Sherrod on Celts Practice

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Re: Sherrod on Celts Practice

Let's not forget the "microwave"....Vinnie Johnson (Detroit)....6'2".....or Gus Williams (6'2") and "Downtown Freddie Brown (6'3").....all three played on championship teams....

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Sherrod on Celts Practice:
    [QUOTE]Let's not forget the "microwave"....Vinnie Johnson (Detroit)....6'2".....or Gus Williams (6'2") and "Downtown Freddie Brown (6'3").....all three played on championship teams....
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

Yes, but they could all shoot!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

great point...maybe he will become a little slasher.....he certainly has the athletic potential....but, then again...so did Kedrik Brown and Gerald Green....so maybe I'm wrong.....won't be the first time....

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sherrod on Celts Practice : Exactly! He belongs in college.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Remind me again why he came out after a Frosh year where he didn't exactly dominate? Wasn't because he thought he was just as good as John Wall coming out of High School or something? More importantly, why did DA pick him?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

I hope I am wrong but this sounds like Gabe Pruitt all over again.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Yes.......Danny's records on picks have been about 50/50 at best.  We can all go through a long long list of what appear to be just dumb picks at the spot we were picking.   Witness Gabe Pruitt, Lester Hudson, JR Giddens, Bill Walker, Gerald Green, Orien Greene, Justin Reed, Marcus Banks, etc.   

He's got some good ones like Big Al, Perk, and trading for Rondo but overall, not a great selection and Bradley is just the latest in a long line.   Hope JJJ and Moore turn out better!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sherrod on Celts Practice : Just like Ainge picked JR Giddens over DeAndre Jordan.

Please dont remind me of that debacle by Ainge! I like this Moore Kid, can see this guy having a good future.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]Click on the link.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrhcIrShZVo

Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

awesome click..thanks for keeping my hopes alive!!  :)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sherrod on Celts Practice : Exactly! He belongs in college.

He probably should have remained in college instead of opting out.  Many college players would benefit from more years playing in college. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

The draft is  a crapshoot that is easy to 20/20 hindsight critisisms. A#2 pick one year might be the same as a#14 pick other years so 50/50 with pretty low picks is about average. Bradley is a decent ball handler and floor leader when comfortable like when he was at Texas.He's had some tough breaks he injures his ankle during scouting for draft and misses summer league and camp his rookie year and now the lockout and a shortened camp and preseason so he's almost like staying back a year in school. Is he an All Star no but he can stick around maybe this year and roster squeeze is a big oppurtunity for him. I Think Kenyon Dooling is an upgrade from West and Arroyo and will see most of the back up at point duty he is more of a traditional point that can score some instead of an undersized 2 that can play some point.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Bradley was terrible pick. Eric Bledsoe was available.  Bradley will never be Vinnie Johnson and will never be a point guard.  He can play some spot defense on a point guard and that is it. Not very good for and 18 pick.