Shaq is not the best player of his generation, I am- Paul Pierce!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Shaq is not the best player of his generation, I am- Paul Pierce!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

Re: Shaq is not the best player of his generation, I am- Paul Pierce!

Shac was as dominating as anyone in his prime. He is up there with the best.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

Laughing also, according to paula pierce

paula "wheelchair" pierce /> MJ

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

More trolls around this site than a Shrek movie.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

You guys are still bitter Paul schooled Kobe. Maybe Kobe should got a wheel chair, he might have avoided humiliation.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

In Response to Re: Shaq is not the best player of his generation, I am- Paul Pierce!:
    [QUOTE]You guys are still bitter Paul schooled Kobe. Maybe Kobe should got a wheel chair, he might have avoided humiliation.  
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

Kobe = 5 Rings, Paul = 1 Ring.  Just Sayin.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

In Response to Re: Shaq is not the best player of his generation, I am- Paul Pierce!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shaq is not the best player of his generation, I am- Paul Pierce! : Kobe = 5 Rings, Paul = 1 Ring.  Just Sayin.
    Posted by icnd[/QUOTE]

You couldn't have said it any better.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

And if Paul had played those years with Shaq he would have 4 rings and Kome would have 2,  just saying.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LakerFan67. Show LakerFan67's posts

What coulda, shoulda, woulda. It's what is man! And Kobe has 5 rings and Paul has 1 ring. So you can trash, belittle, cry about those championships but it won't change a thing.

And Shaq wouldn't have those 3 titles without Kobe.

Had Paul Pierce been a Laker he would have more titles than 1. But that's all speculation. It's like saying, had Michael Jordan been a Celtic, Boston would not have suffered for 20 long years for another title. All you can do is drool about the Laker titles this decade and whine about WHY!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

And head to head Paul waaaaaaayy out played Kome.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

It doesn't matter... c's have eventually more championships and makes them the best dynasty in NBA history ...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]And if Paul had played those years with Shaq he would have 4 rings and Kome would have 2,  just saying.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

Another boston troll baseing his point around 1 word......IF.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelitcsFoo. Show CelitcsFoo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shaq is not the best player of his generation, I am- Paul Pierce! : Kobe = 5 Rings, Paul = 1 Ring.  Just Sayin.
    Posted by icnd[/QUOTE]

Uhhh, no, Shaq=3 rings, Kobe =2. Yes, KoMe might have 5 but 3 were piggybackin off the big fella. He would not have them otherwise.........

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

[QUOTE]You guys are still bitter Paul schooled Kobe. Maybe Kobe should got a wheel chair, he might have avoided humiliation.  
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]
    As mentioned above:
    Kobe=5 rings
    Pierce=1 ring

'nuff said.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

Derek Fisher = 5 rings
    paula, kg, allen, rondo = 4 rings combined

Embarassed!! Surprised

I dont compare Kobe, who is 1 of the greatest of all time, to scrubs.

Cool

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shaq is not the best player of his generation, I am- Paul Pierce! : Another boston troll baseing his point around 1 word...... IF. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]

Another idiot Faker troll that doesn't have enough sense to know his team can't catch another team in championships and resorts to trolling the Best basketball teams website over and over  again.  Thats alright, we understand you need to be around the best.     

Can you say SWEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]Derek Fisher = 5 rings paula, kg, allen, rondo = 4 rings combined Embarassed!! I dont compare Kobe, who is 1 of the greatest of all time, to scrubs.
    Posted by Tayshawn[/QUOTE]

Another idiot troll.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]What coulda, shoulda, woulda. It's what is man! And Kobe has 5 rings and Paul has 1 ring. So you can trash, belittle, cry about those championships but it won't change a thing. And Shaq wouldn't have those 3 titles without Kobe. Had Paul Pierce been a Laker he would have more titles than 1. But that's all speculation. It's like saying, had Michael Jordan been a Celtic, Boston would not have suffered for 20 long years for another title. All you can do is drool about the Laker titles this decade and whine about WHY!
    Posted by LakerFan67[/QUOTE]

Oh and Shaq not winning without KOME isn't speculation?   You trolls are like magnets.   Hell you may all be the same computer nerd sitting at home with 3 computers talking to yourself.  Anyone that don't think that it was a HUGE advantage playing with Shaq is simply dillusional.  Ask Wade.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I recommend not feeing the Laker trolls on this thread but putting them on ignore instead. They are here to get a reaction, leave them alone and they will find another way to squander their lives besides trolling in another fans' forum.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shaq is not the best player of his generation, I am- Paul Pierce! : Better than being called Paul "Eagle Colorado" Pierce Or Paul "I gave my wife a 4 million dollar I'm-sorry ring" Pierce
    Posted by stevekubersky[/QUOTE]

I like Paul "I aint coming back to L.A" Pierce!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

Tim Duncan is the best player of this era. (Past 13 years)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

Ask yourself, how many more championships LA would have had if Kobe had ridden Shaq out of town? Kobe wanted so bad to get out of Shaq's big shadow that it was either Shaq or Kobe in LA. Kobe let his ego get in the way and the Laker's paid the price. I remember Kobe publicly saying if the Laker didn't get him any help, he would be leaving LA. Kobe's cheating on his wife, rape charges, have tarnished his legacy too. I'm not saying that Kobe isn't one of the best players of his generation, but how much greater could he have been if his ego hadn't gotten in the way. Shaq and Kobe together in their prime could have owned the NBA.