Shaq Better Than Andrew Bynum

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Shaq Better Than Andrew Bynum

If Shaq is healthy and Andrew Bynum only has one healthy leg I think it's safe to say that Shaq is better.

HAHAHA!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: Shaq Better Than Andrew Bynum

In Response to Re: Shaq Better Than Andrew Bynum:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Shaq Better Than Andrew Bynum : Yeah, two legs are always better than one.  My grandmother is probably better than Bynum if he had to player with only one good leg.  Another stupid post from the Village Idiot.
    Posted by victorlee1234[/QUOTE]

Facts don't lie, village people!

The time off could be a blessing in disguise for Bynum, who told reporters this week he is dealing with fluid in his right knee and is taking anti-inflammatory medication.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shaq Better Than Andrew Bynum : And you're bragging about a 39-year old over-the-hill center.  Bynum, by his own admission, hasn't been 100% all year so I don't know why this is a big revelation.   And then I thought - ignorant aholes like yourself, who use the same old tired smack, don't get it anyway.  Calling you a moron would be an insult to other morons.

For the record, and I mean for the record, who's better, a 39-year old Shaq or an Andrew Bynum with one leg? Over.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]Is it really worth stating the obvious and riling these guys up?
    Posted by DFURY13[/QUOTE]

You will be surprised that Laker trolls believe that a one-legged Bynum is better than a 39-year old Shaq.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shaq Better Than Andrew Bynum : You will be surprised that Laker trolls believe that a one-legged Bynum is better than a 39-year old Shaq.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Bynum has been playing great D.................but I think Shaq will negate him, assuming both of us get there......he's always been a little intimidated by Shaq.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shaq Better Than Andrew Bynum : Andrew has been playing in this condition for the whole freaking year!  And he has been playing lights out since the All-Star game.  What's changed?  A news report?  Just how stupid can you be? 

So go on record and tell us who's better, a one-legged Bynum or a 39-year old Shaq? Answer the question. Over.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shaq Better Than Andrew Bynum : Andrew has been playing in this condition for the whole freaking year!  And he has been playing lights out since the All-Star game.  What's changed?  A news report?  Just how stupid can you be? 

DFURY

I told you they believe a one-legged Bynum is better than a 39-year old Shaq.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

I saw a picture of Shaq working out; he currently looks like he is really in good shape.   I didn't even see a tummy anymore, let's hope the pic wasn't photoshoped...haha. 
    Darn, if only the Celts could shade 10 years of Shaq....oh one could only dream.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsalas67m. Show rsalas67m's posts

Shaq is 39 YEARS OLD. I know some Boston fans pray that Bynum gets injured and is unavailable for the playoffs. That's what this latest idiotic thread is all about.

Andrew Bynum is 23 years old. He's still developing his game. And even with all of his injuries, many NBA analysts consider the Laker center one of the best in the NBA.

The return of Bynum to the Laker lineup has resulted in the tremendous success of the team since the Allstar break. Many Boston fans were ridiculing the Lakers play in the first part of the season when Bynum was still recovering. With Bynum back, the Laker team has put on a winning streak wirth only 1 loss since the break.

Shaq no longer has the energy to compete at a high level for extended minutes. That's "father time" biting him in the behind.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"For the record, and I mean for the record, who's better, a 39-year old Shaq or an Andrew Bynum with one leg? Over." 
    Shaq without a doubt. But what makes you think Shaq is going to be healthy and stay healthy? 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]Shaq is 39 YEARS OLD. I know some Boston fans pray that Bynum gets injured and is unavailable for the playoffs. That's what this latest idiotic thread is all about. Andrew Bynum is 23 years old. He's still developing his game. And even with all of his injuries, many NBA analysts consider the Laker center one of the best in the NBA. The return of Bynum to the Laker lineup has resulted in the tremendous success of the team since the Allstar break. Many Boston fans were ridiculing the Lakers play in the first part of the season when Bynum was still recovering. With Bynum back, the Laker team has put on a winning streak wirth only 1 loss since the break. Shaq no longer has the energy to compete at a high level for extended minutes. That's "father time" biting him in the behind.
    Posted by rsalas67m[/QUOTE]

So what are you trying to say, that Bynum is the key to the Lakers success and not Kobe (Phil:"STOP SHOOTING") Bryant??

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

It's a given that Andrew Bynum, with 2 healthy legs, is better than a 39-year old Shaq. Now, who here says that a one-legged Andrew Bynum is better than a 39-year old Shaq? Just for the record.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]" For the record, and I mean for the record, who's better, a 39-year old Shaq or an Andrew Bynum with one leg? Over."  Shaq without a doubt. But what makes you think Shaq is going to be healthy and stay healthy? 
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

That's beside the point. I'm only asking who's better, a one-legged Bynum or a 39-year old Shaq?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Andrew Bynum is 23 years old. He's still developing his game. And even with all of his injuries, many NBA analysts consider the Laker center one of the best in the NBA.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Andrew Bynum is considered one of the best in the NBA.....? This may be the opinion in Laker land.....but really....one of the best?

6th year
    7-0 285 lbs
    230 starts

10.5 PPG
     7.0 RPG

Pau Gasol at 7-0 227 lbs (according to basketball encyclopedia)

18.8 PPG
     9.1 RPG

Bynum's number of all star appearances......................NONE

I think he is a skilled player....but he is injury prone....can't stay on the floor as long as his teammates....and is immature (surgery and healing was second on his agenda to going to the world cup)...with his size he only averages 7 rebounds compared to Gasol's 9+?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

It is likely that it will be the Lakers against the Celtics again this year.

Both Shaq and Bynum will be a force on offense.

On defense, Shaq will need help with double teams coming from Rondo, KG, and others. He is too slow to stay in front of Bynum. It will usually have to be some one other than KG because of Gasol.

Shaq gets into early foul trouble because he does not have adequate lateral movement, and uses reach in as a substitute.

The combination of KG and Shaq will be an unstoppable force for the Lakers as long as we can keep Shaq on the floor. Because we no longer have Perk, keeping Shaq out of foul trouble will be one of the top priorities for the Celtics.

When Shaq does get into foul trouble they may have to play KG on Bynum and Krstic on Gasol from time to time. Baby can keep Bynum from sweet spots, but Bynum can shoot over Baby.