Re: Simple Question
posted at 12/13/2012 4:20 PM EST
In response to 34wheelchair's comment:
In response to BCSP's comment:
In response to BynumizaHERO's comment:
Would you prefer a 2-time MVP, or a 1-time sixth man of the year award winner?
Steve Nash has the Lakers and their great fandom planning another championship celebration.
Jason Terry has the Celtics wondering if he can shoot as well as Ray Allen who just bolted from the Celtics for bigger and better things.
And once again, Mitch has proven his geniusness while Danny tried to maintain a team full of has beens.
+7 for Mitch
- 19 for Danny
Oh darn, I get to be the bearer of bad news (one point at a time):
1. Bynum no longer plays for the Lakers
2. I will take JT any day! He is healthy and can play!
3. Planning is the only thing Steve Nash is healthy enough to do!
4. JT shoots fine and moves even better!
5. Mitch traded the Lakers future for a player who refuses to sign a long term deal and a player who can not play! DA got the steal of the draft and assembled a team with great chemistry!
Regarding the +- rating, I am certain it make sense to you!
MITCH TRADED BYNUM FOR HOWARD.
HOW DID THAT TRADE WORK OUT FOR ORLANDO AND PHILLY????????
MITCH = GENIUS
DANNY - GUINNESS BEER BELLY
Micth equals lottery.