Some posters have little squirrels running arond in their brain CAVITY but they would like to think they are as smart as Elbert Inestine or Bil Gades

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Some posters have ...

OKAY, I KNOW I'M LOSING MY MARBLES.  IT CAN HAPPEN ! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

Re: Some posters have little squirrels running arond in their brain CAVITY but they would like to think they are as smart as ...

In Response to Some posters have little squirrels running arond in their brain CAVITY but they would like to think they are as smart as Elbert Inestine or Bil Gades:
    [QUOTE]OKAY, I KNOW I'M LOSING MY MARBLES.  IT CAN HAPPEN ! 
    Posted by cavaliersfan[/QUOTE]

Am I missing something?  Who are Elbert Inestine or Bil Gades?

Did you mean Albert Einstein or Bill Gates?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Re: Some posters have little squirrels running arond in their brain CAVITY but they would like to think they are as smart as ...

Not squirrels in me cranium.

'Tis ferrets.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Gppd  thang we has youe.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

In Response to Re: Some posters have little squirrels running arond in their brain CAVITY but they would like to think they are as smart as Elbert Inestine or Bil Gades:
    [QUOTE]I'm guessing that was a crack on   nba-favours-the-lakers. Right?
    Posted by mustangbullitbri[/QUOTE]    What gave it away ???

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

In Response to Re: Some posters have little squirrels running arond in their brain CAVITY but they would like to think they are as smart as Elbert Inestine or Bil Gades:
    [QUOTE]You need to crack your coconut & learn  ELBERT INESTINE's  E=mc² EQUATION Even kinder knew who INESTINE was. They can spell it too. Bil Gades? Is he the guy who built the golden gate? Maybe you need to Reboot.
    Posted by Super77[/QUOTE]     I can tell that you are very intellectually gifted.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

[QUOTE]Not squirrels in me cranium. 'Tis ferrets.
    Posted by antibody[/QUOTE]       You're right.  Squirrels are outdated.  Ferrets are more in vogue.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Some posters have little squirrels running arond in their brain CAVITY but they would like to think they are as smart as Elbert Inestine or Bil Gades : Am I missing something?  Who are Elbert Inestine or Bil Gades? Did you mean A lbert Einstein or Bill Gates?
    Posted by m1024us[/QUOTE]     Elbert Inestine and Bil Gades are from a parallel Universe.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

[QUOTE]Gppd  thang we has youe.
    Posted by maryngary[/QUOTE]     I luv et heir in e-Boston.  It iz a nise plase.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Been out of town for awhile. Did Lebron resign with Cleveland?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

[QUOTE]Been out of town for awhile. Did Lebron resign with Cleveland?
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]
    Surprised

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Yes he did - Cleveland (Akron really) will always be home, but his talents(for gagging?) went to South Beach.  The Heat don't play there actually, so what team will he play for? The South Beach Bums?  Or Joe's Crab Dribblers (AKA walking/traveling violations)?  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

[QUOTE]Been out of town for awhile. Did Lebron resign with Cleveland?
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]  
    Can you imagine what the first game Lebron plays against Cleveland will be like, when he comes to play with the Heat.  Its likely all kinds of extra security will be hired for the game.  Its pretty safe to say he will be booed and chanted at the whole game.  Some future games could be touchy also.  I hope all of it goes safely.