SHAQ'S HEALTH.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosToNFan-inLA. Show BosToNFan-inLA's posts

SHAQ'S HEALTH.

Am I the only one that believes that Shaq is not as injured as the Celtics are making it seem?  I believe they are just resting him for the last few games and the long Play-Off run we have ahead of us...  

Shaq is the key for us to win it all this year and I am not the most comfortable fan knowing that Shaq and JO's health is what the C's are dependant on for our 18th Banner.

#FML

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Re: SHAQ'S HEALTH.

you and i thinks the same but
            if shaq and jo are alright, how do you expect them to contribute if sitting
            at home and not playing?
    ...thats another story

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

He's fine. On eei today, Doc and the "Big Three" told him to come back when he is 1000% better...

Playoffs!!!

18-25

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosToNFan-inLA. Show BosToNFan-inLA's posts

In Response to Re: SHAQ'S HEALTH.:
    [QUOTE]He's fine. On eei today, Doc and the "Big Three" told him to come back when he is 1000% better... Playoffs!!! 18-25
    Posted by beavis[/QUOTE]

If healthy and just resting up, like I think, I believe he needs to return for the last 5 games and then head into the Play-Offs, so he can get in GAME SHAPE.  Keeping him out until the Play-Offs start is a dumb idea to me...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from caesarthecat. Show caesarthecat's posts

i agree ! he's resting himself

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

Well if they're just holding him for the playoffs, that could be a double-edged sword.

When he returns, his timing could be off, and will be very winded on the court thus committing cheap fouls. Remember, before Shaq got injured, he was very foul prone and collected 3 fouls in the first quarter alone in a couple of games.

No matter how we spin it, it's a big gamble.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

[QUOTE]No matter how we spin it, it's a big gamble. tHAT'S FOR SURE  ....but you must be watching FOX huh?  spin it?  O'reilly taught you that?
    Posted by CHEisCHE[/QUOTE]

Nah, I don't watch Faux Noise, or the Republican News Network..

But I'm sure Che Guevarra and Fidel Castro taught you how to be an ignoramous?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: SHAQ'S HEALTH. : Nah, I don't watch Faux Noise, or the Republican News Network.. But I'm sure Che Guevarra and Fidel Castro taught you how to be an ignoramous?
    Posted by Waynestarr[/QUOTE]

Nahhhh, both communists are brilliant, they will not spell "ignoramus" like yours. Watch Fox to sharpen your cabeza.

By the way, Shaq said he will do bingo and square dancing with the elderly this week. Meaning, he's not injured.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from c.wright. Show c.wright's posts

I wonder how can you have one injury and then another and not
    be playing, I just hope he can be useful during the playoffs for
    the team. I hope he is staying in shape some kind of way.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

[QUOTE]I wonder how can you have one injury and then another and not be playing, I just hope he can be useful during the playoffs for the team. I hope he is staying in shape some kind of way.
    Posted by cdwright[/QUOTE]

He's playing Bingo with the Ederly...didnt you hear???

With all the activities Shaq is doing, he will be alright...

SHAQ: 18-25

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

www.oddee.com/_media/imgs/articles2/a97242_g163_4-shaq.jpg" border="0" alt="Only in Vegas Seen On www.coolpicturegallery.us" title="Only in Vegas Seen On www.coolpicturegallery.us" />

Looks fine to me...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Some good news on Shaq. I just read over at espn that has lost 15 pounds since he has been out. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

[QUOTE]Some good news on Shaq. I just read over at espn that has lost 15 pounds since he has been out. 
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

Did he skip dinner?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

How can Shaq be just resting?  Resting from what activity that has fatigued him?  How is he getting injured resting?  I cannot believe he's been told to return at 100%.  I bet his 100% is not Ed Lacerte's 100%.  Many posters believe the most important piece (RONDO) is hampered by plantar fasciatis (sp?) and possibly a hamstring issue.  Why isn't he given some time off to rest?  I have to believe Pierce and KG are laboring and I recently heard that Ray had hamstring issues although he was playing through it.

If there is ANYONE who deserves some TIME OFF to rest to prepare for the playoffs, it's Rondo or Ray or Pierce or KG.  What good is it to wear down them at the expense of resting Shaq?

Who in the NBA is playing at 100% at this stage of the season?  If Shaq cannot play for the final 20 games or so in the season while taking a back-to-back off periodically and missing the final 2 games, something is wrong.  And we don't even want to go into what's the deal with JON.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

But we don't know behind the green curtain.
    We can only speculate and bring the grassy knoll conspiracy.
    Who knows if there is a small print in his contract.

.....all I read,  he will be visiting the elderly this week play bing0
        and 4 step dancing....slipped his mouth
    if he can dance, i'm sure he can play.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Shaq is "The Diesel", it takes time for diesel engines to get warmed up.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]Well if they're just holding him for the playoffs, that could be a double-edged sword. When he returns, his timing could be off, and will be very winded on the court thus committing cheap fouls. Remember, before Shaq got injured, he was very foul prone and collected 3 fouls in the first quarter alone in a couple of games. No matter how we spin it, it's a big gamble.
    Posted by Waynestarr[/QUOTE]

I agree that hopefully, Shaq and Jermaine will get some playing time before the playoffs begin.   Jermaine definitely needs to be back soon to get back into basketball shape in order to be any help during the playoffs.  I know a lot of Celtics fans will disagree with me, but I would rather have had Rasheed playing for the Celtics this season instead of Jermaine.  At least he played many games last season and was a terrific help during the playoffs.  Although, we don't miss his technicals. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

[QUOTE]But we don't know behind the green curtain. We can only speculate and bring the grassy knoll conspiracy. Who knows if there is a small print in his contract. .....all I read,  he will be visiting the elderly this week play bing0     and 4 step dancing....slipped his mouth if he can dance, i'm sure he can play.
    Posted by CHEisCHE[/QUOTE]

www.painetworks.com/photos/hx/hx0191.JPG" border="0" alt="Stock Photo of elderly senior citizens old people nursing home woman women " title="Stock Photo of elderly senior citizens old people nursing home woman women " align="center" />

Have you ever played Bingo with your grandmother?...It takes a lot of quickness and stamina to endure this game for its entirety!!!

This is under the keen eye of Ed Lacerte, so I feel good Shaq is comming along just fine...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: SHAQ'S HEALTH. : I agree that hopefully, Shaq and Jermaine will get some playing time before the playoffs begin.   Jermaine definitely needs to be back soon to get back into basketball shape in order to be any help during the playoffs.  I know a lot of Celtics fans will disagree with me, but I would rather have had Rasheed playing for the Celtics this season instead of Jermaine.  At least he played many games last season and was a terrific help during the playoffs.  Although, we don't miss his technicals. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

And I CERTAINLY would rather have had Rasheed over Troy Murphy.  Sheed can play Center. Murphy cannot.  Sheed can post up, Murphy cannot.  So, if Shaq is not healthy, JON and Sheed would have been better backups.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: SHAQ'S HEALTH. : And I CERTAINLY would rather have had Rasheed over Troy Murphy.  Sheed can play Center. Murphy cannot.  Sheed can post up, Murphy cannot.  So, if Shaq is not healthy, JON and Sheed would have been better backups.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

Murphy has a medical problem coming from inactivity on the Nets bench. He has been diagnosed with this problem before but overcame it with playing time.  It hurts him to run up and down the court.  I had this problem one time.  The only thing that cured it was exercise.  The rest is history.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I think there's more to this shaq thing than meets the eye.  I believe the nba is drooling for a kobe vs shaq rematch, and it's supposed to be shaq's turn.  I'm sure the boston brass know this, and as long as they have a healthy shaq the celtics will at least get their fair share of calls this year.  No shaq...bets are off.  Not worth the risk from a marketing perspective even more than from an x and o's perspective.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshashaty. Show cshashaty's posts

IMO...no Shaq, no title if they meet the Lakers in the Finals.