Shaq improving.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Shaq improving.

Well now after the report that he is out for the year Doc is saying Shaq is improving and could play Sunday.

So we're right back to where we were before, in limbo.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

Re: Shaq improving.

i dont believe this....shaq will not play this series!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

There is no way Shaq will play in the first round.  It has turned into the mundane, this speculation about Shaq's availability.  And I blame the Celtics.

He's been out since before the All Star break, save 5 minutes in one game a few weeks ago.  This is KG all over again.

I believe the earlier report that Shaq probably has played his last game as a Celtic.  And if so, I will say thanks Shaq and I wish you the best in life.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nba/245/shaquille-oneal

Yes he will not play against NY unless it is game 7... but he will play these playoffs and that is inspiring news.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Aslanb0ynn. Show Aslanb0ynn's posts

or .... ever again...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: Shaq improving.:
    [QUOTE]or .... ever again...
    Posted by Aslanb0ynn[/QUOTE]

Not sure if you can read..... so lemme make this easier

SHAQ = OK
    READ LINK http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nba/245/shaquille-oneal

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Aslanb0ynn. Show Aslanb0ynn's posts

Take your smart a** some where else i wasn't responding to your post i was responding to the 2nd post but it just so happen that you post before me.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

This thread's title is very much in question.  I don't get at all Shaq is improving at. Everytime anyone refers to seeing him they say it is with a noticeable limp.

Not even close to improving.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]Take your smart a** some where else i wasn't responding to your post i was responding to the 2nd post but it just so happen that you post before me.

Man that is tough talk!!  Impressive

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]Take your smart a** some where else i wasn't responding to your post i was responding to the 2nd post but it just so happen that you post before me.

Irrelevant who you responding too, because you were saying Shaq won't comeback, correct?

I just posted something with substance... had to correct the negative nancy's up in here.. sorry I had to make an example outa you.  And I'll keep doing it if I have too.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Love it.  It will be great if it is true.  If not, it may be a very nice misdirection by Doc.  If the Celts win one in NY, they can close it out at home.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shaq improving. :  Not sure if you can read..... so lemme make this easier SHAQ = OK READ LINK http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nba/245/shaquille-oneal
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]
    Shaq is OK???  In a few days right? Might travel with the team, no?
    It is getting quite annoying to be honest. I wish they would just shut up about this. Don't announce it before he's on the court. Its not like we would overlook him.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I think Danny and Doc are in the same place as the rest of us:  They hope he can heal and come back but they just don't know and neither do the doctors.

That is the same as KG, because with KG they were really hoping he'd come back and kept holding on to hope.....and it just wasn't meant to be.

If everyone wants to be angry with someone, be angry with the Doctor's for not being able to get Shaq healthy nor give a definitive answer.

One last note:  if they KNEW Shaq was out (and more importantly, if Shaq himself knew he was done for the season), he would not have played in that game where he looked good for 5 minutes.  Even Shaq is still holding out hope like the rest of us.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

I honestly believe this is the final swan song for Shaq.  There is no way Shaq is near ready to play.  When it's reported that he cannot pass a simple test consisting of running up and down the court, I'd say he's just about done.

But the Celtics will thrust him out there anyway (Sunday if you believe Doc) and he will not be able to play effectively.  Afterwards the Celtics will then announce that Shaq will be out for the remainder of the playoffs.  Everyone can then say he really "was responding" when he really wasn't (but we'll never know).

Celtsfan4life, I truly believe Shaq and the Celtics KNOW and HAVE KNOWN that he was not healing and was done.  But they all held out hope that wasn't coming.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Just please comeback here and give me credit when i say he will be back then, ok?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Sure thing. But 5 minutes doesn't count, right?

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]Sure thing. But 5 minutes doesn't count, right?
    Posted by basketbert[/QUOTE]

No but 6 does.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Getzo, I don't think YOU would be deemed as being "right" if Shaq were to somehow play in the playoffs.  Just like I won't be deemed as being "right" if he does not play.

I like your optimism but not everyone shares that with you.  If Shaq does play, in my opinion (and that's all it is), he will attempt to play and not be effective afterwhich he'll be shut down for the season.

Like you, I hope Shaq does return but only if he can play effectively and consistently throughout the playoffs.  I don't want to see him return for one game only to shut it down (because he really was not ready).

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

[QUOTE]Getzo, I don't think YOU would be deemed as being "right" if Shaq were to somehow play in the playoffs.  Just like I won't be deemed as being "right" if he does not play. I like your optimism but not everyone shares that with you.  If Shaq does play, in my opinion (and that's all it is), he will attempt to play and not be effective afterwhich he'll be shut down for the season. Like you, I hope Shaq does return but only if he can play effectively and consistently throughout the playoffs.  I don't want to see him return for one game only to shut it down (because he really was not ready).
    Posted by Petey62[/QUOTE]

Right.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

This thread actually depressed me regarding Shaq.  He isn't coming back I don't think.  The information is so contradictory you can't evaluate it.  I hope and wish it for it to happen though.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Bring him in for the last quarter of game 7 ala
    W Reed, moment...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

The only course of reasoning is to expect Shaq to be out for the remainder of the season.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

i would be shocked if he doesnt come back in the playoffs.

He will be back when we really need him.