Since this is a Celtics forum

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

Re: Since this is a Celtics forum

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

When you replied to my post, why did you delete the part where it says you're DumpsterMVP?

[/QUOTE]

And why did you reply to my post that late? I posted at 5:56 AM ET. You replied at 7:57 PM ET, 14 hours after my post. What happen to your "almost 24 hours a day"? You mean you wimped out for 14 hours == here in this forum almost 24 hours a day?

You sure have a weird definition of "almost 24 hours a day". You know your prolonged absence is not good to your mental well-being? If you want to get cured, you better follow my instructions...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

majicmvp, IS A TROLL....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

Boggety boon, brotherrrr....lol...The nba is the NBA its not the the lakers win titles league..THE LEAGUE STARTED WHEN IT DID..back to back titiles??...Dont matter THE CELTICS HAVE MORE RINGS 17 to 16..THIS IS THE NBA...not the league was only around since the internet...YOU are not stern...YOU DONT CHANGE POLICY...so newsflash son....YOUVE been owned on this topic..you dont own the NBA..and cant say what titles matter..THATS UP TO MR. stern..thanks....In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]In response to Since this is a Celtics forum:

OK so temporarily, with the ignore feature gone, we are privy to everyone's posts.....that there are a lot of kids onboard is quite obvious...and some are pretending to be Celtic fans who want to point out the "truth"...(you and we all know who you are...)

that said....isn't it about time to drop all the "Celtics were a great team many years ago"....?  .....let's take a look at the last five years....the Celtics have been a true contender....they have two trips to the Finals, where they have split championships with the Lakers....in the second year of the "Big 3 Era" they were dominating the league until KG was lost for the season...I believe they probably would've had a repeat....this past year they took the Heat down to the final quarter in game 7 on the road....now Danny has retooled (as has Mitch)....both teams will contend this year....the Celtics currently are younger than the Lakers....let's just let the season play out and see what happens....

as a Celtic fan I still hang my hat on the Celtics legacy over the years....and their dominance head to head with the Lakers...

Unfortunately for the Celtics, they are in the midst of a 43 year drought since their last back to back championships. Quite embarassing unfortunately. The Lakers are without a doubt the premier franchise in the NBA and win on a consistent basis. 1 title in 25 years in winning on a consistent basis regardless of how you try and spin it. You need a better argument my friend as you are clearly losing this one.[/QUOTE]

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]

You haven't answered my question yet. When you replied to my post, why did you delete the part where it says you're DumpsterMVP?

[/QUOTE]

You haven't answered mine either. So what's new?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]

I didn't wimp out. I'm 2-0 the last 2 years regarding the Lakers winning or not winning a championship.

Once again you not only moved the goal post, you moved the entire field. I never said anything about the Lakers becoming a crappy team when Dwight became a Laker.

Show the post where I said the Lakers are a crappy team because of Dwight Howard.

[/QUOTE]
    See, you are so weak in logic. You don't have to say it. You said the Lakers were crappy. The fact that you said it after 8/12/2012 was enough to incriminate you.

What got changed after Aug 12? did the stars in the solar system align with each other? global warming to an endangered level?

Too bad your feeble mind sold you out. Lakers getting Howard => stronger team => prompt you to spout the "Laker crappy team" garbage...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]

Seriously, DumpsterMVP, you can't even post if it's past 9am Pacific time. You afraid your boss will fire your wimpy azz?

[/QUOTE]

See, you really have to buy some common sense. Do you need a couple pennies?

I am posting all these at around 23:30 PT. That's past 9AM Pacific Time, if you don't know how to read a clock. YOu should know they teach that in elementary school...

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]

Nice try pulling a fast one. But it's very clear you can't post after 9am Pacific time until your shift ends. Of course you can post you can post 11pm Pacific time, it's not like your employer doesn't allow you to sleep.

Prove me wrong by posting at 9am to 5pm Pacific time. That I have to see.

[/QUOTE]

No chance. You set the rule: "posting after 9 AM". Now you are hooked good, you want to change the rule?

See, knowing that you are a foolish person setting rules, pulling a fast one on you is merely a piece of cake...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]

Like I said, just show the post where I said the Lakers became a crappy team when Dwight became a Laker. That will solve this problem you are having about the Lakers being a crappy team.

If you can't show the post where I said Dwight made the Lakers crappy, then that means you just made up stuff, right?

[/QUOTE]

Wrong. Like I say, your actions IMPLY that  Dwight Howard made the Lakers crappy. Want to know what "IMPLY" means? "Logic 101" is your friend...

See, you get caught by self incrimination. No chance to get off the hook. You can keep asking the same question. I'll keep using the same reason to hook you...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]

I asked the question first. But you answered my question with another question. 

You're the troll here. So here's what I'm going to do. I'm just going to tell you what I think or just share with you my opinion. It's pointless having a discussion with you because you won't answer my questions.

I'm going to start by telling you that the Lakers are a "crappy team" and I hope you post here everyday until the season ends.

That way I'll get to show you a lot of punches to the grill.

[/QUOTE]

You want me to take your words? Fat chance.

Show that you asked the question first, then I'll worry about it.

As for posting here everyday until the seasons ends, it depends on whether you say foolish things everyday. If I have the time to give free therapy, I'll. My hunch is, the crappy Celtics would make you do foolish bets with people, like  "I won't post here for two months if the Celtics beat the Bobcats tonight", or something like that...

But given you eat your own words of "being here almost 24 hours a day" but wimp out most of the hours, plus your foolish bets, I really worry about your continuous disappearance...

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to Duke4's comment:

OK so temporarily, with the ignore feature gone, we are privy to everyone's posts.....that there are a lot of kids onboard is quite obvious...and some are pretending to be Celtic fans who want to point out the "truth"...(you and we all know who you are...)

that said....isn't it about time to drop all the "Celtics were a great team many years ago"....?  .....let's take a look at the last five years....the Celtics have been a true contender....they have two trips to the Finals, where they have split championships with the Lakers....in the second year of the "Big 3 Era" they were dominating the league until KG was lost for the season...I believe they probably would've had a repeat....this past year they took the Heat down to the final quarter in game 7 on the road....now Danny has retooled (as has Mitch)....both teams will contend this year....the Celtics currently are younger than the Lakers....let's just let the season play out and see what happens....

as a Celtic fan I still hang my hat on the Celtics legacy over the years....and their dominance head to head with the Lakers...

Duke, I'm afraid it's no longer a Celtics forum at all!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

looks that way Hedley.....oh well, it's MLB playoff time and football season as well....the NBA discussions can wait a few more weeks right buddy...?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to Duke4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

looks that way Hedley.....oh well, it's MLB playoff time and football season as well....the NBA discussions can wait a few more weeks right buddy...?

[/QUOTE]

Glad Valentine is gone...........bring back Tito!!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

What? you are begging for therapy? C'mon. You are getting it for free, so beggars can't be choosers.

You'll get your therapy whenever I have time. Stop whining...

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]

You were in "garbage time" while us Celtic fans were watching the Celtics play.

Again, dumpster, man, every morning you wake up the first thing you do is login to BDC to say bad things to the Celtic fans and the Celtics. Clearly you're the one who needs therapy.

[/QUOTE]

YOu are so ignorant. The post I just make here is around 10 PM. That's "every morning you wake up"?

You "wake up every morning" at 10 PM PT? Did you finish the 1st grade?