Shaq looked good in comeback

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Shaq looked good in comeback

The sad thing is with Shaq who knows if he comes back how he will actually do or if he comes back at all.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

In Response to Re: Shaq looked good in comeback:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shaq looked good in comeback : Does that means he gives the 24-26 minute 14-7-2 games 2-3x against against Orlando/Miami and 3-5x times against LA that it will take to win a title??
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

If Shaq gets his ring we all agree he will retire. If he smells it he will leave it all on the floor he is playing for his legacy I think he will be motivated.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

If you told me we'd get these stats every night on avg from the rest of the rotation in the playoffs:

Kristic 22 mins, 10p 5r 1b
    KG - 34 mins, 18p 12r 3a 2s 2b
    Baby - 22 mins, 10p 5r
    Green - 20 mins, 11p 4r
    Pierce - 38 mins, 23p 8r 4a 3s 1b
    Ray - 34 mins, 21p 3r 4a 2s
    West - 14 mins, 7p 3a 2r 2s 1b
    Rondo - 38 mins, 13p 15a 7r 4s

Then I am fine with 18 mins, 9 points, 5 boards and 1 block from Shaq

but if you told me shaq was healthy, lost some lbs and went on a manned up revenge tear... took down 25 mins and a 13-8-2 each night... well i'd be 99% sure we raised #18

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I think Baby will average around 13 to 15 in the playoffs. He been keeping us alive durring our slump. I just rather see him show a lil lift or up fake before he attacks the rim.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shaq looked good in comeback : If Shaq gets his ring we all agree he will retire. If he smells it he will leave it all on the floor he is playing for his legacy I think he will be motivated.
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]

Unless he has plays through serious pain this playoffs that 2-3 months this  won't 100% heal... I doubt Shaq walks away from the '12 Celts if he ties Kobe at 5 rings... he will want to get the 6th

I guess how Danny builds the team w/ 4 major FA's (Baby-Green-Kristic-DWest) and the return of doc may be factors.

If we win and Doc leaves and Danny has, say, McHale coach, while signing only Green, letting Baby walk and then just adding 1 year contract players in anticipation of cap space summer 2012... then I can see Shaq riding into sunset

If Doc returns and DA says "F 2012" keeps Baby/Green/Kristic (maybe DWest 2) and uses picks, Avery and JON exp contract to upgrade the bench further... plus the full MLE... then we are talking repeat

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]I think Baby will average around 13 to 15 in the playoffs. He been keeping us alive durring our slump. I just rather see him show a lil lift or up fake before he attacks the rim.

The Big 3 for a combined 56p-19r-12a-7s-3b

Kristic/Shaq for a combined 17p-11r-3b

Baby/Green for a combined 21p-10r

Rondo for a 12p-14a-6r-3s

West and ONE random bench guy combining for a 9p-3r-3a-1s-1b

THAT is all we need

114 points, 49 rebounds, 27 assists, 12 steals and 7 blocks

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I hope Doc won't retire that be the biggest cog in keeping this team togather. I would love to see Doc coach his sone one day in a Celtics uniform. Funny thing all those fire Doc posters wanting him to get fired. Now them same people do not want him to leave. I see Austin playing two years at Duke then turn pro. Who better to bring him along than his dad.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

Shaq looked awesome tonight in game 1 of the 2010-2011 playoffs
    He did his damage in the first half, scoring 14 of his 22 points , along with pulling down 12 rebounds and blocking 4 shots...

It takes 16 playoff wins to win the NBA Championship , and tonight the Celtics won playoff game #1 behind Shaq's and his 24 minutes of dominating center play...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]I hope Doc won't retire that be the biggest cog in keeping this team togather. I would love to see Doc coach his sone one day in a Celtics uniform. Funny thing all those fire Doc posters wanting him to get fired. Now them same people do not want him to leave. I see Austin playing two years at Duke then turn pro. Who better to bring him along than his dad.

There is little chance Austin 'top 5 lock' Rivers makes it to the C's pick they have from the clips (in the teens) in either the '12 or '13 drafts. He prob won't play more than 1 year at Duke.

Doc can very easily take next year off... sit front row at Cameron indoor, make guest appearances on NBA broadcasts and then pick and choose a team summer 2012. With Miami clearly the favorite.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

shaq plays after the NEXT game!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shaq looked good in comeback : There is little chance Austin 'top 5 lock' Rivers makes it to the C's pick they have from the clips (in the teens) in either the '12 or '13 drafts. He prob won't play more than 1 year at Duke. Doc can very easily take next year off... sit front row at Cameron indoor, make guest appearances on NBA broadcasts and then pick and choose a team summer 2012. With Miami clearly the favorite.
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

Ok I am guilty of Dreaming.
    Any posibilty Danny would trade the clips and his own to move up?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Quis n Erden had a hel of a game last night as well