Since no one has started a thread about Rondo this year...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Since no one has started a thread about Rondo this year...

I thought I would start one.

What do you guys think about rondo?  I mean there are countless threads started about every other player, but none about Rondo.  Sometimes I get curious as to what my fellow posters feel about his game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Re: Since no one has started a thread about Rondo this year...

Just glad he is still on the team!!

Without him, Boston would go no where this year!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainMugford. Show CaptainMugford's posts

The reason no one has a strong enough opinion about Rondo to post about him is that he is such a model of consistency. Whether it's a nationally-televised Sunday game on ABC where he is pitted against Jeremy Lin at the height of Linsanity, or a Friday night locally televised game in January against the Pacers, he always brings his "A-game" and really gives his all. Also, he has a very mild temper and conservative, modest taste in clothing, so there's really nothing to get people's attention.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainMugford. Show CaptainMugford's posts

(I'm actually a big Rondo fan - just having fun).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ojmega. Show ojmega's posts

I will say what Heinsohn says I LOVE RONDO

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Re: Since no one has started a thread about Rondo this year...:
    [QUOTE]The reason no one has a strong enough opinion about Rondo to post about him is that he is such a model of consistency. Whether it's a nationally-televised Sunday game on ABC where he is pitted against Jeremy Lin at the height of Linsanity, or a Friday night locally televised game in January against the Pacers, he always brings his "A-game" and really gives his all. Also, he has a very mild temper and conservative, modest taste in clothing, so there's really nothing to get people's attention.
    Posted by CaptainMugford[/QUOTE]

ahahaaaaa

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

In Response to Since no one has started a thread about Rondo this year...:
    [QUOTE]I thought I would start one. What do you guys think about rondo?  I mean there are countless threads started about every other player, but none about Rondo.  Sometimes I get curious as to what my fellow posters feel about his game.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

The only pure point guard in the nba.I,m gad he is in our team.Go Celtics.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

In Response to Re: Since no one has started a thread about Rondo this year...:
    [QUOTE]The reason no one has a strong enough opinion about Rondo to post about him is that he is such a model of consistency. Whether it's a nationally-televised Sunday game on ABC where he is pitted against Jeremy Lin at the height of Linsanity, or a Friday night locally televised game in January against the Pacers, he always brings his "A-game" and really gives his all. Also, he has a very mild temper and conservative, modest taste in clothing, so there's really nothing to get people's attention.
    Posted by CaptainMugford[/QUOTE]

+1

As Always,

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

I believe you know (but I may be wrong) that I feel (as does most of America) Mr. Rajon Rondo is "the best point guard in the Association, bar none!"

As Always,

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Rondo...haha..ahhhh Rondo. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In Response to Since no one has started a thread about Rondo this year...:
    [QUOTE]I thought I would start one. What do you guys think about rondo?  I mean there are countless threads started about every other player, but none about Rondo.  Sometimes I get curious as to what my fellow posters feel about his game.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]
    Funny.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

As Always,