SHAQ, THE 6-MINUTE MAN.. COULD HE GIVE US 7 BY SUNDAY?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

SHAQ, THE 6-MINUTE MAN.. COULD HE GIVE US 7 BY SUNDAY?

when your competition is rick pitino, you know you are getting into bad company. i do not like men who can only go 6 minutes! according to doc and others, he could be playing by FRIDAY... it was more of a cramp than even a strain! i will take them at their word at this time of the year!  cant wait to see the full team all together by sunday for the first time!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Re: SHAQ, THE 6-MINUTE MAN.. COULD HE GIVE US 10 BY SUNDAY?

If they do play him, I hope they start him. I'd rather he go from warmups to the game, rather than getting cold and tight on the bench before coming in.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Re: SHAQ, THE 6-MINUTE MAN.. COULD HE GIVE US 10 BY SUNDAY?

Hate to sound like a jerk, but there's no way they should play Shaq until the playoffs start.  I know it isn't a well-received thought around here, but seriously, the C's almost watched their playoff hopes disappear last night. 

Sit Shaq until the playoffs.  If his career had ended last night, on that play, it would be devastating.  

I was actually kinda impressed with JO last night...he's cut some weight.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: SHAQ, THE 6-MINUTE MAN.. COULD HE GIVE US 7 BY SUNDAY?

Just a couple days you were certain all the big guys would be on the court this Thursday, calling out all "doomers." I told you that wouldn't happen. You should consider backing off to be less disappointed and to have more credibility. Being a "dreamer" is only slightly better than being a "doomer." There's a middle ground: Root for the team without having to wear green shaded glasses.

Even if Shaq and others play by Sunday it will be for a short period of time and won't have impact. Our best hope is that we'll have those guys healthy for the playoffs. I don't think it's likely Shaq will give us much this season but since our chances for a ring now depend on it I will keep hoping. 

p.s. no one has called Shaq's most recent issue a "cramp." It was a strain and it's not a good sign at all. He also looks out of shape. But, let's hope that it ends up as wonderful as you make it sound.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffreyu679. Show jeffreyu679's posts

In Response to SHAQ, THE 6-MINUTE MAN.. COULD HE GIVE US 7 BY SUNDAY?:
    [QUOTE]when your competition is rick pitino, you know you are getting into bad company. i do not like men who can only go 6 minutes! according to doc and others, he could be playing by FRIDAY... it was more of a cramp than even a strain! i will take them at their word at this time of the year!  cant wait to see the full team all together by sunday for the first time!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Commie:   I must say your posts are becoming increasingly risque...  and I love it!   As for Shaq, I absolutely believe that the C's should start playing him again as soon as possible.   DO NOT wait until the playoffs start to begin working him in.   I think his calf strain was a sign of Shaq being out of shape.   He needs to play his way back in to shape and allow the team to redevelop the chemistry that they had at the beginning of the season.   They also need to find out once and for all if they can really depend on Shaquille to be there for them.   I'm not saying to play him for big minutes, just enough to re-establish a rhythm with his team mates.    

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: SHAQ, THE 6-MINUTE MAN.. COULD HE GIVE US 7 BY SUNDAY?:
    [QUOTE]Just a couple days you were certain all the big guys would be on the court this Thursday, calling out all "doomers." I told you that wouldn't happen. You should consider backing off to be less disappointed and to have more credibility. Being a "dreamer" is only slightly better than being a "doomer." There's a middle ground: Root for the team without having to wear green shaded glasses. Even if Shaq and others play by Sunday it will be for a short period of time and won't have impact. Our best hope is that we'll have those guys healthy for the playoffs. I don't think it's likely Shaq will give us much this season but since our chances for a ring now depend on it I will keep hoping.  p.s. no one has called Shaq's most recent issue a "cramp." It was a strain and it's not a good sign at all. He also looks out of shape. But, let's hope that it ends up as wonderful as you make it sound.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]nen and murph are bak on tuesday! it wouldnt shock me if shaq is back on tuesday. thats the pattern. when they say friday, its often a bit exaggerated! weill see...