So much for Thibbs the wonder boy coach

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: So much for Thibbs the wonder boy coach

damfuno....addendum as I looked up the stats:

we ended the season at 1st in points allowed in the NBA and 3rd in opponent's field goal percentage.  Chicago was first.  Ours was .434 and theirs was .430, a whopping .004 difference!   

Again - our D was just fine.  It was our offense that suffered (turnovers, primarily).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to So much for Thibbs the wonder boy coach:
    [QUOTE]Im sorry, he probably is a good defensive coach, but with the game on the line, i thought get got out coached down the final minutes..Also, not much energy in his voice to get his players fired up..at least spoalstra has some energy..Doc is still a better fit  for the Celts. no way Thibbs can handle the big three..even if chicago comes back an wins this series.
    Posted by Ortiz123[/QUOTE]doc is a better coach .. period! others obviously think so for now that phil's out of the game, doc is the HIGHEST paid coach in all of sports, that includes our boy bill belichick!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: So much for Thibbs the wonder boy coach:
    [QUOTE]damfuno....addendum as I looked up the stats: we ended the season at 1st in points allowed in the NBA and 3rd in opponent's field goal percentage.  Chicago was first.  Ours was .434 and theirs was .430, a whopping .004 difference!    Again - our D was just fine.  It was our offense that suffered (turnovers, primarily).
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]u and i should start threads mentioning this every day for every hour til some of these brickheads get it through their skulls. our defense was awesome and was not the issue. perkins could not help it. both jo and shaq played better defense. the issue was with putting the ball in the hoop. perk couldnt have helped with that nor could have thibbs. thats y we got jeff green and are praying he gets back to the okc version of himself. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

When you make a major trade, have injuries to key players, it should be no surprise the chemistry suffered. Especially on the offensive end. Like you sed
    contrarian, it was the offense...