Showing sign of life

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Showing sign of life

My prediction is right on. Good news & bad news.

After Rondo's confession, I told this board the Celtics will start playing
    good. Rondo's "moody blues"  is not related to injury but rather
    mental issue.

In the future, if we need to retain Rondo as our quarterback his mood will give us trouble. The Celtics needs a skilled & a better shooter backup to keep his toe checked. What Delonte did the other night wakes him up. When he revealed
    his mental pouting issue, I knew its time to play.
    He realized NO one is indespensible!

Shaq & JO will come back soon and the team will strengthen the center position.

The bad news : the 2nd unit. Shasha-Arroyo-Murphy put our 2nd unit
       2 steps backward. 
    We need the 2nd unit to beat Miami-Orlando-Chicago.

At the end, if the 2nd unit will not show any life, we will exit early or the Lakers will have a feast.......again.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Showing sign of life

In Response to Showing sign of life:
    [QUOTE]My prediction is right on. After Rondo's confession, I told this board the Celtics will start playing good. Rondo's "moody blues"  is not related to injury but rather mental issue. In the future, if we need to retain Rondo as our quarterback his mood will give us trouble. The Celtics needs a skilled & a better shooter backup to keep his toe checked. What Delonte did the other night wakes him up. When he revealed his mental pouting issue, I knew its time to play. He realized NO one is indespensible! Shaq & JO will come back soon and the team will strengthen the center position. My worries was: the 2nd unit. Shasha-Arroyo-Murphy put our 2nd unit    2 steps backward.  We need the 2nd unit to beat Miami-Orlando-Chicago. At the end, if the 2nd unit will not show any life, we will exit early or the Lakers will have a feast.......again.    
    Posted by CHEisCHE[/QUOTE]

But Sasha, Arroyo & Murphy arent our second unit, more like the 3rd unit

Our 2nd unit is BBD, Green, DW & Kristic.... thats about as deep as DOc is gonna go in the playoffs unless...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Any additional word on Wafer? I'm a fan. Excuse my ignorance if something was said and I missed it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In Response to Re: Showing sign of life:
    [QUOTE]Any additional word on Wafer? I'm a fan. Excuse my ignorance if something was said and I missed it.
    Posted by OneNation[/QUOTE]

Wasnt Wafer said to be out 2 weeks... about 2 weeks ago?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Showing sign of life : Wasnt Wafer said to be out 2 weeks... about 2 weeks ago?
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]
    I thought 3 weeks. But I had'nt heard anything else. Really curious about how he was doing.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Wafer is the least of the concern, we need both Oneal's back!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Arroyo will see playoff minutes.....

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Arroyo is a five minute player for this team.  He can fill brief gaps but if you watch he is not someone who can deliver defensively or run this team at full speed.  He may have a role but hope it is Delonte who runs the second unit.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Showing sign of life : Wasnt Wafer said to be out 2 weeks... about 2 weeks ago?
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

I guess One Nation didn't see the game last night. Wafer was terrific!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Showing sign of life :  I guess One Nation didn't see the game last night. Wafer was terrific!!
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]
    Stick to your Pierce bashing ya little beaver. It fits you better. Asking a legit question. If you cant answer it leave it be.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Showing sign of life : HAHAHA!!! Little beaver? THAT IS SO FUNNY!
    Posted by Fierce-34[/QUOTE]

I'm not laughing!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

[QUOTE]Wafer is the least of the concern, we need both Oneal's back!
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]
    Why are you sticking your face in this if you could not answer my question. I could care less about J.Oneal. What has he done this year to help this team? Zero. At least Wafer has showed up in some big games.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Listen, not trying to bash anyone just trying to find something out on Wafer. I apologize for any bad mouthing of all you wonderful posters. Sincerly.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]Listen, not trying to bash anyone just trying to find something out on Wafer. I apologize for any bad mouthing of all you wonderful posters. Sincerly.

Read the " Shaq looked good in his comeback" thread!!  You'll get what i was doing!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Showing sign of life : Why are you sticking your face in this if you could not answer my question. I could care less about J.Oneal. What has he done this year to help this team? Zero. At least Wafer has showed up in some big games.

Dude, you need to calm down! Wafer will indeed come back at some point, but we need size, and both Oneals give that to us!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Showing sign of life :  Read the " Shaq looked good in his comeback" thread!!  You'll get what i was doing!
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]
    OK... Sorry about the over react.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Showing sign of life : Dude, you need to calm down! Wafer will indeed come back at some point, but we need size, and both Oneals give that to us!
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]
    Only time I'm not calm is when I'm losing family or money. You preciving me to be uncalm was off base. Water under the bridge. I hope J.Oneal can come back but he may be cooked. I know Shaq will be back.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Showing sign of life : Maybe the Japanese Red Cross can resuscitate the 2nd unit.

Fierce let's not make fun of the disaster...please.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Showing sign of life : What disaster? What are you talking about? Your signature says Japanese Red Cross Society, duh! What's wrong with you? You hit by a tsunami or something?

You are immatured, embarrassed majority of good Americans----you are one "ugly Americans"
    I lost respect on you.

You can talk dirty basketball but don't open up things that are sensitive to me
       and my people.
    I thought runrun is worst 

The sign was there because of my family's involvement on the drives.

25. This post has been removed.