should the celtics waver von wafer

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

Re: should the celtics waver von wafer

who knows, the guy is playing pretty good right now, danny says he likes the guys right now...... everyone talked about how he couldnt play defense when he came here. well guess what, he is playing some decent defense as of late.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

keep Wafer.  He is producing now. We don't need SHEED. 

SHEED IS NOT WALKING THROUGH THOSE DOORS(TO PLAY AGAIN)!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bangkoker. Show bangkoker's posts

I don't really understand why there are still celtics fans who really like Sheed playing in Boston. We need an athletic big man not a lethargic one. For Wafer, he can play celtics basketball if given a chance, we need an athletic player to give us hassle, bursting energy and points any given night. Beside he can make Ray Allen fresh during some games.

"No Body Does it Better Than the BOSTON CELTICS"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

i was WRONG! celts will not bring in sheed minus a season-ending injury to a big. wafer is insurance at the wing. if quis or pierce goes down, what other options do we have? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JMichalski12. Show JMichalski12's posts

Keep Wafer till the trade deadline then ship him off. Also if Sheed couldnt stay in shape while playing last year what maks you people think he is in shape while not playing all year. Serioulsly he is not the answer. I dont know who would want it but package Bradley, JO and Wafer in a trade, they are dead weight!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

He'll keep wafer!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

I would waive him. Not because he doesn't deserve to stay on the team but because it gives the Celtics flexibility on the roster.