Somehow someway LA manages to top Celtic losses

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Somehow someway LA manages to top Celtic losses

Wow. Somehow someway La keeps managing to top the Cs losses. Another game LA had for certain right? Nope. With the talent they have in Bynum and Gasol in just boggles the mind. I guess it is Kobe trying to be Kobe or the other 2 defering too much. In any event, the Celts should be firing on all cylinders come Monday. While the Lakers will be discussing the could haves, would haves and so on.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Somehow someway LA manages to top Celtic losses

OKC is a great team and I am not surprised that they won.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In Response to Re: Somehow someway LA manages to top Celtic losses:
    [QUOTE]OKC is a great team and I am not surprised that they won.  
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

Hi Susan. I don't deny OKC is a great team. But the Lakers have history and playoff poise on their side. And to blow leads like that, sorry, no excuses. Up 7 with 2 mins to go in previous outing. You have to win that game. And last night that lead got down to 7 like 8 times. And finally Kobe just did not believe in his othe 4 teammates or they defered.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Somehow someway LA manages to top Celtic losses : Hi Susan. I don't deny OKC is a great team. But the Lakers have history and playoff poise on their side. And to blow leads like that, sorry, no excuses. Up 7 with 2 mins to go in previous outing. You have to win that game. And last night that lead got down to 7 like 8 times. And finally Kobe just did not believe in his othe 4 teammates or they defered.
    Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE]

I believe it is more of Kobe not believing in his teammates.  He always believes he has to be the hero and many times not involving his teammates enough. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Somehow someway LA manages to top Celtic losses : I believe it is more of Kobe not believing in his teammates.  He always believes he has to be the hero and many times not involving his teammates enough. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

I tend to agree with you Susan. Which is why that talent standing beside him is about ready to revolt.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Kome...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

That's b/c our heartbreakers come when the refs give the other team 20 more FT's and dictate the flow of them game and completely eliminate the ability to turn a 10 point lead into a 20 point one (like the direction was going) and instead get a home crowd back involved and crush the spirit of the team that should have won.

While LA is either:

A.) Given 40+ FT's to win by 4-7 points

or

B.) choking away a 7-8 point lead in the last few minutes b/c they have old legs and a selfish superstar

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LakerFan67. Show LakerFan67's posts

Yes Kobe is a ball hog & it hurts the team. And yes he has given a lot of winning seasons, winning titles to L.A. fans. You take the good with the bad. No one remains on top forever.

Not, there is any shame in losing to the better coached, better managed & exceptional talent that OKC has. Last year it was Dallas on a roll. And this year no one can predict who will win the title. For my money (& that doesn't count for anything, it is the Spurs).

& Yes, b-ball is a dynamic sport where there was, is, and always will be rising & diminishing players year in and year out.

I predicted that the Lakers would not make out of the West this season--too much turbulence, too many changes, too key many players getting older/leaving while other players are getting better.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

OKC is just a better team..althto the Lakers choked in game 2, overall their losses are just because OKC is a better team. they have players who can get a lead back in a snap of a finger, they are just GOOD.

i dont think the criticism LA papers are giving the lakers is exactly fair. they were not favored to win the series, and this is going exactly as i predicted it would.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jefflippa. Show Jefflippa's posts

Post game 4 quotes:
    Rondo: "We're not a team thaat points the finger."
    Kobe: "Pau needs to be more aggressive."

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Kobe went on to blame the whistles as well for why he went 2-10

I don't think the Celtic PLAYERS blamed the refs when they blew whistle after whistle with zero to no contact sending the 6-24 'MVP' to the line OVER and OVER in that joke of a game 7 4th quarter

Now the Lakers lose a close one where they couldn't hold a lead and it's all the passive teammates he has and the refs fault.

What a LOSER Kobe is

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" OKC is just a better team"

I don't agree. When Kobe aggressively fed the ball to Pao and Bynum the Lakers did very well. 
    The reason OKC isn't favored is that the oddsmakers don't expect Kobe to share the ball well and take a secondary role, and he hasn't. 

If Kobe is going to shoot and leave Bynum and Gasol without shots, then yeah, OKC is the better team. But if Kobe accepts that he is old in basketball years and aggressively feeds the post, I think the teams are pretty evenly matched. 

However at this point down 3-1 it doesn't look good for the Lakes and their troll contingent here.. :)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

The Lakers have the skill but inferior coaching. If they are eliminated it will go down as a waste of a very talented team.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I think their top 3 players, maybe 4 are good enough, but lack depth for a team that age.  Same thing could be said for the celts.  Sanantiono was obviously the model for the scenario this year.  Of course they have been lucky enough to stay healthy.