shaq says he will return within a week

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

shaq says he will return within a week

GREAT NEWS.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Re: shaq says he will return within a week

also said that if it were the playoffs, we would be in the lineup, and that they want him back at 100%. im with it. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to shaq says he will return within a week:
    [QUOTE]GREAT NEWS.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

Great news as long as he can continue to contribute for the remainder of the season and during the playoffs.  I would rather see Shaq not play until April if he isn't completely healthy.  I also hope that Jermaine will be back soon.  We definitely need both of them during the playoffs. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

yeah the 100% is great news

if he said he was at 60% now and hoped to be at 75% next week then I'd be concerned

The fact that he was runnign and said there was a 'set-back' is irritating tho

I was hoping he was at 75% and playoff ready 3 weeks ago, 85% last week and would be 95% for a Wed return

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

said he was at about 85%.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Where did Shaq say this, link?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

I'll believe it when I see him pulling down rebounds.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

lol..its on boston.com..but

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

He does look thinner but I'll believe it when I see it. Doc & DA both thought he'd be back a lot sooner and are now taking a more cautious approach.

"A week or so, I'll be back" is not within a week. He hasn't even practiced yet, so my guess is that it's still 10 days to 2 weeks before he plays in a game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Shaq will be ready for the playoffs, I've no doubt that. He can't last a season but come the playoffs, he'll be a force. Always has been!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsalas67m. Show rsalas67m's posts

Shaq is too old and has always inflated his abilities. Can't rebound, is easy pickens when the pic-n-roll is applied, and compromises your defense. What a waste.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfantiltheend. Show patsfantiltheend's posts

In Response to Re: shaq says he will return within a week:
    [QUOTE]Shaq is too old and has always inflated his abilities. Can't rebound, is easy pickens when the pic-n-roll is applied, and compromises your defense. What a waste.
    Posted by rsalas67m[/QUOTE]

A waste of what? We payed him the veterans minimum during the offseason and even though he has missed time, i think most of us can agree that he has been much better than anyone expected. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

In Response to Re: shaq says he will return within a week:
    [QUOTE]Shaq will be ready for the playoffs, I've no doubt that. He can't last a season but come the playoffs, he'll be a force. Always has been!
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]

I believe this record was played in Phoenix and Cleveland also.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Hey Victor made a post without calling someone an idiot, or saying they have a small brain-  progress for vic!!!

Shaq will start in the playoffs, get us off to a good start, then go sit down.  Krstic will come in for a little different look, then Jermaine.  The five in the game at the end of the half should be Rondo, RA, PP, KG and BBD.  In the third quarter, Shaq will start again, get us off to a good start and go sit down.  At the end of games, it will depend on what matchups Doc wants to use.  I would imagine Shaq and JON in against Howard, while BBD could muscle with Boozer of anyone on MIA.  Again, depends on matchups.

We will get about 15 - 20 really good mins from Shaq when it matters.......("is it the playoffs yet? no!" - Phil Jackson)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

The last 10-20% recovery from an injury always takes the longest. 
    If Shaq says 1 wk, figure 2 wks.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I believe it says a week or so.  Not within a week.

"[The Celtics] want me back at 100 percent," said O'Neal. "I tried to run on it the other day, felt pretty good, but afterwards we kind of took a step back, so hopefully in a few days, in a week or so, I'll be back."

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbrann. Show mbrann's posts

I hope he takes a full 2 weeks before returning. We don't want Shaq with a nagging/lingering injury. He might as well take his time and rest that foot.