should play over Krstic right now anyway.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

[QUOTE]Murphy is a stiff. He cannot defend, rebound, or shoot. He deserves a seat at the far end of the bench, right next to Jermaine "the foul machine" O'Neal.
    Posted by Pumpsie-Green[/QUOTE]
    I hope, for your sake, that you`re not this negative in real life. You seem to enjoy being splenetic, but you should at least try to be accurate. Murphy has been an above average shooter and a terrific rebounder throughout his career. He`s just getting his feet wet after riding the bench for months. Its too early to write him off, in my opinion,but that`s certainly argueable. One thing`s for sure though, 2/3 of what you wrote is flatout wrong, unless you judge the guy by the very small sample of minutes he`s played for the Celtics. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Shaqs comeback sounding more and more like the promised KG comeback 2 years ago.... that never happened..

Keep setting dates that blow by... right after the all star game, blah, blah, blah//

Since Shaq is around for people to see alot, im probably thinking in the extreme that hes worse off than the C's let on....  Truth is the Celts have ruined their credibility when it comes to injuries... even Wafer was a 2 week deal... how long has he been out..

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]Shaqs comeback sounding more and more like the promised KG comeback 2 years ago.... that never happened.. Keep setting dates that blow by... right after the all star game, blah, blah, blah// Since Shaq is around for people to see alot, im probably thinking in the extreme that hes worse off than the C's let on....  Truth is the Celts have ruined their credibility when it comes to injuries... even Wafer was a 2 week deal... how long has he been out..
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing.  It definitely reminds me of the year that KG was injured and eventually never returned for the remainder of the season.  It is definitely possible that he won't return.  This definitely would not be good for the Celtics playoff run. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

In Response to SHAQ BACK ON FRIDAY..TEAM READY TO ROLL?:
    [QUOTE]according to my sources, he is walking fine, been doing some cardio, and some walk-through stuff.
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Let me guess...your "source" is the friend of a girl who's mother is the ex-roommate of the woman who cleans Ainge's house, right?