Shaq missing additional time

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dahc13. Show dahc13's posts

Shaq missing additional time

So he was suppose to start on Wednesday against the suns but now according to the globe/espn he will miss another week to 2 weeks....what is going on??? they have to not be telling us something because he "would be playing if it was playoffs" but for some reason they have pushed his return date back multiple times now...this is worrisome

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dahc13. Show dahc13's posts

Re: Shaq missing additional time

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/614/shaquille-oneal

incase wanting to see it

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dahc13. Show dahc13's posts

In Response to Re: Shaq missing additional time:
    [QUOTE]BS excuse. They are trying to get Krstic and Murphy acclimated..especially Krstic if Shaq really was doomed. He'd be getting the majority of starter minutes.
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]

I hope you're right.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from existentialparquet. Show existentialparquet's posts

don't see this story on the website here which i am assuming would be the source.... possibly stale news?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Yep, they want to get Shaq in better shape and incorprate Krstic and Murphy.

Nothing wrong with this for the time being. Heck he's played more than JON.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kfanning75. Show Kfanning75's posts

This is a guy who they absolutely need to be healthy for the playoffs. I think it makes sense that they either rest him till the very end of the season, or rest him until the last few games just to ease him back into things. I dont think we need the 1 seed bad enough to risk injuring our only big. Worst case scenario, his injury is that serious and he really can't play. Either way you don't tell the media. Very Belichick.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]BS excuse. They are trying to get Krstic and Murphy acclimated..especially Krstic if Shaq really was doomed. He'd be getting the majority of starter minutes.
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]
    Good spin.  Makes some sense too.  Go easy on Shaq returning so new bigs can get acclimated. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dahc13. Show dahc13's posts

Ya, if this is the case I completely agree with it....Shaq has been in this league for how many years? lol he knows what he has got to do and I heard he has lost 15lbs.....maybe he can loose a little more and get into better shape and get all the oldness healed....if this is the case I think it is best cuz it will help the new guys get use to system...but for some reason I never trust the celtics with the injuries...feel like they are always hiding something haha hope I am dead wrong.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Yeah, I think they saw how well Kristic played and figured they could rest Shaq a bit more....works out well for both sides....Kristic gets to learn on the fly while we still remain competitve, and Shaq gets to feel good as possible for the next stretch will be very long( I hope)

To be honest, I would care if I didnt see Shaq until 4 games before the playoffs...He has already showed he can play and if we can get W's without him, I say keep him resting, because you know what happens when you finally awake that Sleeping Giant!!  He is gonna Go Off.  Thats why I want him 100%

If we are able to throw 3 bigs at teams, Shaq, JON,and Kristic and also have a backup 4 that can score outside...we can play the same way off the bench.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

"I heard he has lost 15lbs"

If I had a month at home with Hoopz I would lose 15 lbs too, now I see why Shaq said  "just a couple more weeks, please!"   

By the time she finishes tuning him up, He gonna be riding like a brand new Caddy again...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

Green will be given more minutes against the Suns to matchup with Frye. They lost to them twice last year,because they had no one who could guard Frye on the perimeter.
     Shaq doesn't matchup well against the Suns anyways.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE] "I heard he has lost 15lbs" If I had a month at home with Hoopz I would lose 15 lbs too, now I see why Shaq said  "just a couple more weeks, please!"    By the time she finishes tuning him up, He gonna be riding like a brand new Caddy again...
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

LOL!