Shaq

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oboereed1109. Show oboereed1109's posts

Shaq

I was never a fan of Shaq before he came to Boston, but I've grown to really like him this season.  I enjoy how he came and embraced Boston.  He was playing very well.  Then, injuries took over.  I believe now it is time for him to retire.  How is he helping our team at this point?  I'm praying for miracles tonight...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Shaq

In Response to Shaq:
    [QUOTE]I was never a fan of Shaq before he came to Boston, but I've grown to really like him this season.  I enjoy how he came and embraced Boston.  He was playing very well.  Then, injuries took over.  I believe now it is time for him to retire.  How is he helping our team at this point?  I'm praying for miracles tonight...
    Posted by oboereed1109[/QUOTE]

I would be very surprised if he didn't retire after the season ends.  I believe that many of us will miss Shaq since he will probably leave Boston if he retires. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

What happened to Shaq during the Piston game was devastating.  He cannot even run or get off the ground now.  Very hard to figure what happened from Feb. to the Detroit game and then what we saw the last two games. Very sad and mostly for the Celtics. Shaq had a great run.  If he could have played like he did earlier in the season there is no doubt we would have won the whole thing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from docc. Show docc's posts

His timing is off and being hurt didn't allow him to get into shape.   In gm 4 he had 3 fouls b4 I could get my chips and drink.   The Heat just went right at him.   He's gonna have to learn to quickly get out of the 'circle' and try and take a charge or make them go around him cause his lateral movement is nonexistant.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

we can win tonight, we just have to play through all the b.s. calls. And execute unlike monday night.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Shaq according to Gary Washburn is out for tonight's game.  Looks like his injury is a career ender.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cofj. Show cofj's posts

Age, weight and injury took their toll.  What a phenomenal player he was though.  I always hope for some kind of second coming, but that's definitely not a realistic view. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: Shaq:
    [QUOTE]we can win tonight, we just have to play through all the b.s. calls. And execute unlike monday night.
    Posted by PierceIsTheTruth[/QUOTE]

Exactly.... all those b s calls..... I believe they would be going for a 4-peat if... they didn't have to play really good teams, the refs only made bad calls against the Cs, Stern did not have it in for the Cs, they didn't have key injuries that every team also has (Memphis is missing its best player)..... so in summary... if the Cs had not gone through what every other team is going through, they would be going for a 4-peat....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Why post Dudder?  You make less sense than the people you attack.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I believe Shaq not playing means that Doc thinks he can't contribute in the condition he is in.  What an incredible waste of time.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

In Response to Re: Shaq:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shaq : Exactly.... all those b s calls..... I believe they would be going for a 4-peat if... they didn't have to play really good teams, the refs only made bad calls against the Cs, Stern did not have it in for the Cs, they didn't have key injuries that every team also has (Memphis is missing its best player)..... so in summary... if the Cs had not gone through what every other team is going through, they would be going for a 4-peat....
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]
    just for the record memphis isnt missing their best player...
    last time i checked zach randolph is still on the floor

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kccorwin. Show kccorwin's posts

I say start Shaq off on the inactive list for the first part of the season and when he is 100% play him sparingly and increase his time as the playoffs begin if he is like he was in the beginning of this year, why retire it won't help us and at a minimum salary he's still better then most of the big men at that price. I'm sure Ainge will give this team another year although most will not believe that they will win a championship. Maybe if the right trade comes along we will start to rebuild but I think it will start a year later with 2 first round picks and maybe some trades at that point.