Since the start of the 2nd round last season 6-17 is that considered relevant?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Since the start of the 2nd round last season 6-17 is that considered relevant?

Not again Dwight!! Is this what they call de ja vu?

At least he will be healthy for the Mavericks training camp next season!

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shonasty. Show shonasty's posts

Re: Since the start of the 2nd round last season 6-17 is that considered relevant?

In response to DFURY13's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Correction 7-17 after the refs allow two blatent travels in a row. Wow it must be great to have Sterns refs in your back pocket huh?

[/QUOTE]

Crying about the refs, already? I hope Gortat comes in and saves the day, because you Celtics guys are already getting cranky.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to shonasty's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Correction 7-17 after the refs allow two blatent travels in a row. Wow it must be great to have Sterns refs in your back pocket huh?

[/QUOTE]

Crying about the refs, already? I hope Gortat comes in and saves the day, because you Celtics guys are already getting cranky.

[/QUOTE]

NO.......you don't!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shonasty. Show shonasty's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

NO.......you don't!!

[/QUOTE]

But, I just did. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

NO.......you don't!!

[/QUOTE]

But, I just did. 

[/QUOTE]

Your insincerity is matched only by your failure to recognize sarcasm!!

Have a nice day.............

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shonasty. Show shonasty's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

NO.......you don't!!

[/QUOTE]

But, I just did. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And on the flip, you also failed to recognize sarcasm.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

NO.......you don't!!

[/QUOTE]

But, I just did. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The Stern in the back pocket - thing..........no, I think lakers fans really believe that Stern is out to get them...............you fit the bill!!  And you don't want Gortat for two reasons.  One, you hate the Celtics (not a good reason to be here, btw) and don't want us to get better.  2.  You know Gortat is exactly what we need to launch over the rest of the East, except the Heat!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shonasty. Show shonasty's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

NO.......you don't!!

[/QUOTE]

But, I just did. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The Stern in the back pocket - thing..........no, I think lakers fans really believe that Stern is out to get them...............you fit the bill!!  And you don't want Gortat for two reasons.  One, you hate the Celtics (not a good reason to be here, btw) and don't want us to get better.  2.  You know Gortat is exactly what we need to launch over the rest of the East, except the Heat!!

[/QUOTE]

I don't subscribe to the refs, Stern, or anyone being out to get the Lakers, nor do I think anyone is being intentionally helped by the league or refs. I do find it kind of funny that every fanbase of every team thinks they are the ones being screwed by the refs. You are wrong about me not wanting the Celtics to be better, I prefer the rivalry to be strong, makes it more fun. Watching the Celtics flounder doesn't serve me very well. Getting Gortat could be helpful for the Celtics, and a worth while add, considering the lack of options, but still, leaves the Celtics mired in mediocrity, doubtfull he pushes them over.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtGBIOEf7ro&list=FLJjJgbLFjvdmFc8JXyZnUFQ&index=6&feature=plpp_video