Sniper Guards

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: Sniper Guards

where is E.House?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

I say if we get a solid shooting guard (Reddick)to open the lanes up, and then get a respectable big, and or Melo plays, this team has enough firepower to make some noise in the second half of the season...Im not ready to give up on this team just yet...Got to keep the faith...at least we have assets to make deals with..unlike a bizzaro world sports entity on the West Coast...We don't need a grand slam,  just a double or maybe triple...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Ortiz123's comment:

I say if we get a solid shooting guard (Reddick)to open the lanes up, and then get a respectable big, and or Melo plays, this team has enough firepower to make some noise in the second half of the season...Im not ready to give up on this team just yet...Got to keep the faith...at least we have assets to make deals with..unlike a bizzaro world sports entity on the West Coast...We don't need a grand slam,  just a double or maybe triple...

Reddick is not that good. He is not Ray Allen at 27.  He is good three point shooter, decent on defense and that is all.  This move if we give up anyone but Bass will look stupid by next year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

It pains me to see DeRozen waisting away in Toronto! This guy is a big time talent!

6' 7" guard / forward that can do it all, and is not afraid to take the big shot!