Silly LAKERS Fan

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

Silly LAKERS Fan

One of my very good friends who lives in Los Angeles and happens to be a Lakers fan sent me this picture and stated that:  "This guy was one of the only people that could remember the last time the Celtics won back to back championships."

My only response could be "Well played". Laker fans seem to always get a good laugh at the expense of us Celtic fans.

Go Celtics!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Silly LAKERS Fan

You my friend are a idiot. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Silly LAKERS Fan:
    [QUOTE]One of my very good friends who lives in Los Angeles and happens to be a Lakers fan sent me this picture and stated that:  " This guy was one of the only people that could remember the last time the Celtics won back to back championships ." My only response could be "Well played". Laker fans seem to always get a good laugh at the expense of us Celtic fans. Go Celtics!!
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle[/QUOTE]

this was really the best you could come up with?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

In Response to Re: Silly LAKERS Fan:
    [QUOTE]You my friend are a idiot. 
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

No need for vitriol my friend. Even I, as the die hard, bleeding green Celtic fan that I am, had to chuckle when I got that. Very funny indeed.

Go Celtics!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Silly LAKERS Fan : this was really the best you could come up with?
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

You should re-read my post as you seem to be confused AGAIN.

Go Celtics!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Silly LAKERS Fan : You should re-read my post as you seem to be confused AGAIN. Go Celtics!!

Just being honest.

It wasn't funny.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Silly LAKERS Fan : Just being honest. It wasn't funny.

I am pretty sure there are a few level-headed Celtic fans and fans from other teams that will get a good laugh out of it. No need to rain on others parade my friend. Have a great day!

Go Celtics!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Silly LAKERS Fan : I am pretty sure there are a few level-headed Celtic fans and fans from other teams that will get a good laugh out of it. No need to rain on others parade my friend. Have a great day! Go Celtics!!

Nah.  You could have done way better. Like the fact you actually sat there and pulled up a picture of a caveman made it even less so.

You have a good day too dude. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Silly LAKERS Fan : Nah.  You could have done way better. Like the fact you actually sat there and pulled up a picture of a caveman made it even less so. You have a good day too dude. 

Why would I, the die hard Celtic fan that I am insult my favorite team? That makes as much sense as you using the word fact in any of your comments.

I am having a fantastic day already, I hope you are too.

Go Celtics!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Silly LAKERS Fan : Why would I, the die hard Celtic fan that I am insult my favorite team? That makes as much sense as you using the word fact in any of your comments. I am having a fantastic day already, I hope you are too. Go Celtics!!

Yeah man.  things are good.

Sorry I was just trying to help. Delete this one and try another.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Silly LAKERS Fan : Yeah man.  things are good. Sorry I was just trying to help. Delete this one and try another.

Glad to hear that my friend. I am sure that I will hear from him again before the playoffs are over. He is always ragging on my beloved Celtics.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Silly LAKERS Fan : Glad to hear that my friend. I am sure that I will hear from him again before the playoffs are over. He is always ragging on my beloved Celtics.

Yeah? wow.  No kidding.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Silly LAKERS Fan : Yeah? wow.  No kidding.

Yes. he sent this one to me awhile back. I shared it already.

Picture of the last back to back championship parade for the Celtics

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Silly LAKERS Fan : Yes. he sent this one to me awhile back. I shared it already. Picture of the last back to back championship parade for the Celtics

Oh.