Some Breathing Room

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Some Breathing Room

The Magic lost again so the Celtics have some breathing room in the standings right now. 

A win against the Nuggets on Wednesday could propel the Celtics to a double digit winning streak before the month of December ends. 

If the Celtics lose 3 games in December it would be a very good month, if they only lose 2 games the whole month it would be excellent. 

The Celtics got a break when Joe Johnson got hurt and will not play against the Cs on Dec. 16. Hopefully by the time the Cs travel to Orlando for the Christmas game against the Magic the Cs would still remain unbeaten.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Re: Some Breathing Room

I was looking at the schedule and it does look like, IF FOCUSED, the Celtics could go into Orlando on an unbeaten streak.They will have to be focused and ready to play, especially against the sub .500 teams.  Im a little worried about the Bobcats and Pacers games as they are teams tat may cause some problems.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

I also noticed that the C's have an easy schedule until Christmas. I'm crossing my fingers.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

There are no "gimmies" in the NBA as far a the C's are concerned.  We have already shown that we can play down to the competition, so I wouldn't be counting the wins just yet.   Nuggets currently carrying a 7 game winning streak.  Pacers beat Fakers in LA, beat the Nuggets and the Heat. With that being said if we take each team seriously we should be able to take care of business.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

pacers are tough, and Hibbert can shut out the points in the paint for sure.  If the c's aren't shooting well that night (esp ray and nate) then it could be a low scoring, ugly game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

Looking at the schedule it's feasible to think that the Cs can go after the Laker's 33 straight record. Just take em one at a time!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Some Breathing Room:
    [QUOTE]Looking at the schedule it's feasible to think that the Cs can go after the Laker's 33 straight record. Just take em one at a time!
    Posted by walk2run[/QUOTE]

That is being very optimistic.  I couldn't imagine that happening.  They definitely have been playing really good basketball, but I still think they will lose a few games in the month of December.