SHAQ WITH THE SHERIFF DISTRACTION... DON'T WE NEED HIM FOCUSED AS SHERIFF ON THE COURT?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

SHAQ WITH THE SHERIFF DISTRACTION... DON'T WE NEED HIM FOCUSED AS SHERIFF ON THE COURT?

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/celtics/post/_/id/4682048/i-shaq-the-sheriff 

i like shaq and like the fact he was just picked as deputy sheriff. could the timing be worse? he's getting a ceremony today. just for perception, it looks bad. seems he is focusing more time on these outside things than he is on basketball issues. I would much rather see him POLICE things on the court, being the enforcer and giving "tickets" for any one bold enough to trespass on his his painted space. like the fact he seems to have lost weight but gees...if a JD drew pulled this stuff, boston fans will be pulling a protest and riot! nothing sticks to shaq! from now on i will call him SHAQFLON!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsboy. Show celticsboy's posts

Re: SHAQ THE SHERIFF... SHOULDN'T HE BE DOING THAT ROLE ON THE COURT?

In Response to SHAQ THE SHERIFF... SHOULDN'T HE BE DOING THAT ROLE ON THE COURT?:
    [QUOTE]http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/celtics/post/_/id/4682048/i-shaq-the-sheriff   i like shaq and like the fact he was just picked as deputy sheriff. could the timing be worse? he's getting a ceremony today. just for perception, it looks bad. seems he is focusing more time on these outside things than he is on basketball issues. I would much rather see him POLICE things on the court, being the enforcer and giving "tickets" for any one bold enough to trespass on his his painted space. like the fact he seems to have lost weight but gees...if a JD drew pulled this stuff, boston fans will be pulling a protest and riot! nothing sticks to shaq! from now on i will call him SHAQFLON!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

I agree with you. I dunno why Ainge is allowing all this nonsense on their dime. It's no different then me asking for a personal leave and here i am back on  property mingling and laughing with people at the Caf, participating in company events, ect. That's pretty much how Shaq has been spending his time ever since he's been on this injury crap. He is not at the Celtics games on the bench but he can be out in about attending Chris Brown concerts with that Wh0re he turned into a housewife, the one that was slobbing and kissing that Gremlin looking Flava Flav on his show, slutting for a spot to be on a TV show. That and countless other events I've been hearing Shaq is out there attending that is non Celtics Basketball related. How about spending some time and teach Troy Murphy how to get back in shape and maybe give him some few pointers on how not to be a worthless Bum at such a young age(30) compared to you who's(38).

Danny Ainge and Doc shows too much Faith in Shaq to tolerate this nonsense. This team is a Got Dam mess, its not even funny. From that little $11 Mill Fraud Twerp not playing up to par to what they are paying him. To Troy Murphy being a complete, worthless, pathetic nothing, to Doc Rivers refusing to Bench Rondo and show some kind of urgency to gain the top seed in the east and maintain it and just about any hopes we fans have that this team is seriously a Title contender.

Pfhuck it, I say DUMP SHAQ AT THE END OF THE SEASON AND MOVE ON. Let him be and go off into the sunset with his guest appearance only showboating career.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: SHAQ WITH THE SHERIFF DISTRACTION... DON'T WE NEED HIM FOCUSED AS A SHERIFF ON THE COURT?

In Response to Re: SHAQ THE SHERIFF... SHOULDN'T HE BE DOING THAT ROLE ON THE COURT?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to SHAQ THE SHERIFF... SHOULDN'T HE BE DOING THAT ROLE ON THE COURT? : I agree with you. I dunno why Ainge is allowing all this nonsense on their dime. It's no different then me asking for a personal leave and here i am back on  property mingling and laughing with people at the Caf, participating in company events, ect. That's pretty much how Shaq has been spending his time ever since he's been on this injury crap. He is not at the Celtics games on the bench but he can be out in about attending Chris Brown concerts with that Wh0re he turned into a housewife, the one that was slobbing and kissing that Gremlin looking Flava Flav on his show, slutting for a spot to be on a TV show. That and countless other events I've been hearing Shaq is out there attending that is non Celtics Basketball related. How about spending some time and teach Troy Murphy how to get back in shape and maybe give him some few pointers on how not to be a worthless Bum at such a young age(30) compared to you who's(38). Danny Ainge and Doc shows too much Faith in Shaq to tolerate this nonsense. This team is a Got Dam mess, its not even funny. From that little $11 Mill Fraud Twerp not playing up to par to what they are paying him. To Troy Murphy being a complete, worthless, pathetic nothing, to Doc Rivers refusing to Bench Rondo and show some kind of urgency to gain the top seed in the east and maintain it and just about any hopes we fans have that this team is seriously a Title contender. Pfhuck it, I say DUMP SHAQ AT THE END OF THE SEASON AND MOVE ON. Let him be and go off into the sunset with his guest appearance only showboating career.
    Posted by celticsboy[/QUOTE]wow, as a contrarian, i seldom AGREE with pretty much anyone ever says but ding ding ding... u r spot on my comrade! right on the money! in fact as i was getting settled to listen to ainge on the big show, the first statement was that shaq cancelled this spectacle and they wanted to know if there was pressure from upstairs FOR it to be rescheduled. ainge denied it but reading between the lines esp since the celtics pr person put out a statement even before anyone from shaq did tells me that someone on behalf of ainge made it very clear that all these hi-jinks must come to an end! its time for these guys include rondo to start getting locked in. perhaps its just me but i am not totally against murphy yet. he showed me something in that one milwaukee game when he had all those rebounds, passes and nice shots. we just need 4 minutes at the most from him, even in an emergency. last nite was tough because we were looking at powe dominate. 

other thing about ainge is that he has allowed jo to rehab on his own in chicago and pretty much let shaq do whatever he wants. i just hope the reigns get tightened from this point forward. if shaqflon comes bak next week and lays low going forward, all is forgiven esp if he comes bak and be the shaq from earlier in the season!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: SHAQ WITH THE SHERIFF DISTRACTION... DON'T WE NEED HIM FOCUSED AS SHERIFF ON THE COURT?

In Response to Re: SHAQ WITH THE SHERIFF DISTRACTION... DON'T WE NEED HIM FOCUSED AS SHERIFF ON THE COURT?:
    [QUOTE]Then shoot the sheriff but not the deputy.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]speaking of wish, who will be the deputy to sheriff shaq once he gets back if everyone is healthy? i say jo will play more minutes than krstic as the playoffs get going! we need some beef bangers and intimidators in there. shaq-jo-bb will be formidable! krstic can play a few minutes here and there!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: SHAQ WITH THE SHERIFF DISTRACTION... DON'T WE NEED HIM FOCUSED AS SHERIFF ON THE COURT?

In Response to Re: SHAQ WITH THE SHERIFF DISTRACTION... DON'T WE NEED HIM FOCUSED AS SHERIFF ON THE COURT?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: SHAQ WITH THE SHERIFF DISTRACTION... DON'T WE NEED HIM FOCUSED AS SHERIFF ON THE COURT? : JO will play a bigger role than you think, IF healthy.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]comrade, how do we disagree? i am saying jo will play a big role. he should be even more rliable than shaqflon with his health

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

More caps lock please.

We need Shaq to rest. The playoffs isn't for awhile and he, Doc, and Ainge have already stated he could be playing but they are pulling what the Cavs did last year and thats just resting Shaq.

Shaq is way too big to be playing a full season and if we rushed him back like you think he would be done. Shaqs goals are the same as this team hes a grown man who has won numerous championships. His mind is in the right spot. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

Can  one blame him for the amt. of money he signed up for? He wants to ultimately be a sheriff anyway (and would be qualified in my opinion).. However, I believe it is not a good sign that he is already looking forward to life post C's.. 18 is looking increasingly difficult..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from beemrdon52. Show beemrdon52's posts

This was all planned out before the season started. Shaq's "injury" is B.S. He was brought here for the post season - period. You think Shaq is going to slog through the reg season for, what is it, 1.2 mil.?
    BTW, still like the Perk trade? .I don't.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LAKER-Troll. Show LAKER-Troll's posts

Sheriff on the court???  LOL Laughing

I think you meant overweight LARD on the court.