SLEEPERS FOR BOSTON: JAMES POSEY, Danilo Gallinari, ryan gomes, or bill walker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

SLEEPERS FOR BOSTON: JAMES POSEY, Danilo Gallinari, ryan gomes, or bill walker

pose is not playing! very likely he will be bought out by the pacers or traded back to boston for a nate and a draft choice... he can still play although he has added a few pounds. can still d up at multiplw spots and can still shoot!

y not gallinari? i would offer a first rounder plus a nate to denver.. he can shoot and is not as bad a defender as many think.. he's 6'10 and can play 4 positions esp the 3 and the 4. 

ryan gomes.. see the ryan gome sthread.. if danilo goes there, gomes will be even more expendable.. could be a 3 way deal of some kind. 

bill walker: knows the system, proves he can shoot and defend and plays the 2 and 3... knicks may take avery and a second rounder to replace the ones they give up to denver...

i think the battier thing is a delusion. he makes 7 mil, no way would they want jon for 2 years... forget that one!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Re: SLEEPERS FOR BOSTON: JAMES POSEY, Danilo Gallinari, ryan gomes, or bill walker

Battier, Hamilton, Murphy,Gomes...in that order

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrotherBillStill. Show BrotherBillStill's posts

Re: SLEEPERS FOR BOSTON: JAMES POSEY, Danilo Gallinari, ryan gomes, or bill walker

I'd love to see Gomes come back. Go Friars!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

Battier, Walker :X

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

yep, was thinking about hamilton but id ont think he would be considered a "sleeper" at this point for like battier its been out there non-stop! same woth rasuel butler... i actually think ham is the most likely for i am sure ainge and ray ray have been backdoor with them. reminds me of the stephon marbury thing! will get bought out... but then again i just read that quis will be able to play in the playoffs! so none of this will matter after all..who will the celts cut for hamilton?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinnacle10. Show pinnacle10's posts

Apparently Aingle offered a 1st and Nate for Corey Brewer. 

As for Gomes, I don't think the Clippers trade him unless they can get a big upgrade at the SF position.  They're trying to win and when Eric Gordon's healthy they're tough to beat.  A good SF and they're a playoff caliber team (even though it's too late for them to make it this year). 

With that said, if they can't get an upgrade at the SF position, there's no way they trade Gomes and downgrade the position.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In Response to Re: SLEEPERS FOR BOSTON: JAMES POSEY, Danilo Gallinari, ryan gomes, or bill walker:
    [QUOTE]Apparently Aingle offered a 1st and Nate for Corey Brewer.  As for Gomes, I don't think the Clippers trade him unless they can get a big upgrade at the SF position.  They're trying to win and when Eric Gordon's healthy they're tough to beat.  A good SF and they're a playoff caliber team (even though it's too late for them to make it this year).  With that said, if they can't get an upgrade at the SF position, there's no way they trade Gomes and downgrade the position.
    Posted by pinnacle10[/QUOTE]
    If this trade proposal was true, it goes to show you (a) what Nate's value is, which is seeming less than Randolph who hasn't seen minutes this year, and (b) what little value a #1 at the back end of the draft has these days

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: SLEEPERS FOR BOSTON: JAMES POSEY, Danilo Gallinari, ryan gomes, or bill walker:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: SLEEPERS FOR BOSTON: JAMES POSEY, Danilo Gallinari, ryan gomes, or bill walker : If this trade proposal was true, it goes to show you (a) what Nate's value is, which is seeming less than Randolph who hasn't seen minutes this year, and (b) what little value a #1 at the back end of the draft has these days
    Posted by rkarp[/QUOTE]

Are you even a Celtics fan?  All you do is disagree with everyone on here while providing NO (ZERO) options of your own, other than "stand pat."