1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

Re: Since this is a Celtics forum

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to MajicMVP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

A simple chain of events is the Lakers missed the playoffs in 2005, got a top 10 pick, and 7 years later traded that pick for Dwight Howard.

Again, stop making stuff up. I never said the Lakers are crappy because of Dwight Howard. What I said was the Lakers are crappy, period!

Show the post where I said the Lakers are crappy because of Dwight Howard. I dare you!

[/QUOTE]

The Lakers are crappy, that's what you said, true or false?

The Lakers have Dwight Howard now, and you still call them crappy, true or false?

By your logic, missed playoffs leads to the Lakers getting Dwight Howard, true or false?

If you answer "false" in any of the question, then I'll worry about it.

Go ahead, try to get out of the corner you painted yourself into...

[/QUOTE]

That's because you're too dumb to realize that crappy doesn't necessarily mean the Lakers are weak. I keep saying the Lakers are a crappy team, not a weak team.

Whether the Lakers got better by getting Dwight Howard or not, the Lakers are a crappy team because they are not fundamentally sound.

Every team coached by Mike Clown is a crappy team period!

Untitled

[/QUOTE]

So when Mike Brown was a coach  with the Spurs in 2003 and they won the championship that year.

Does that make the Spurs a crappy team?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to dirty52's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to MajicMVP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

A simple chain of events is the Lakers missed the playoffs in 2005, got a top 10 pick, and 7 years later traded that pick for Dwight Howard.

Again, stop making stuff up. I never said the Lakers are crappy because of Dwight Howard. What I said was the Lakers are crappy, period!

Show the post where I said the Lakers are crappy because of Dwight Howard. I dare you!

[/QUOTE]

The Lakers are crappy, that's what you said, true or false?

The Lakers have Dwight Howard now, and you still call them crappy, true or false?

By your logic, missed playoffs leads to the Lakers getting Dwight Howard, true or false?

If you answer "false" in any of the question, then I'll worry about it.

Go ahead, try to get out of the corner you painted yourself into...

[/QUOTE]

That's because you're too dumb to realize that crappy doesn't necessarily mean the Lakers are weak. I keep saying the Lakers are a crappy team, not a weak team.

Whether the Lakers got better by getting Dwight Howard or not, the Lakers are a crappy team because they are not fundamentally sound.

Every team coached by Mike Clown is a crappy team period!

Untitled

[/QUOTE]

So when Mike Brown was a coach  with the Spurs in 2003 and they won the championship that year.

[/QUOTE]

WOW - that was not a very smart comment - you should stick to flushing out fake Celtics fans!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to dirty52's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I hate to say it, man, but that's just moronic. Mike Clown never became the head coach of the Spurs, never!

[/QUOTE]

Mike Brown was a defensive Coach on the Spurs. You never implied head coach

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Now you dare not answer true in all three questions, you want to change "crappy" to "weak"?

That's weak, even by your standard.

Lakers missing the playoffs in 2005 => Lakers become crappy in 2012-13, true or false?

"No, the Lakers are not weak, they are just crappy".

Better yet, why don't you use this reasoning? This type of masterpiece suits you perfectly:

"The Lakers missed the playoffs, drafted Bynum, Bynum became Howard, the Lakers are then a powerhouse with the inside track to win the 2013 championship. They are just a crappy team".

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]

Where's the post where I said the Lakers are crappy because of Dwight Howard?

You can't provide the post because you made stuff up. 

Like I said, when you lose an argument, not only do you move the goal post, you move the entire field!

Again, where's the post where I said the Lakers are crappy because of Dwight Howard?

I'm not letting you off the hook this time.

[/QUOTE]

Where's your answer to the three questions I asked. You dare not answer anyone of them?

There you go. You are hooked.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]

You're moving the entire field again.

[/QUOTE]

See, you can't argue again. Forcing you to have no argument is time well spent...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]

Nah!

I didn't make stuff up. It was you who said I said the Lakers are crappy because they got Howard. So again, where's the post where I said the Lakers are crappy because of Howard?

You have to answer because you were making an allegation. Now back up your allegation.

But you can't do it because you made it all up, right?

[/QUOTE]

Lakers have Howard, a fact, true or false?

Lakers are crappy, your own words, true or false?

I know you have no answer to that. There is no way you can get off the hook, no matter how many times you cry mama...

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]

You're the one who's crying mama. I mean every time you wake up in the morning you come here to talk trash to Celtic fans. I'm not the one going to Laker forums and telling Laker fans how great the Celtics are.

The Lakers are a crappy team for many reasons. It is what it is.

[/QUOTE]

You are really uneducated. Just because I post in the morning of ET doesn't mean I just wake up and post. What is it? it's left for you as an exercise. First, buy yourself an education.

Now, you are not going to the Lakers forum because Lakers fans don't have that inferiority complex of posting Boston-related threads. Nope, for a non-entity like the Celtics, there certainly won't be subjects like these in the Lakers forum:

"Boston Celtics say Paul Pierce won't be ready for start of training camp - CSNNE"

"Larry Bird picks heat to defeat celtics in NBA ECF"

"Paul Pierce will not be ready for start of camp"

"Celtics fans are the most..."

"The end of Howard to the Celtics"

"Even Doc thinks the Celtics are crappy"

"PP still wants a trade!!! Hahahahahaha"

"Celtics great Larry Bird disrespects KG according to Boston Globe"

"Bill Russell disses KG again"

"Celtics elimination thread", and last but not least:

"There is no NFL team in Boston".

I mean, what do you go to Lakers forum for? to praise the Lakers? to argue that the Lakers fans don't have enough inferiority complex to diss the Celtics?

Go to the Lakersground.net, went thru' 10 pages, the only topic with "Celtics" on it:

"Which player(s) won championship with Lakers AND with Celtics?"

Lame, isn't it? How dare they totally ignore the Celtics? Is it because the Celtics are a non-issue to Lakers fans?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]

Like I said, I'm not here to argue with you, I'm just making sure you stick around until the season ends. 

[/QUOTE]

Then you don't have to worry. I'll be here to give therapy to you.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]

Not sure about that.

Last year you disappeared for a long time. 

Hopefully this time around you'll stay until the Lakers' season ends.

[/QUOTE]

Well, if all you want is therapy just ask. You won't be untreated....

[QUOTE]Also, actions speak louder than words. You're only here every morning when you wake up. I'm here almost 24 hours a day. Obviously you're the one who's in need of therapy. I mean the first thing you do when you wake up is login to BDC. You're the only Laker troll who does that!

[/QUOTE]

See, you are really clueless. Your uneducated statements can only lead to one conclusion, you haven't finished high school...

And you are here 24 hours a day? Lie. When I post (early morning in your time), you usually hibernate in your cave. That's why you usually need 2-3 hours before you respond to my posts. Let's make a deal. In the next 2 weeks, you respond to every one of my posts within 5 minutes every day, yes or no? I'll see how you can stay up all night just to wait for the therapy I give you...

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]

Actually it's the other posters on this board that said I'm here 24 hours a day. 

Check my post again and you'll see I said "almost 24 hours a day", not 24 hours a day.

[/QUOTE]

Well, you are FAR from "almost 24 hours a day". I'll see how long you'll respond to this post. Nice wimp out...

[QUOTE]

And now you're trying to be the boss? I mean you want me to follow what you want?

[/QUOTE]

Sure, to get yourself cured, I suggest you follow my instructions. This for your mental well-being, you know...

[QUOTE]

No way! You're the troll here. I respond to your posts when I want to.

[/QUOTE]

What a wimp out of "here almost 24 hours a day". See, you "brag" about being here almost 24 hours a day, and you can stand 4 hours without getting therapy? Fat chance.

[quote]

Once again I have proved to everybody that you make stuff up. Show the post where I said the Lakers are crappy because of Dwight Howard.[/QUOTE]

Well, I'll worry about it if you can show a post of yourself that called the Lakers crappy BEFORE the Howard trade on 8/10/2012. The Lakers traded for a superstar center and you call the team crappy? So if it's not "because of him", what's the cause of the Lakers being crappy? The alignment of the solar system?

Remember, your own logic is that crappy != weak. So if you cite a post calling the Lakers "weak", "sucks", "grilled", etc., they don't qualify. It has to be "crappy".

I can't wait...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]

Uneducated statements? 

Check your posts when you were using the kingsnaq account. You're trying to post at different times but it's obvious when it's 9am Pacific time, you stop posting. It's very obvious that you can't be late for work, right?

[/QUOTE]

Wrong. Try again. Sooner or later, you'll know the answer. Let me suggest, try Grade 3 "general studies" first...

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]

You can't wait for what?

I never said the Lakers are weak. All I said was the Lakers are a "crappy team". 

Show the post where I said the Lakers are weak?

Once again you're making stuff up.

[/QUOTE]

Show the post where I said you said the Lakers were weak...

see, remedial reading is, again, your best friend.

Again, you wimp out. Are you going to show any post that said the Lakers were "crappy" before the Howard trade? You know full well that you can't.