Since this is a Celtics forum

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EliasBracamonte. Show EliasBracamonte's posts

Re: Since this is a Celtics forum

I'd rather have the Lakers records over the Celtics any day of the week and twice on Sunday. No way would any Lakers fan trade our championships (especially modern NBA championships) and finals appearances for the Celtics who hardly ever compete for titles and who won most of their championships in the ancient past NBA where there were only 8 or 9 teams in the league, only TWO 7-footers, etc. etc.

:)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EliasBracamonte. Show EliasBracamonte's posts

...I mean, your championships where so long ago, there are no highlights for you to enjoy, just some grainy black and white film of a single camara angle shot with some guy with a raspy voice that is absolutely intolerable, screaming about some player stealing the ball and how it's all over. 

In contrast to the Lakers who are always in the mix, year in year out, decade after decade, Celtics glory days are stuck in the ancient past NBA during a time when no one gave a crap about basketball.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EliasBracamonte. Show EliasBracamonte's posts

"Just remember, the NBA is still going strong. 20 years from now, the Lakers would be far behind the Celtics in # of championships won. Just wait, you're so impatient!"

When you become a little more coherent, maybe I'll respond.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to EliasBracamonte's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'd rather have the Lakers records over the Celtics any day of the week and twice on Sunday. No way would any Lakers fan trade our championships (especially modern NBA championships) and finals appearances for the Celtics who hardly ever compete for titles and who won most of their championships in the ancient past NBA where there were only 8 or 9 teams in the league, only TWO 7-footers, etc. etc.

[/QUOTE]

Just remember, the NBA is still going strong. 20 years from now, the Lakers would be far behind the Celtics in # of championships won. Just wait, you're so impatient!

And of course you can't appreciate American sports history, during the 60s, your grandparents were literally in the bush league. I mean they were in the bushes waiting for food to be available. You're lucky that you don't have to look for food that way anymore.

Untitled

[/QUOTE]

What country are you from? Since you always say you are not in the US

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EliasBracamonte. Show EliasBracamonte's posts

Born and raised in Southern California.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EliasBracamonte. Show EliasBracamonte's posts

If I was to guess where Fiercest is from, he is from the places he describes when he tries to hurl insults. It is a sign not just of imaturity but insecurity. I would probably say he is from the Philippines? But what I would also say is that it doesn't matter Fierce where you came from and who you left behind, basketball in a universal sport now. There are Lakers fans all over the world, even in poor countries like the one you came from. There is no shame in that.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

[QUOTE]

Born and raised in Southern California.

[/QUOTE]

So was am I  :)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

[QUOTE]

If I was to guess where Fiercest is from, he is from the places he describes when he tries to hurl insults. It is a sign not just of imaturity but insecurity. I would probably say he is from the Philippines? But what I would also say is that it doesn't matter Fierce where you came from and who you left behind, basketball in a universal sport now. There are Lakers fans all over the world, even in poor countries like the one you came from. There is no shame in that.

[/QUOTE]

The world is catching up to the US in basketball.  Look at how many players from other countries are now playing in the NBA

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EliasBracamonte. Show EliasBracamonte's posts

Exactly!

Dirty52, where in SoCal?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

[QUOTE]

Exactly!

Dirty52, where in SoCal?

[/QUOTE]

Seal Beach

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Wow - dirty lives in a very nice area...............bet dirty has a Volvo or an Audi......lol!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wow - dirty lives in a very nice area...............bet dirty has a Volvo or an Audi......lol!!!

[/QUOTE]

wish i could afford a Audi , i only have a 97 honda and 95 mazda van. :)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

In response to dirty52's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Exactly!

Dirty52, where in SoCal?

What part are you in Elias?

[/QUOTE]

Seal Beach

[/QUOTE]

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Exactly!

Dirty52, where in SoCal?

[/QUOTE]

What part are you in Elias?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from EliasBracamonte. Show EliasBracamonte's posts

I'm from Riverside

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

[QUOTE]

I'm from Riverside

[/QUOTE]

Bet its hot out there today. its pretty warm by me

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

We just had the Space Shuttle flyover about an hour ago............and it is VERY hot here!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We just had the Space Shuttle flyover about an hour ago............and it is VERY hot here!!

[/QUOTE]

I went over by the Boeing plant in Huntington Beach and it flew right over me. I took some video but you can't see to much of the Shuttle because i was right under it

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.