Re: Since this is a Celtics forum

In response to Since this is a Celtics forum:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The Celtics won most of their titles in the premodern era when nobody could dunk and most of the players were white. It was pretty comparable to a Triple A league in baseball. When the league finally grew up the  Lakers took over, dominated and continue to dominate, while the Celtics have whimpered out and got punked by the Lakers. It's how you finish that counts. The Celtics haven't won back to back in almost a half century and have but 1 title in over a quarter of a century. At that rate, Duke and the snitch won't be be here to see the next one. The Lakers are clearly the premier team of basketball. All you fans talk about is Bias and Lewis and what coulda been. Who cares? Had Majic not gotten HIV the Lakers would have passed Boston by now. But it don't matter, we're gonna pass you in the next 2 or 3 years and will reach 20 by the end of this decade. What's Boston gonna have? Well, you will have the Patriots, oh wait, they moved.

Magic Johnson never won a championship without Kareem. In 1991 MJ beat Magic and the Lakers 4-1. 

Again, the Lakers are the only team to lose in the Finals in every decade since the 1950s.

And the Lakers are the only NBA champion to lose to a Euro club.

[/QUOTE]

And Michael Jordan never won a championship without Scottie Pippen

And who cares about a exhibtion game

[/QUOTE]

MJ retired after 1998, duh!

Magic Johnson kept playing after Kareem retired, doublde duh!

Just an exhibition game? Kobe, Odom, and Gasol were all playing until the end of regulation of that game. No, it was not just an exhibition game, the Lakers wanted to win that game!

Lakers can't beat a team led by Pete Mickeal?

[/QUOTE]

And Scottie Pippen kept playing after MJ retired

And only you seem to care about a exhibition game.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" You are the one that attacks, nitpicks and knows little about the subject at hand.  Pot meet kettle." 

It's pretty simple little man. 

Russ is welcome in here because he's a Celtics fan. 

Lakers fans are also welcome here, with the caveat they understand they are in a Celts forum and they need to show some respect for that. 

Frauds like yourself that pose as fans of other teams are absolutely not welcome here. I will do my utmost to get sockpuppets like you out of here. Get rid of your profile and come back in as an unapologetic Lakers fan. Earn some self-respect back along the way.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

dirty52

You're trying to manipulate the facts. Kareem was MJ while Magic was Pippen. 

Why make excuses when the Lakers clearly tried to win that game. If it was just an exhibition game, then why did Kobe, Gasol, and Odom play until the final buzzer?

The Lakers are the first NBA champs to lose to a Euro club. It is what it is.

i am not trying to manipulate anything. no matter how you spin it it was still a exhitbition game and  Magic was never Pippen.

But i guess someone who over 13000 posts in 17 months does not have much time to do anything else

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

So is bloop finally now admitting he's a lakers fan......or is he going to "go green" again?

So I guess I am go green, kobedaman, and kobeisnba too?  Your accusations are funny, but I wont resort to your tactics of name calling.

[/QUOTE]

Funny, but when did I refer to YOU as kobedaman........I said GoGreen was kobedaman.........guess that makes me right....AGAIN

[/QUOTE]If I am go green, then I must also be kobedaman and kobeisnba too, as you always claimed go green to be those guys. Not too hard to understand.

[/QUOTE]

How would you know all that if you just starting posting yesterday?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to MajicMVP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You are the one that attacks, nitpicks and knows little about the subject at hand.
    Pot meet kettle.

Right on cue, mtrax!!!!!
    Find ONE time where I instigated first!!  Go ahead, I'll wait!

[/QUOTE]

The unsubstantiated hypothesis that "without Bynum's injury, no Gasol"...

[/QUOTE]

Well, that would be really bad................IF it was unsubtantiated.......

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

How many Nba champs have played Euro clubs?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

actually its not a indication of anything

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

The Spurs did not get to the finals that year even though they beat the Euro team. so what does it prove

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

In response to Red-16Russ-11 comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And the substantiation was presented in the form of?

Given that the precedence didn't happen ("Bynum not injured" is not true), technically it cannot be substantiated, it's as if saying:

"If World War II had not happened, ...."

"If 911 hadn't happened ..."

Better learn what a hypothesis is...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

In response to Fiercest34 comment:
    [QUOTE]

You want to talk NFL go to the Pats forum.

Brady and Manning on a Celtics forum?/QUOTE]

I have no interest talking the Pats. It's just showing you that Boston's own Tom Brady is refuting your claim.

Losing in the final is good, much better than not getting there.

Knowing that you have no way to refute it. That's good.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

The 1960 Boston Celtics played Spain
    They made Red smoke his victory cigar outside

Proving once again, he was ahead of his time!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to KingShaq's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Red-16Russ-11 comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And the substantiation was presented in the form of?

Given that the precedence didn't happen ("Bynum not injured" is not true), technically it cannot be substantiated, it's as if saying:

"If World War II had not happened, ...."

"If 911 hadn't happened ..."

Better learn what a hypothesis is...

[/QUOTE]

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/hypothesis

No conjecture......he WAS hurt!!  THEN they made the trade - FACT!
    I don't have to substantiate anything to you - everyone on here, and everyone I've spoken to in LA (even lakers fans) know the truth.
    Gasol was brought in to play CENTER in 2008 because Bynum got hurt, and they didn't like Brown.................................very simple.
    CHI almost got him, lakers came in at the last minute  - AFTER Bynum got hurt - again, very simple.
    There is no "logic" here, there is no "p" and no "q" - those are conditional statements. I'm presenting substantiated FACTS - that are not is dispute by anyone excpet a cranky old grouch who's never played a sport in his life!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

Trying to spin things again

The Spurs won in 2007 beat the Euro club in 2007 did not make it to the finals in 2008

The Lakers won in 2010 lost to Spain  and the and did not make it to the finals 2011

So is think the Lakers are a bad team then Spurs must be to

Still does not prove anything

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

The 1960 Boston Celtics played Spain
    They made Red smoke his victory cigar outside

Proving once again, he was ahead of his time!

------------------------------------------------------

Well some one was smart they made him smoke outside . you know how second hand smoke can affect you

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonsucks69. Show bostonsucks69's posts

The Celtics have won only 1 championship since 1986. The Lakers are now the greatest NBA franchise of all time.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

212 posts of garbage

25. This post has been removed.