Should we read anything into Melo's ten minutes of game action yesterday?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

Re: Should we read anything into Melo's ten minutes of game action yesterday?

I just dont even see the potential. Other than his size I dont see it , he doesnt even use his size well either. Either way this is Fab's final guaranteed year. Next season is a TEAM option and if he continues at this rate he will be gone.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeRizzuto. Show MikeRizzuto's posts

Didn't like him when he was drafted. Can't shoot, can't move, looks lost most of the time, and has no athleticism. Other than that, he was a great pick!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Well, I learned my lesson with AB. Not that AB is an all star but watching him early on, I was surprised he could tie his own shoes the way he played. So for a young guy that hasnt played ball for very long, I can understand giving Melo more time.

On the flip side, if he really showed up so out of shape then it may be time to cut bait. He could be an Andrew Bynum clone getting paid while hangin out with the team. For a guy so lacking and on the bubble of staying in the nba, not coming in top shape hard to figure.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Maybe Fab wasn't anticipating a change in HC position.

After all, why show up in shape if doc isn't going to play him anyway... until KG goes down?

Doc done gone? Oooops!

KG gone too????

Double Ooooooops!

Pud

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

he has nice touch around the rim and if he masters that jump hook...