Some necessary tweaks...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Some necessary tweaks...

Crawford Bradley Lee and Green need to bring the ball up. Pierce and Terry have been turnover prone in transition. Williams can bring it up if he gets to play.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

Re: Some necessary tweaks...

I loved how the offense ran through Green against Miami when he brought the ball up. They kept it simple and Green always presents a matchup problem, teams are always going to give Green a step because hes normally quicker than anybody whose guarding him, so even though he doesnt have the best handle hes not going to get pressured so it really doesnt matter. I think they found something there.  Bradley and Lee don't have the best handle either and if there getting pressured they seem to lose control. Crawford is way to out of control with his dribble to ever be able to run an offense. I still don't mind Pierce and Terry brining ball up they just need to make better decisions espically Terry,.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

PP scares me when he starts handling the ball. Crawford is so unorthodox that you never know what he's going to do. Terry is better than RA with the ball but had a rough night on Monday.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

Crawford is so unorthodox that you never know what he's going to do.

The problem is that most of the times he doesnt know either. His TO yesterday was the beginning of the end.

Besides having no bigs, the lack of a ball handler in the crunch or when the opponents press full court is a major concern in the post season.

AB and Crawford cannot dribble with their head up, therefore the court vision is limited.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Jeff can beat whoever is guarding him unless they put a small guard in transition and then we have a speed mismatch with whomever that small guard was supposed to guard.

Like Terry in transition against Birdman. We have the advantage.

I think Lee is our most sound ballhandler in transition.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

We need to stop setting picks for Crawford unless your name is GARNETT!! It's ugly. I'd rather see him iso or curl. He gets trapped by under 6-10 players.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to DaCeltics' comment:

Crawford Bradley Lee and Green need to bring the ball up. Pierce and Terry have been turnover prone in transition. Williams can bring it up if he gets to play.

Tweak that this team stinks......The only part of basketball that matters is the last 5 min... Thats a fact !!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

The real tweak that is necessary is that they have to play defense in the first quarter. It has not happened recently.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

True to form, Pierce and Terry made more terrible passes in transition trying to make a HOMERUN!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

The experiment with Crawford should take a pause and give his time to TWilliams.  Crawford has been terrible, maybe when he is hot he gets to play more in a particular game but let's see if TWilliams can give some help running the team.  At least it can't hurt with how Crawford has been playing, but I doubt Doc would change anything.