SHAQ

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

SHAQ

Let me start first by saying something we all already know...
    Shaq is one of the best ALL time players to play the game...
    Probally the best center to lace them up...
    After what i saw yesterday, man do i have ALL respect in the world for him...
    Theres only so much your body can do when your his age, you dont heal as fast...
    He is playing and giving it his all for us when we all can see he is NOWHERE near 100 percent healthy i would even go as far as saying hes nowhere near 50 percent healthy...
    Regardless of all that hes on the court giving us what he can...
    Gotta love shaq!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: SHAQ

In Response to SHAQ:
    [QUOTE]Let me start first by saying something we all already know... Shaq is one of the best ALL time players to play the game... Probally the best center to lace them up... After what i saw yesterday, man do i have ALL respect in the world for him... Theres only so much your body can do when your his age, you dont heal as fast... He is playing and giving it his all for us when we all can see he is NOWHERE near 100 percent healthy i would even go as far as saying hes nowhere near 50 percent healthy... Regardless of all that hes on the court giving us what he can... Gotta love shaq!
    Posted by allen2034[/QUOTE]

Agree.. he cant run or jump..  He may not be even to dunk..  I think he knows if he tries to sprint, hes gonna injure himself again and be gone..

Hope he handled what he did last night and woke up today feeling good..

Ya never know, he just may improve enough to make a real difference.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsSox. Show CeltsSox's posts

As Paul Pierce said in the post game show, just having Shaq in uniform, sitting on the bench, and playing for a few minutes added a great deal of confidence, swagger and energy to the group. Paul said it right.

THANK YOU SHAQ. You Jermaine and Rondo have shown the heart that win, or lose, is the what Celtics Pride is all about.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShepherdCall. Show ShepherdCall's posts

AMEN to the entire thread !!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: SHAQ:
    [QUOTE]As Paul Pierce said in the post game show, just having Shaq in uniform, sitting on the bench, and playing for a few minutes added a great deal of confidence, swagger and energy to the group. Paul said it right. THANK YOU SHAQ. You Jermaine and Rondo have shown the heart that win, or lose, is the what Celtics Pride is all about.
    Posted by CeltsSox[/QUOTE]
    amen, boston troll spanker and the other DUDDER heads, where are you now? been saying this for months. he is the big difference maker. just by getting in the middle in an upright posture, he makes us the toughest out in the nba. u noticed how noone dared to come to the paint when he was in there. we know what it means, they know what it means, the crowd knows. they hate our big dog and they know he may come in at any second. thing about shaq, even with one good leg. he will get better, and more into rhythm on offense. good luck to joel anthony, big z or whatever tomato can they throw out there on him. shaq is still a dominant force on offense as well as defense. we all know this is the end of the road. just about 15 games left. if he can limp his way through, we get a ring. perhaps if krstic has to come in at some point for shaq cant go, he would be energized and motivated enough to play as tough and give us enough so as to not to make the gap so huge. but jo/shaq is simply a phenomenal combo. shaq with the second team is awesome. if i'm doc, i'm letting shaq start in that first game back in miami!