Showing sign of life

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: Showing sign of life

Fierce,this is not meant to be sarcastic, or smart, we can get back to our, well whatever it is we have going on between us later. It would probably be a good move on your part if you apologized to CHE, i think you crossed a line, that you didn't mean to cross.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I think it's a stretch to say a reference to the red cross was a dis to the Japanese people or their hardship.  Maybe a little out of taste in the most PC sense, but lets not make it like he made a joke about the sitution itself.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

There could be well over 10 thousand dead! How about we stick to basketball.
    .If someone said  that Pierce needs a heart transplant, you would hit the roof.
    Pathetic!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In Response to Re: Showing sign of life:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Showing sign of life : What is wrong with the Japanese Red Cross resuscitating the 2nd unit if it doesn't show any signs of life?
    Posted by Fierce-34[/QUOTE]

Classy.  Way to be a d***. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

With over 15 thousand missing and with the effects of the radiation this may be one of the worst disasters in history.

I dont think he ment any disrespect to the people of Japan but it may have been letter to let this one pass anyway.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Showing sign of life:
    [QUOTE]With over 15 thousand missing and with the effects of the radiation this may be one of the worst disasters in history. I dont think he ment any disrespect to the people of Japan but it may have been letter to let this one pass anyway.
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]

Agree that it is really a tragedy and none of the Celtics fans meant any disrespect.  My prayers are with the people of Japan.   

10. This post has been removed.