So Called Experts!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

So Called Experts!!!

Will all you announcers, media, etc, finally quit calling the Fakers a elite team please.  The way these guys drool over the Fakers is embarrassing.  The Fakers may be the 5th or 6th best team in the league.  The lesser teams that have been losing to them are only gaining confidence seeing them lose to the Bucks and Heat handlily at home.  They may actually get it together but I doubt it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Re: So Called Experts!!!

The Lakers look tired especially Gasol. I think they'll go back to starting Bynum with Gasol. Their offense looked horrible yesterday.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: So Called Experts!!!:
    [QUOTE]The Lakers look tired especially Gasol. I think they'll go back to starting Bynum with Gasol. Their offense looked horrible yesterday.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

The first two pts Bynum scored yesterday I counted he was in the lane 7 seconds.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Again, just like you r trashing the Heat a few weeks ago. now you turn your head to the Lakers.

As I said before....it's still a long, long, long, long, long season....they will adjust and haunt you.

Worry about the Celtics, their ages and the sickness they are getting.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]Again, just like you r trashing the Heat a few weeks ago. now you turn your head to the Lakers. As I said before....it's still a long, long, long, long, long season....they will adjust and haunt you. Worry about the Celtics, their ages and the sickness they are getting.
    Posted by CHEisCHE[/QUOTE]

I would like you to show one post where I trashed the Heat.  Don't be making up crap.   Just as you always do , put garbage out there that is not true.  Stick to the facts, you will look much better.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsboy11. Show celticsboy11's posts

Like I've stated on an earlier post, I can't wait to see what tricks David Stern pulls out his hat to bail out the Hollywood Fakes. He's going to throw them a lifeboat very soon, in the form of a major fraudulent, almost league illegal, trade or get the refs to go to defcon 5 and raise the bar on their calls for the Lakes. That means, more opposing star players will sit out due to foul trouble and plenty of calls for the Fakes. Misery couldn't happen to a better fraudulent team and fans. I have lost serious respect for these frauds since the refs allegations and their bold acts to continue cheating before our very own eyes during last year's finals vs my beloved Celtics.

I was enjoying that fcking blow out, always love it when they lose but i know deep down, Stern is watching with concern and will not let his favorite "big market" team fail so miserably. Help is on the way, in the form of a major trade or the refs punishing opponents during their playoffs. Watch and see.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So Called Experts!!! : I would like you to show one post where I trashed the Heat.  Don't be making up crap.   Just as you always do , put garbage out there that is not true.  Stick to the facts, you will look much better.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

What is the difference now that you are trashing the Lakers? They are the champion... here you make fun of the heat:  In Dallas tonight there was a sign that said " The Big 3 Stooges"  with all their mug shots on the poster.   Thought that was quite funny.   I think we should be calling them Showtime 3.   Why did they have to copy us?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

I love the fact that the Lakers aren't playing well either. However they are the defending champions and will be until they are eliminated in th playoffs. This holds true for any team that is defending their championship. I don't like the Lakers, but I respect the championship.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

[QUOTE]Like I've stated on an earlier post, I can't wait to see what tricks David Stern pulls out his hat to bail out the Hollywood Fakes. He's going to throw them a lifeboat very soon, in the form of a major fraudulent, almost league illegal, trade or get the refs to go to defcon 5 and raise the bar on their calls for the Lakes. That means, more opposing star players will sit out due to foul trouble and plenty of calls for the Fakes. Misery couldn't happen to a better fraudulent team and fans. I have lost serious respect for these frauds since the refs allegations and their bold acts to continue cheating before our very own eyes during last year's finals vs my beloved Celtics. I was enjoying that fcking blow out, always love it when they lose but i know deep down, Stern is watching with concern and will not let his favorite "big market" team fail so miserably. Help is on the way, in the form of a major trade or the refs punishing opponents during their playoffs. Watch and see.
    Posted by celticsboy11[/QUOTE]

I hate the fakers too and the last two champiomships have been handed too them and were lucky that KG was hurt when we lost to the Magic or else we would have 3peated.  Also i hope ur wrong with  Stern helping the fakers with a major trade.  Go celtics baby

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

none of the big 3 that anyone talks about makes sense in context.  I believe that was coined originally for Bird, Parish, and McHaile  - the SF, PW, and Center - 6'9, 6'11, and 7 feet.  pierce and allen are 6'6 guards basically - and in Miami Wade is 6'5.  The big 3 talk always just seems silly to me since we're not talking about particulary big players in any of the cases - unless we're talking about LeBron's ego; nothing is bigger than that... lol

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So Called Experts!!! : What is the difference now that you are trashing the Lakers? They are the champion... here you make fun of the heat:  In Dallas tonight there was a sign that said " The Big 3 Stooges"  with all their mug shots on the poster.   Thought that was quite funny.   I think we should be calling them Showtime 3.   Why did they have to copy us?
    Posted by CHEisCHE[/QUOTE]

What in the hell are you talking about?  You make no sense whatsoever.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Most teams go through slumps at some point in the season.  Celtics did last year during the last 54 games. Lets be happy the Lakers are piling up some losses so they dont get HCA if we meet again.

My guess is they are slowing down. One reason is Kobe's continual chucking of bad shots, just like he did in the finals last year. I said then Kobe would be the weak link that would win us the title....most laughed at that..  but it came this close to happening...except the refs bailed them out.

Kobe takes the most bad shots in the NBA.. he did so against the C's in the finals and except for one 3rd quarter in Boston, he was attrocious... How he won the MVP is a disgrace.

Kobe has rec'd lots of espn highights and announcers fawn all over him when watching replays of these crazy shots that go in.  They fail to acknowledge how many of them dont go in... cause that doesnt help marketing.

As Kobes game starts pulling back...as age makes it more & more difficult for him to consistently hit the type of shots he attempts... the Lakers will suffer.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Don't forget that the Lakers' 9 or 10-man rotation only has 2 players below 30 years old, Andrew Bynum and Shannon Brown.

And the trolls said the Celtics are an old team.

HAHAHA!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So Called Experts!!! : I hate the fakers too and the last two champiomships have been handed too them and were lucky that KG was hurt when we lost to the Magic or else we would have 3peated.  Also i hope ur wrong with  Stern helping the fakers with a major trade.  Go celtics baby
    Posted by RickFox17[/QUOTE]

Agree with both of you and hope that this doesn't happen.  If this happens, it would be the second time that the Lakers are helped with another beneficial trade that shouldn't happen.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from gtown07. Show gtown07's posts

Bynum is an average player. Nothing special. Adequate but not as good as he should be. The real difference is Kobe and not Gasol. They are trying to rely on Gasol more because Kobe is no longer able to take over the game. He has a lot of mileage on those legs.