SHEED IS COMING!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

SHEED IS COMING!

clear that he is coming. he's been seen at multiple team functions and is now a constant presence in the locker room even on the road. just a matter of time, likely after perk proves he is healthy and is reintegrated into the team. imagiine that 12 man roster with erdin and wafer the odd guys out along with avery and luke. having quis and JO as your 12th men is not so bad at all. we will go with a 12 man rotation for the last month of the season and a 10 man one in the playoffs. i see shaq and perk playing most of the minutes at center with baby and sheed having spot duty. at power forward, i see baby playing mostly at PF for garnett with sheed and JO getting some spot duty there as well. most of all, with sheed around, i c him closing games at center as we did with pj in 'o7. hopefully doc will let delonte close more playoff games with sheed rather than play 4 on 5 offense with rondo playing dodge ball to avoid getting fouled or having to shoot. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

Re: SHEED IS COMING!

Sheed is a big game player we all saw this once it got to playoffs last year.  I have seen him at team shoot arounds and what not, i would not at all be surprised if he and DA had some sort of agreement.  i have heard from more than one source, ESPN and 98.5, that they would not be surprised if this guy is back in Green come February

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Bum Sheed cooned the fans, you want it back?
    If the car dealer sold you a lemon then go back and buy another lemon?
    Sewer thinking.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: SHEED IS COMING!:
    [QUOTE]Sheed is a big game player we all saw this once it got to playoffs last year.  I have seen him at team shoot arounds and what not, i would not at all be surprised if he and DA had some sort of agreement.  i have heard from more than one source, ESPN and 98.5, that they would not be surprised if this guy is back in Green come February
    Posted by bostondynNASTY[/QUOTE]

Big time player?  What are you smoking?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: SHEED IS COMING!:
    [QUOTE]Sheed would definetly be an upgrade over J Oneal!
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]

I agree with you.  Although, it is difficult to properly evaluate Jon's contributions since he has missed so many games this season.  Sheed was huge in the playoffs last year and I still miss him.  The Celtics definitely don't miss his  technicals though, or Perks technicals either.  Even though, I am really looking forward to Perk returning, hopefully, he will not committ many technicals this year.